kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Girl expelled for saying the N word repeatedly

Post by kobeunderbite »

AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Re: Girl expelled for saying the N word repeatedly

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

cute girl but I find it distasteful that she used the "F" word. it shows bad upbringing. she needs a good female mentor which will turn her into good marriage material.
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

Her parents are alpha AF!
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

landri dowell writes poorly.
Chooch
Legend

Post by Chooch »

Why does someone think they know how the girl was raised?

These users thanked the author Chooch for the post:
Da Stars.
Rating: 3.85%
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

Chooch wrote:Why does someone think they know how the girl was raised?
It sometimes baffles me at how poor your comprehension of things are....heres hoping you just play the role of village idiot and that you're not actually mentally challenged
Chooch
Legend

Post by Chooch »

UNC MJ FAN. wrote:
Chooch wrote:Why does someone think they know how the girl was raised?
It sometimes baffles me at how poor your comprehension of things are....heres hoping you just play the role of village idiot and that you're not actually mentally challenged

You can't spell leoss without loss.

Da Stars.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

She seems like a horrible person. But again for the sake of avoiding double standards, considering "we are all equal", I hope this means every kid in any school caught using slurs toward any race/religion/sexual orientation gets met with the same fate.

FAIR IS FAIR!

Chooch
Legend

Post by Chooch »

lettherebehouse wrote:She seems like a horrible person. But again for the sake of avoiding double standards, considering "we are all equal", I hope this means every kid in any school caught using slurs toward any race/religion/sexual orientation gets met with the same fate.

FAIR IS FAIR!

Agreed.

I've been called cracker before.

Da Stars.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Chooch wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:She seems like a horrible person. But again for the sake of avoiding double standards, considering "we are all equal", I hope this means every kid in any school caught using slurs toward any race/religion/sexual orientation gets met with the same fate.

FAIR IS FAIR!

Agreed.

Luckily most people can't easily identify my race so those things I've never dealt with growing up. [warning: long boring House Story Alert] But my nephew who looks typical white/blonde/blue despite being 1/4 Jap, has dealt with it all middle school.

His school's predominantly brown (CA's inland empire) and a group of kids he plays football with at recess bullied the fuck out of him with racial slurs, shit about Trump they could've only learned from their parents, etc.

He's innocent AF, doesn't know shit about Trump or tribalism/identity politics. He just wants to play sports and pick boogers. Socially immature for his age. The day he punched one of the kids, 6 other mexican kids jumped in to beat him up while calling him all the white slurs your average 13 yr old should know. My nephew never went back to that school, and the kids all allegedly just served 5 day suspensions. No news coverage, no social media outpouring for ending racial violence. Just everyday acceptable violence and bullying of a white kid in Southern California.

So when I see the outcry of millions over some grown adult black gay actor who likely embellished a story, while those same people don't say shit about real victims of racism, you'll understand the callousness in me these double standards have driven me to.

It happens everywhere in this country to white kids, and now the left wing media and political pundits have entered the fray which you saw in the dismissive indifference toward how the Kentucky Covington kids were treated not by other kids, but adults.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Kobeunderbite wrote:
Why are you so desperate to post anything to do with other races and that makes fun of them?
You would think your peoe would know better by now after getting fucking torched by nazis
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Ali Natural
Superstar

Post by Ali Natural »

Crackers gonna crack. That’s your average Trump supporter/tea party household.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Chooch wrote:

FAIR IS FAIR!

]

Agreed.

Grew up in the city. Went to a diverse high school. Played basketball for a long time vs. a lot of black dudes.

Never been called cracker.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

I think the last time I heard the word cracker used was when George Jefferson was talking to Tom Willis...It isn't surprising that Fragile X has been called that since he lives in Hicksville...
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

rileymartin wrote:I think the last time I heard the word cracker used was when George Jefferson was talking to Tom Willis...It isn't surprising that Fragile X has been called that since he lives in Hicksville...

I was gonna make a quip about Meathead XXX watching too many corny 1970s sitcoms.
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Post by CleveTown™ »

lettherebehouse wrote:
Chooch wrote:

FAIR IS FAIR!

Agreed.

Luckily most people can't easily identify my race so those things I've never dealt with growing up. [warning: long boring House Story Alert] But my nephew who looks typical white/blonde/blue despite being 1/4 Jap, has dealt with it all middle school.

His school's predominantly brown (CA's inland empire) and a group of kids he plays football with at recess bullied the fuck out of him with racial slurs, shit about Trump they could've only learned from their parents, etc.

He's innocent AF, doesn't know shit about Trump or tribalism/identity politics. He just wants to play sports and pick boogers. Socially immature for his age. The day he punched one of the kids, 6 other mexican kids jumped in to beat him up while calling him all the white slurs your average 13 yr old should know. My nephew never went back to that school, and the kids all allegedly just served 5 day suspensions. No news coverage, no social media outpouring for ending racial violence. Just everyday acceptable violence and bullying of a white kid in Southern California.

So when I see the outcry of millions over some grown adult black gay actor who likely embellished a story, while those same people don't say shit about real victims of racism, you'll understand the callousness in me these double standards have driven me to.

It happens everywhere in this country to white kids, and now the left wing media and political pundits have entered the fray which you saw in the dismissive indifference toward how the Kentucky Covington kids were treated not by other kids, but adults.
truth
:handsup:
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)