Who would you rather work for here on Anger General?

Talk about anything here.

Who would you most like to work for?

Artman's design team
31%
Mega Coffee (CleveTown)
31%
Spitshine Studios (Madnessssss)
38%

Total votes: 13

elartman1973
El Padrino

Re: Who would you rather work for here on Anger General?

Post by elartman1973 »

rileymartin wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
I already get what I am worth kiddo...I have hired and fired slacker druggies like you in the past. You don't have the work ethic to make it in my world kiddo...and, make no mistake, I run shit in my company.
Lolololololol..

I'm far from a slacker or druggie. My work ethic is elite. I work my ads off and if you don't have experience you are worthless to me. I'm not a babysitter. You wouldn't run jack shit
If I ever made the mistake of hiring you, I would probably have to let you go within a month I imagine...
You're so clueless.
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

CleveTown™ wrote:
LNS wrote:Technically Clevey’s wife would be your boss if you worked for Mega Coffee.

:booker:
Wrong. Im their boss too. And when they see me coming in you better believe ill get the deepest bows ever. Pure respect and fear.
Worst kind of boss ever. Such a rookie

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

CleveTown™ wrote:
LNS wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote: Wrong. Im their boss too. And when they see me coming in you better believe ill get the deepest bows ever. Pure respect and fear.

They’d only be bowing because your wife is the Mama-san of the operation. If she told them to throw you out on your ass they’d hop to it.
They respect men in this society. They always have and always will. I remember working in Amerika and when my boss' wife or husband walked in I perked up and recognized them. It's ten times that respect in Korea.

Can't wait to show up like a pimp, not putting in any work but demanding the utmost respect. The female workers will be throwing themselves at my feet and the boys will be picking them up and dusting their knees off, then both getting in line to bow.
Sounds like a miserable place to live actually

elmerjfudd
The Lurker

Post by elmerjfudd »

Probably repeat or grizz

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

Grizz is the only one who could afford me, while having me do work that roughly correlates with my pay.

Out of the three choices in the OP though, I would probably pick Madness.
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Post by CleveTown™ »

Pop English! should have been listed, too tbh.
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
Dagger
Superstar

Post by Dagger »

Bush4Ever. wrote:Grizz is the only one who could afford me, while having me do work that roughly correlates with my pay.

I want to hire someone with quantitative/programming/analytical skills who also can carry a conversation, and would be paying total comp between $200-275K. Can I afford you and are you interested? **Liberals only**
"Immigrants - we get the job done!"

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

Dagger wrote:
Bush4Ever. wrote:Grizz is the only one who could afford me, while having me do work that roughly correlates with my pay.

I want to hire someone with quantitative/programming/analytical skills who also can carry a conversation, and would be paying total comp between $200-275K. Can I afford you and are you interested? **Liberals only**
Why would carrying a conversation be required alongside the other skill sets?
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
Dagger
Superstar

Post by Dagger »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
Dagger wrote:

Why would carrying a conversation be required alongside the other skill sets?
Because it is a hybrid role for someone with those technical skills, but I also want them performing some of our more traditional, fundamental, qualitative responsibilities (research and performing due diligence).

Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

I’d work for Wailua on some fishing bot in Hawaii and enjoy my sunsets with my feet in the sand.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

Dagger wrote:
I have no interest in working in the financial sector, talking to coworkers at length, or being around people who would unironically have a "must be progressive and suck cocks" policy.

I'm sorry.
Dagger
Superstar

Post by Dagger »

Bush4Ever. wrote:
Dagger wrote:
I have no interest in working in the financial sector, talking to coworkers at length, or being around people who would unironically have a "must be progressive and suck cocks" policy.

I'm sorry.
Damn, too bad. We could’ve had something special.

Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

Hmm not sure who I would work for seeing how I haven't had a boss in some time... but I can tell you with certainty who I wouldn't want to work for.

Spoiler:
@lns

:haha2:
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Truthfully I can imagine Dagger being a fun person to work alongside and collaborate with, as long as he refrained from the political faggotry.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:Truthfully I can imagine Dagger being a fun person to work alongside and collaborate with, as long as he refrained from the political faggotry.
Would you make out with him as part of a team-building exercise?
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Bush4Ever. wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:Truthfully I can imagine Dagger being a fun person to work alongside and collaborate with, as long as he refrained from the political faggotry.
Would you make out with him as part of a team-building exercise?
No. I don't make out with dudes and I don't participate in "team-building exercises".
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

I'm pretty chill to work for. I take a LOT of time before hiring someone to avoid mistakes as much as possible, in part, because I just hate the thought of firing anyone. I've screwed up twice and got incredibly lucky both times. I was literally going to fire an assistant in the next day or two when she came in and announced she was quitting to go work in another industry. I had to pretend I was disappointed while inside I was doing a happy dance. Another time I realized we had goofed in hiring a CFO who was definitely in over his head but he realized it himself before I had to fire him and moved on.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: No. I don't make out with dudes and I don't participate in "team-building exercises".
Do you participate in diversity seminars and the like?

I had one about a month ago, and I discovered that not all Black people are alike (for example, some Black people don't even like fried chicken and watermelon), and that developing personal relationships with people can help break down a lot of generalizations people have about race and culture.

For example, one of our leading IT people in our building is an Iranian Muslim.

I would usually be like "hey don't commit Jihad and blow up the building"...but then we talked about our families (he's a father of two as well), our previous work histories, and some hobbies, etc...and I was like..."wow he's a relatively normal guy and a lot like me in some ways". It was a pretty cool moment.
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Post by CleveTown™ »

Bush4Ever. wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: No. I don't make out with dudes and I don't participate in "team-building exercises".
Do you participate in diversity seminars and the like?

I had one about a month ago, and I discovered that not all Black people are alike (for example, some Black people don't even like fried chicken and watermelon), and that developing personal relationships with people can help break down a lot of generalizations people have about race and culture.

For example, one of our leading IT people in our building is an Iranian Muslim.

I would usually be like "hey don't commit Jihad and blow up the building"...but then we talked about our families (he's a father of two as well), our previous work histories, and some hobbies, etc...and I was like..."wow he's a relatively normal guy and a lot like me in some ways". It was a pretty cool moment.
eww. so cringe.
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

CleveTown™ wrote: eww. so cringe.
Are you going to have diversity and sexual harassment seminars for your employees?