I am disappointed in the voting this year...

Talk about anything here.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Re: I am disappointed in the voting this year...

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Kingcarl24 wrote:I voted for House as troll of the year. Probably the only person that truly gets under my skin. Madness is way too obvious. That’s why he never gets my vote. You know exactly what he’ll say and do in every thread. It’s never a surprise. It’s so common, that none of it ever stings. House does subtle things like thanking a bad post when it says something really stupid going at a poster he doesn’t like. For example, when I used to read Leoss’ posts, he’d say something real stupid to me trying to be insulting. House would come in quick and thank the post knowing it would bug me more that House would make Leoss think he’s made a good point. In the process he’s trolling not only me but Leoss too. That’s next level trolling in my opinion.

TIL that House routinely bends Karl's pasty white dick backwards at a 145-degree angle, chops it up into tiny pieces, and shoves it back inside his large intestine.
Bush4Ever35
Hall of Famer

Post by Bush4Ever35 »

I wouldn't mind losing the vote to House, for reasons Karl explained. He's a Sushi Master of trolling.

But losing to Madness or Artie would be wrong. It's completely trivial to simply jump up and down for attention by posting in a contrarian way time after time after time on a small board, not to mention being annoying and confusing that for being "triggering".
Last edited by Bush4Ever35 on Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

Kingcarl24 wrote:I voted for House as troll of the year. Probably the only person that truly gets under my skin. Madness is way too obvious. That’s why he never gets my vote. You know exactly what he’ll say and do in every thread. It’s never a surprise. It’s so common, that none of it ever stings. House does subtle things like thanking a bad post when it says something really stupid going at a poster he doesn’t like. For example, when I used to read Leoss’ posts, he’d say something real stupid to me trying to be insulting. House would come in quick and thank the post knowing it would bug me more that House would make Leoss think he’s made a good point. In the process he’s trolling not only me but Leoss too. That’s next level trolling in my opinion.
You have a really strange way of rationalizing things in your head. Please though... dont read this post i dont want to ruin your day it seems your "system" is working to keep you sane and in check.
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

Griff would have had my vote for TOTY if he were around. He is a funnier, more committed, more unpredictable and far less lazy version of madnessss when he's on his game.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

Kobeunderbite wrote:Griff would have had my vote for TOTY if he were around. He is a funnier, more committed, more unpredictable and far less lazy version of madnessss when he's on his game.
How so?

LeBron bad, 80s and 90s everything good

There, I just emulated griff's entire posting repetoire.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
Kobeunderbite wrote:Griff would have had my vote for TOTY if he were around. He is a funnier, more committed, more unpredictable and far less lazy version of madnessss when he's on his game.
How so?

LeBron bad, 80s and 90s everything good

There, I just emulated griff's entire posting repetoire.

We'll agree to disagree here, and Griff leans on those points but he is far more versatile than that, he weighs in on *everything* when he's around for better and for worse.
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

I thought Griff and Madness were the same person for a short stint.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Griff definitely triggered almost everyone here. I thought he was hilarious
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

AlaskaHawks wrote:Griff definitely triggered almost everyone here. I thought he was hilarious
I legitimately felt sorry for him. I strongly suspect he was/is clinically depressed and his insistence on pretending he was "living the life" on his grandparents' inheritance was really sad. The guy was just completely aimless but pretending he was happy as a clam.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

AlaskaHawks wrote:Griff definitely triggered almost everyone here. I thought he was hilarious

I dunno about that. Personally, I found him pretty easy to ignore.

For me, the good trolls can draw you in whether you want to play the reindeer games or not. Griff simply didn't have that ability.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Griff was exactly the same as madness, only more edgier.

He also definitely has mental issues. He got mad no one was taking him seriously and started spamming black dicks.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:

For me, the good trolls can draw you in whether you want to play the reindeer games or not. Griff simply didn't have that ability.
Maybe you didn't get sucked into the trolling, but He had tons of people here upset everytime he posted. There is no doubt about it.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

AlaskaHawks wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:

Maybe you didn't get sucked into the trolling, but He had tons of people here upset everytime he posted. There is no doubt about it.
I think you might be thinking of days gone by when that was definitely true. By the end, no matter how many walls of text he put up, few were responding.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

AlaskaHawks wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:

I thought he mostly got attention because he was so easy to mock and ridicule.

So if that makes great trolling... meh.
Bush4Ever35
Hall of Famer

Post by Bush4Ever35 »

I'm upset I missed Griff spamming black dicks.

I didn't know he did that.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Bush4Ever35 wrote:I'm upset I missed Griff spamming black dicks.

I didn't know he did that.
The thread was deleted but I talked about it here: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=93793" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Bush4Ever35 wrote:I'm upset I missed Griff spamming black dicks.

And we're not surprised you're upset... at all.

:lol: