Conservatives will cry about this like they do every fucking good progressive thing

Talk about anything here.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Conservatives will cry about this like they do every fucking good progressive thing

Post by elartman1973 »

Free the Nipple' movement: Women can now legally go topless in 6 states

https://news.yahoo.com/free-nipple-move ... kfmevaatca#" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Re: Conservatives will cry about this like they do every fucking good progressive thing

Post by rileymartin »

Funny thing...Me and my boy were watching football earlier today at the Tustin Brewery...There was quite a few broads going braless today for some reason, and I told I wasn't mad at any one of them...thankfully, in a very heterosexual way, he agreed with me...I for one would be a big fan of exposed nipples...
elartman1973
El Padrino

Re: Conservatives will cry about this like they do every fucking good progressive thing

Post by elartman1973 »

rileymartin wrote:Funny thing...Me and my boy were watching football earlier today at the Tustin Brewery...There was quite a few broads going braless today for some reason, and I told I wasn't mad at any one of them...thankfully, in a very heterosexual way, he agreed with me...I for one would be a big fan of exposed nipples...
Clevetown and Alti think the exposed human body is a sin...smh

rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

elartman1973 wrote:
rileymartin wrote:Funny thing...Me and my boy were watching football earlier today at the Tustin Brewery...There was quite a few broads going braless today for some reason, and I told I wasn't mad at any one of them...thankfully, in a very heterosexual way, he agreed with me...I for one would be a big fan of exposed nipples...
Clevetown and Alti think the exposed human body is a sin...smh
Clevey cant even get hard, and Ati has a wife who finds sex deplorable...it only stands to reason that thy would have a perverted skew...
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

I would much rather the average woman go topless than Artie going topless, even if Artie has bigger boobies.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

The only women that will go topless will be the ones that shouldn't be going topless.

Raf has never been to a nude beach or else he would know this.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:The only women that will go topless will be the ones that shouldn't be going topless.

Raf has never been to a nude beach or else he would know this.
Fail. I'm far better traveled than you are and there's a nude beach 4t minutes from me...you live HOURS from the coast in no mans land
Last edited by elartman1973 on Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

elartman1973 wrote:
Fail. I'm fat better traveled than you are
You sure are.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

Bush4Ever. wrote:I would much rather the average woman go topless than Artie going topless, even if Artie has bigger boobies.
There is a redeeming value in even the most average of women going topless...Hell. I just recently saw a homeless women who was as gross as they come lift her shirt up on an offramp, and while thee was nothing sexually gained, there was still some entertainment value none the less
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Do you wear a shirt at the beach, Arty? Or do you let those bad boys breathe?