No one is talking hoops tonight... ??

Talk about anything here.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

No one is talking hoops tonight... ??

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

99% of the threads on the first page are non-basketball related (save for my KD thread, and 1-2 others).

What's with you lame-o's ?
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
FPL
Hall of Famer

Re: No one is talking hoops tonight... ??

Post by FPL »

thedangerouskitchen wrote:99% of the threads on the first page are non-basketball related (save for my KD thread, and 1-2 others).

What's with you lame-o's ?
http://www.angergeneral.com/forum/viewt ... ?f=2&t=387" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I'll be back in 2-3 hours if you guys are still up then. I'll try and think of a good basketball thread to start.
Incognito
All-Time Great

Post by Incognito »

I turned off the blowout.
Smelters
Hall of Famer

Post by Smelters »

jjgator wrote:You should just be happy you are allowed to post here after constantly ratting out the old board.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

jjgator wrote:You should just be happy you are allowed to post here after constantly ratting out the old board.

I ratted out a yellow belly Mod (House) after a coward (you) refused to address the situation...

Now what?
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

It's not like he has many options left.

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/foul ... d-out.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Where's he gonna go, RealGM? They have a VERY low tolerance for trolling there.
Smelters
Hall of Famer

Post by Smelters »

ripper76 wrote:

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/foul ... d-out.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

He always has Jokerz board to join.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

jjgator wrote:
thedangerouskitchen wrote:

I ratted out a yellow belly Mod (House) after a coward (you) refused to address the situation...

Now what?
Ur mad.

You're a coward.

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

ripper76 wrote:

lol... I've been posting on there for a while now, chump (under a handle that shall remain unknown to pussies like you).

ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

ripper76 wrote:

lol... I've been posting on there for a while now, chump (under a handle that shall remain unknown to pussies like you).
Is that why you tried to sneak into the last board as "number1lebronfan" and I called you out within 5 minutes of signing up?
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

ripper76 wrote:
ripper76 wrote: It's not like he has many options left.

Is that why you tried to sneak into the last board as "number1lebronfan" and I called you out within 5 minutes of signing up?

Link?

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Anyway, I'll let you two enjoy your circle jerk... I'm here to talk hoops, not waste time with pussies and yellow bellies.

ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

ripper76 wrote:

Link?
OK
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

ripper76 wrote:
ripper76 wrote: Is that why you tried to sneak into the last board as "number1lebronfan" and I called you out within 5 minutes of signing up?

Link?
OK

ROFL... that's not me, yellow belly. Clearly you're having fun with one of your alts.

You are one sad individual.

WoW... !!

Repeat3peat
Repeat Fantasy BBall Champ

Post by Repeat3peat »

JJ on here proppin' up his "boy" 2 nights in a row...?

lol

proof positive cameltoe76 has been absolutely annihilated.
ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

ripper76 wrote:
Link?
OK

ROFL... that's not me, yellow belly. Clearly you're having fun with one of your alts.

WoW... !!
Really? You realize that every mod on that board saw that conversation, and your IP address, and the email you used to sign up, all of which are known to belong to you since you're so stupid you use the same email address on all your accounts?
Incognito
All-Time Great

Post by Incognito »

Ripper is taking a beating.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

ripper76 wrote:
ripper76 wrote: OK

WoW... !!
Really? You realize that every mod on that board saw that conversation, and your IP address, and the email you used to sign up, all of which are known to belong to you since you're so stupid you use the same email address on all your accounts?

Sure... and I'm sure all the Mods will agree, since they are all my adversaries.

:lol:

Anyway, you're still a pussy dude... and as I said a few minutes ago, I'm done with this exchange. I'm here to talk hoops, not converse with someone whose mind I clearly own.
Last edited by thedangerouskitchen on Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

ripper76 wrote:

WoW... !!

Sure... and I'm sure all the Mods will agree, since they are all my adversaries.

:lol:

Anyway, you're still a pussy dude... and as I said a few minutes ago, I'm done with this exchange. I'm here to talk hoops, not converse with a someone whose mind I already own.
I GOT YOUR WHOLE FUCKIN' SPIEL DOWN, YOUR BACKGROUND CHECK--FUCK WHAT YOU OWE ON YOUR SHIT... I KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU NOW MOTHERFUCKER!
Repeat3peat
Repeat Fantasy BBall Champ

Post by Repeat3peat »

"you know who"..... with his favorite Straw "J-2"