Female reporter tries to MeToo a boxer, then gets exposed as a lying whore

Talk about anything here.
Ali Natural
Superstar

Re: Female reporter tries to MeToo a boxer, then gets exposed as a lying whore

Post by Ali Natural »

No wonder Rob got so defensive he’s a creeper too.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Ali Natural wrote:No wonder Rob got so defensive he’s a creeper too.

I've seen photos of Rob.

I'm 100% certain there is no female in his life who's comfortable with him giving them a peck on their lips... especially knowing he's a married dude.
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

I'm sure Rob is great once you get to know him. A real "Don Juan."
LookAway
All-Time Great

Post by LookAway »

Ali Natural wrote:Twerking on guy B lap makes it ok for guy A to kiss her out of the blue.
Yes. Twerking on a lap is more sexual than a chaste kiss
Ali Natural
Superstar

Post by Ali Natural »

I’m sure Joe Biden has explained away his creeper behaviors with much of the same rhetoric we see Rob using here.
Ali Natural
Superstar

Post by Ali Natural »

LookAway wrote:
Ali Natural wrote:Twerking on guy B lap makes it ok for guy A to kiss her out of the blue.
If she twerk on the homie err body gets to fuck
Savage bruh
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Ali Natural wrote:I’m sure Joe Biden has explained away his creeper behaviors with much of the same rhetoric we see Rob using here.

I wonder how many people have kissed Rob's wife on the lips other than him during their marriage?

:noidea:
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
Ali Natural wrote:I’m sure Joe Biden has explained away his creeper behaviors with much of the same rhetoric we see Rob using here.

I wonder how many people have kissed Rob's wife on the lips other than him during their marriage?

I wonder how he would feel if his wife was grinding on another dude with her ass out? :noidea:

You seem to be leaving out a huge part of the story, for some reason... :noidea:
Last edited by zombiesonics on Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LookAway
All-Time Great

Post by LookAway »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:

'erbody and it's not grab ass, they're cousins
LookAway
All-Time Great

Post by LookAway »

Ali Natural wrote:
LookAway wrote:
If she twerk on the homie err body gets to fuck
Wish I was her
No one’s judging you bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
Ali Natural wrote:No wonder Rob got so defensive he’s a creeper too.

I've seen photos of Rob.

I'm 100% certain there is no female in his life who's comfortable with him giving them a peck on their lips... especially knowing he's a married dude.
Yes, because I explicitly said I do this behavior regularly now, and not in the past. Well played. Carry on.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

zombiesonics wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:

I wonder how he would feel if his wife was grinding on another dude with her ass out? :noidea:

You seem to be leaving out a huge part of the story, for some reason... :noidea:

I'm not talking about the sketchy chick in this story. At all. Her credibility takes a huge hit because of that scene.

I'm talking specifically about Rob thinking it's no big deal to kiss any women (not his wife) on the lips without their consent.
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
zombiesonics wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:

I'm not talking about the sketchy chick in this story. At all. Her credibility takes a huge hit because of that scene.

I'm talking specifically about Rob thinking it's no big deal to kiss any women (not his wife) on the lips without their consent.
It kind of makes a difference, Abe. Kissing another dude’s wife isn’t the same as kissing some groupie thot.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

zombiesonics wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:
zombiesonics wrote:

It kind of makes a difference, Abe. Kissing another dude’s wife isn’t the same as kissing some groupie thot.

For the 2nd time... I'm talking specifically about Rob admitting he walks around kissing women on the lips... NOT the chick in the OP.

I don't know her. I think she's sketchy. I do know Rob (sorta) and I find the idea of his lame ass randomly kissing chicks and getting away with it to be laughable at best.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
zombiesonics wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:

Again..."any women" and "some woman that was grinding on your boy at last nights' party" are not really close to the same thing.

And pecking said woman on the lips versus groping or aggressively assaulting her are not really close to the same thing.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

The point-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->Abe's point.

~George Carlin~
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Robceltsfan wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:
zombiesonics wrote:

Again..."any women" and "some woman that was grinding on your boy at last nights' party" are not really close to the same thing.

And pecking said woman on the lips versus groping or aggressively assaulting her are not really close to the same thing.

I'm merely calling bullshit that you kissed any woman on the lips that you were only an acquaintance of... and her not recoiling.

Just admit you made that up to try to prove a point and we can all move on. Or, you can keep pretending you were a khaki-clad party guy who was actively walking around with Coors Light in one hand kissing random chicks.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:

I'm merely calling bullshit that you kissed any woman on the lips that you were only an acquaintance of... and her not recoiling.

Just admit you made that up to try to prove a point and we can all move on. Or, you can keep pretending you were a khaki-clad party guy who was actively walking around with Coors Light in one hand kissing random chicks.
Some recoiled....some didn't. All depended on the night. A roll of the dice, if you will.

~George Carlin~
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Robceltsfan wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:

Some recoiled....some didn't. All depended on the night. A roll of the dice, if you will.

Sure Big Guy.

Double down.

Nice one.

:stephena:
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:

Sure Big Guy.

Double down.

Nice one.

:stephena:
Just because you needed 3 dates and some flowers to make it to second base doesn't mean you should be mad at others that didn't.

~George Carlin~