Bush4ever?

Talk about anything here.
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Re: Bush4ever?

Post by CleveTown™ »

Bush4Ever. wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:Bush why the vacation from Anger? I just wonder what goes through people's heads when they take lengthy time off. You dont have to give specifics, but an explanation would be appreciated.

Going through a divorce? Out of spite of a certain poster here? Prison?
It was prison. You got me.
did you hurt your wife?
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

CleveTown™ wrote: did you hurt your wife?
No, definitely not.
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

Bush4Ever. wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote: did you hurt your wife?
No, definitely not.
must have been theft or drugs then. Let's hope this new leaf you turned over involves cleaning up your life, too.

Did you find God in prison?
January 7th. (D)
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

CleveTown™ wrote:autism
I'm obviously being facetious.
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

Bush4Ever. wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:autism
I'm obviously being facetious.
:stephena:
January 7th. (D)
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

I know exactly why Bush took a break. The daily trolling over sensitive issues takes a toll and he simply needed to come up for air to recalibrate himself personally and draw distinct lines between the two personalities. It happens.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

lol
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

lettherebehouse wrote:I know exactly why Bush took a break. The daily trolling over sensitive issues takes a toll and he simply needed to come up for air to recalibrate himself personally and draw distinct lines between the two personalities. It happens.
Holy shit, do you think I'm actually gay or something?

Go back to the "prison time for domestic violence" position...I honestly prefer that to anything else I've seen so far.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Bush4Ever. wrote:
LookAway wrote:
Which part exactly was untrue? There was a lot to unpack in that powerful post :skip:
I much prefer the "he beat the crap out of his wife and had to do time" rumor from LNS to this.

I forgot I said that lmao

But yeah... my guess is that the missus got a little too friendly with a neighbor so you beat her unmercifully and got sent away.

My other theory is that you took the time off to dedicate yourself to a fight camp but you got thrashed in humiliating fashion, which is why you won’t talk about it.

:D
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

If I took and lost a MMA fight I would simply lie about it and present a believable lie instead (not really lol...I'm well aware of how good I am and what my limits are at this point).

You guys would never guess the truth because it's too fantastical (and I wouldn't be willing to provide proof).
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Bush4Ever. wrote:If I took and lost a MMA fight I would simply lie about it and present a believable lie instead (not really lol...I'm well aware of how good I am and what my limits are at this point).

You guys would never guess the truth because it's too fantastical (and I wouldn't be willing to provide proof).

You finally built that torture dungeon you kept alluding too and dedicated your time to stalking potential victims?

And if so then PM me. I’ve been kinda bored lately and a torture/murder spree would really spice things up.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Bush4Ever. wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:I know exactly why Bush took a break. The daily trolling over sensitive issues takes a toll and he simply needed to come up for air to recalibrate himself personally and draw distinct lines between the two personalities. It happens.
Holy shit, do you think I'm actually gay or something?

Go back to the "prison time for domestic violence" position...I honestly prefer that to anything else I've seen so far.

My bad. But yes, when a regular poster announces he’s leaving the board, that’s usually my first thought.

:bronfrown:
Dagger
Superstar

Post by Dagger »

"Immigrants - we get the job done!"

CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

Bush4Ever. wrote:If I took and lost a MMA fight I would simply lie about it and present a believable lie instead (not really lol...I'm well aware of how good I am and what my limits are at this point).

so you took time off to train for an MMA match and lost? now we know. too bad, get em next time!
January 7th. (D)
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

Bush was gone for 67% of the calendar year and his hiatus began immediately after we voted him in as troll of the year. His absense for so long all but assures that he wont be eligible to win the award again, something that greatly bothered his foo foo lame ass enough to hurt his feelings and run away crying.

:mjlaugh:

Not to mention KUB rigging the awards to vote in LNS as poster of the year was clearly the last straw that drove away 10 regular posters this year, and rightfully so, including Bush and dunkan4rings.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

CleveTown™ wrote:
so you took time off to train for an MMA match and lost? now we know. too bad, get em next time!
If anyone correctly guesses, I'll confirm.

But no one will. Like I said, it's a very convoluted tale and issue.
PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Post by PhutureDynasty »

You challenged Rickson and lost by armbar.

What's my prize?
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

UNC MJ FAN. wrote:Bush was gone for 67% of the calendar year and his hiatus began immediately after we voted him in as troll of the year. His absense for so long all but assures that he wont be eligible to win the award again, something that greatly bothered his foo foo lame ass enough to hurt his feelings and run away crying.

Not to mention KUB rigging the awards to vote in LNS as poster of the year was clearly the last straw that drove away 10 regular posters this year, and rightfully so, including Bush and dunkan4rings.

I was basically voted in as POY for shitting in your mouth on a daily basis. I bet that really upsets the fuck out of you, huh?

:kg:
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

If I truly cared about "messageboard awards" to any extent beyond "absolutely nothing" I would probably consider killing myself.

If I let internet banter bother me in a non-trivial way for more than a day or two, I would disconnect my internet with haste.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

LNS wrote:
UNC MJ FAN. wrote:Bush was gone for 67% of the calendar year and his hiatus began immediately after we voted him in as troll of the year. His absense for so long all but assures that he wont be eligible to win the award again, something that greatly bothered his foo foo lame ass enough to hurt his feelings and run away crying.

I was basically voted in as POY for shitting in your mouth on a daily basis. I bet that really upsets the fuck out of you, huh?

:kg:
Oh I'm sorry did I hurt your feelings?

:booker: