MEGA COMPLETION PICS :banderas:

Talk about anything here.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Re: MEGA COMPLETION PICS :banderas:

Post by elartman1973 »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:Will clevetown ever do something in his life that is his own idea and he can be proud of or will he always mooch off the ideas of others?
Will you ever stop being a consummate asshole?
Unlikely since I never started
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

CleveTown™ wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:Will clevetown ever do something in his life that is his own idea and he can be proud of or will he always mooch off the ideas of others?
I don't care about the originator of Mega. I don't care that it wasn't my idea first.

I care about making cold hard cash

How much will you christianly donate to the church and those in need?
Otherwise that makes you non Christian and a sinner who greeds for money

CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Post by CleveTown™ »

elartman1973 wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:
I don't care about the originator of Mega. I don't care that it wasn't my idea first.

I care about making cold hard cash

How much will you christianly donate to the church and those in need?
Otherwise that makes you non Christian and a sinner who greeds for money
i already give monthly to my church back home and we also give money monthly to another charity...I will not disclose the details on that though, but it is given monthly. I told my wife after we open the shop we will give more.

Don't worry about that.
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Arty do you think when all is said and done that your little vending machine venture will be more profitable than Clevey’s coffee shop?
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

I wish like hell my family could have afforded a McDonalds franchise 40 years ago. Clevey is most likely paying some form of royalties for the business. It is his job to make money. So tell me Arty, what the fuck is your problem going into a business like this?
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

LNS wrote:Arty do you think when all is said and done that your little vending machine venture will be more profitable than Clevey’s coffee shop?
:haha2:
January 7th. (D)
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

Da Stars. wrote:I wish like hell my family could have afforded a McDonalds franchise 40 years ago. Clevey is most likely paying some form of royalties for the business. It is his job to make money. So tell me Arty, what the fuck is your problem going into a business like this?
the royalties is $150/month. Practically nothing. Mega makes its money by ingredients since we have to use their supplier.
January 7th. (D)
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LNS wrote:Arty do you think when all is said and done that your little vending machine venture will be more profitable than Clevey’s coffee shop?
Hmmmm..
I sold my vending machines in 2008...keep up.
And they were very profitable on top of my full time job...
This is when you losers claimed I was poor and unemployed but in fact was so busy I had to sell my vending machines....keep living the lies

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Da Stars. wrote:I wish like hell my family could have afforded a McDonalds franchise 40 years ago. Clevey is most likely paying some form of royalties for the business. It is his job to make money. So tell me Arty, what the fuck is your problem going into a business like this?
He acts like he invented something when he's mooching off anothers idea. And will be forever thier bitch and not his own man

CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

elartman1973 wrote:
Hmmmm..
This is when you losers claimed I was poor and unemployed but in fact was so busy I had to sell my vending machines....keep living the lies
I could just imagine you emptying the machines and walking around with jingling pockets thinking you were SO the man.

:mjlaugh:
January 7th. (D)
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

elartman1973 wrote:
Hmmmm..

I know you sold it... but I’m asking if you think the money you made from it, combined with whatever you sold it for, will be more profitable than Lil Dan’s Asian coffee joint?
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

elartman1973 wrote:
He acts like he invented something when he's mooching off anothers idea. And will be forever thier bitch and not his own man
That is such a retarded take.
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

elartman1973 wrote:
Is this the best you have? Im not getting rich off this ONE shop--you get rich opening SEVERAL. In all actuality it will net us around 80k-120/year. Nice little salary to go along with my English business. We plan to open another shop after we pay off the house in 2-3 years. That's when we'll be rich.
January 7th. (D)
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
That is such a retarded take.
It's beyond reaching. And it just comes off as pure desperation to bring me down.
January 7th. (D)
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LNS wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
Hmmmm..

I know you sold it... but I’m asking if you think the money you made from it, combined with whatever you sold it for, will be more profitable than Lil Dan’s Asian coffee joint?
Apples and oranges. Mine required far less effort and overhead so quite possibly.
25 well placed vending machines generate $100k a year.
Its over your head and stupid of you to try to diss such a business
Plus I've had more successful businesses since and currently

Da Stars.

Post by Da Stars. »

elartman1973 wrote:
Not the vibe I am getting. He is opening a business that could also fall on its ass.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

elartman1973 wrote:
LNS wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Hmmmm..

Apples and oranges. Mine required far less effort and overhead so quite possibly.

I just asked a question. :kg:

And your answer is yes, then?
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

I'm pretty sure a vending machine business isn't over LNS's head, or anyone on this board's head.

Maybe Deez (RIP).
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

Da Stars. wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
Not the vibe I am getting. He is opening a business that could also fall on its ass.
well that 100% won't happen.
January 7th. (D)
Da Stars.

Post by Da Stars. »

elartman1973 wrote:
LNS wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Hmmmm..

And your overhead is around 35K a year.