LookAway
All-Time Great

Re: San Francisco officially declares NRA a terrorist organization

Post by LookAway »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
LookAway wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
How?
Some folks believe that it applies to citizens as a group but not individually, so a militia etc. I disagree because then any member of the NRA for example has more rights than a non member. Also what if your membership lapses, do you have to turn in your gun?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do you know what the world 'militia' means?
Yes, do you know what etc means?

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

LookAway wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
LookAway wrote: Some folks believe that it applies to citizens as a group but not individually, so a militia etc. I disagree because then any member of the NRA for example has more rights than a non member. Also what if your membership lapses, do you have to turn in your gun?

It has nothing to do with the argument you're trying to present, which is an incredibly stupid one in the first place.

If you can read the 2nd amendment and understand what the word militia means then there is no debate on what people the 2nd amendment gives rights to, and that's even if you manage to gloss over the words "the people" in the text.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

:L
LookAway
All-Time Great

Post by LookAway »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
LookAway wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:

It has nothing to do with the argument you're trying to present, which is an incredibly stupid one in the first place.

If you can read the 2nd amendment and understand what the word militia means then there is no debate on what people the 2nd amendment gives rights to, and that's even if you manage to gloss over the words "the people" in the text.
I’m presenting an argument that I say I disagree with. Doesn’t stop the argument from being out there.
Also “to supplement a regular army” implies Gov. regulated.

ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

:L
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

LookAway wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
LookAway wrote: Yes, do you know what etc means?

I’m presenting an argument that I say I disagree with. Doesn’t stop the argument from being out there.

Where in the world are you getting those words from?

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/militia" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
militia noun
mi·​li·​tia | \ mə-ˈli-shə
\
Definition of militia

1a : a part of the organized armed forces of a country liable to call only in emergency The militia was called to quell the riot.
b : a body of citizens organized for military service
2 : the whole body of able-bodied male citizens declared by law as being subject to call to military service
https://www.ahdictionary.com/word/search.html?q=militia" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
mi·li·tia (mə-lĭshə)
Share: Tweet
n.
1. An army composed of ordinary citizens rather than professional soldiers.
2. A military force that is not part of a regular army and is subject to call for service in an emergency.
3. The whole body of physically fit civilians eligible by law for military service.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
LookAway
All-Time Great

Post by LookAway »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
LookAway wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:

Where in the world are you getting those words from?

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/militia" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
militia noun
mi·​li·​tia | \ mə-ˈli-shə
\
Definition of militia

1a : a part of the organized armed forces of a country liable to call only in emergency The militia was called to quell the riot.
b : a body of citizens organized for military service
2 : the whole body of able-bodied male citizens declared by law as being subject to call to military service
https://www.ahdictionary.com/word/search.html?q=militia" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
mi·li·tia (mə-lĭshə)
Share: Tweet
n.
1. An army composed of ordinary citizens rather than professional soldiers.
2. A military force that is not part of a regular army and is subject to call for service in an emergency.
3. The whole body of physically fit civilians eligible by law for military service.
https://www.google.com/search?q=militia ... AHoECAAQAw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

LOL @ the human feces in public places capitol of the USA.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

Dr. David Schultz gives an intellectual summation of San Francisco:

phpBB [video]
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

A sanctuary city calling the NRA a terrorist organization. Now that is rich.
LookAway
All-Time Great

Post by LookAway »

Bush4Ever. wrote:Dr. David Schultz gives an intellectual summation of San Francisco:

phpBB [video]

The Wrestler?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Schultz_(professional_wrestler" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;)
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

NRA does more harm than good and take part in bribing politicians. They value profit over human lives.
Nobody said eliminate the 2nd amendment they want it updated...and that shit is clearly way out of date and needs to be reworded. NRA would be overjoyed if there was zero vetting or background checks for guns...that's borderline terrorist thinking. Sacrifice human lives for the agenda of the NRA....
Nobody is saying you can't have a gun...but lets get real here
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

elartman1973 wrote:NRA does more harm than good and take part in bribing politicians. They value profit over human lives.
Nobody said eliminate the 2nd amendment they want it updated...and that shit is clearly way out of date and needs to be reworded. NRA would be overjoyed if there was zero vetting or background checks for guns...that's borderline terrorist thinking. Sacrifice human lives for the agenda of the NRA....

We need a background check for anyone driving a car. Hell traffic deaths are around 40K a year. 2017 had over 4 million seriously injures.

You don't have a fucking clue what he NRA does to train new gun owners in proper use of the gun and safety. You are just more like a trained seal to complain about the NRA because you have no clue to what they actually stand for.

I have yet to see a weapon take itself out of a box. Buy amunition. Take the amunition out of the box, load the weapon, or fire it.

When I was in HS several high schools had shooting teams. Weapons were openly carried in pick up trucks. We had no problems. What has changed?
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

elartman1973 wrote:NRA does more harm than good and take part in bribing politicians. They value profit over human lives.
Planned Parenthood donates way more than the NRA to politicians (all Democrats - your people) and kills many times more people per year than all gun related deaths combined.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
Planned Parenthood donates way more than the NRA to politicians (all Democrats - your people) and kills many times more people per year than all gun related deaths combined.
My people?
No. I have no group I follow like you do.
And Irrelevent point.
You don't give a fuck about abortions and simply pretend you do just because the people you are TOLD to hate support it. And shut the fuck up..no way near the same thing.
NRA is for losers

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Da Stars. wrote:

We need a background check for anyone driving a car. Hell traffic deaths are around 40K a year. 2017 had over 4 million seriously injures.

You don't have a fucking clue what he NRA does to train new gun owners in proper use of the gun and safety. You are just more like a trained seal to complain about the NRA because you have no clue to what they actually stand for.

I have yet to see a weapon take itself out of a box. Buy amunition. Take the amunition out of the box, load the weapon, or fire it.

When I was in HS several high schools had shooting teams. Weapons were openly carried in pick up trucks. We had no problems. What has changed?
1000% wrong.
You have no idea what I know and don't know about. I know quite a lot about what they do. And have shot many guns and hunted and killed game. My dad had a gun collection. My mom has a gun. My brother has guns. Brother in law has guns including 2 AR-15s . so shut the fuck up about what you think I know.

LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Jorge is definitely the better shooter out of you two, Arty.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Ralphie has only ever shot bb guns.