Mount Rushmore

Embiid 0 points on 0/11 shooting against the Raptors

Post by zombiesonics »

CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Re: Embiid 0 points on 0/11 shooting against the Raptors

Post by CleveTown™ »

wow....pathetic
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
FPL
Hall of Famer

Post by FPL »

How the hell has Toronto been so good? Flash in the pan? Or were they that deep?
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

FPL wrote:How the hell has Toronto been so good? Flash in the pan? Or were they that deep?

They were 17-5 without Kawhi last season. Siakam is way better this season and averaging nearly 26ppg 8rpg 4apg, and I think they feel disrespected and like they have something to prove after Kawhi spurned them... because honestly I think most of us expected them to either barely make the PO’s or be in the lottery.
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

FPL wrote:How the hell has Toronto been so good? Flash in the pan? Or were they that deep?
They were the #1 seed before Kawhi.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

All those years of tanking and this is the best player the Sixers got out of it lol. A soft as baby shit, duck footed big man that wilts in the spotlight.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

LNS wrote:

They were 17-5 without Kawhi last season. Siakam is way better this season and averaging nearly 26ppg 8rpg 4apg, and I think they feel disrespected and like they have something to prove after Kawhi spurned them... because honestly I think most of us expected them to either barely make the PO’s or be in the lottery.
I didn’t. They were the top East team before Kawhi arrived. They are a very good organization who drafts very well.
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Shill Jackson wrote:
LNS wrote:

I didn’t. They were the top East team before Kawhi arrived. They are a very good organization who drafts very well.

But that was with their leading scorer DeRozan. With DeRozan they were a very good team, with Kawhi they were champions, but without either they were a bit of a question mark going into this season IMO.
PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Post by PhutureDynasty »

Fluke game for Embeast
Bartman
Hall of Famer

Post by Bartman »

LNS wrote:
Shill Jackson wrote:
LNS wrote:

But that was with their leading scorer DeRozan. With DeRozan they were a very good team, with Kawhi they were champions, but without either they were a bit of a question mark going into this season IMO.
DeRozan is pretty overrated. He hasn't done much to improve the Spurs. Toronto knew this, that's why they were willing to rent Kawhi for a year, losing DeRozan hardly hurt them.
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

LNS wrote:
Shill Jackson wrote:
LNS wrote:

I think they approach things differently. A deep team of semi-stars, instead of a couple of stars and a supporting cast. It’s a subtle difference. I think the Toronto approach works better in the salary cap environment.
Kawhi is a star certainly, but fits more in the deep team concept.
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Bartman wrote:
LNS wrote:
Shill Jackson wrote: I didn’t. They were the top East team before Kawhi arrived. They are a very good organization who drafts very well.

DeRozan is pretty overrated. He hasn't done much to improve the Spurs. Toronto knew this, that's why they were willing to rent Kawhi for a year, losing DeRozan hardly hurt them.

“The Raptors are better off without DeRozan.”

-Bartfag

:mjlaugh:
elmerjfudd
The Lurker

Post by elmerjfudd »

No ibaka or Lowry last night. We clearly have an issue of playing down to the level of our opponents and at the end of the day it's always going to come down to our best players.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Bartman
Hall of Famer

Post by Bartman »

LNS wrote:
Bartman wrote:
LNS wrote:

-Bartfag

Siakim doesn't develop with DeRozan there, so yes, they are better off. Learn basketball you idiot.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Bartman wrote:
LNS wrote:
Bartman wrote:

-Bartfag

Siakim doesn't develop with DeRozan there, so yes, they are better off. Learn basketball you idiot.

So they’ll make it further in the PO’s without DeRozan than they did with him.

I can’t wait! :laugh4: :laugh3:
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

Cut it out guys. Phuturedynasty and elmer keep reporting posts like crazy ITT. It's pissing off the mods.
PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Post by PhutureDynasty »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:Cut it out guys. Phuturedynasty and elmer keep reporting posts like crazy ITT. It's pissing off the mods.
Well you guys aren't doing shit about it...

What am I paying you all for!