I am disappointed in the voting this year...

Talk about anything here.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Re: I am disappointed in the voting this year...

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

Madnessssss wrote:
Bush4Ever35 wrote:Hawks is a great "glue" poster.

Like a SF who averages 13/5/5 while being able to defend 2-4 comfortably.

Trust me on that.
I destroyed alaska so bad with so much honesty, this alleged "troll" felt compelled to white Knight him as best he could
White knight #2 reporting for duty. Hawks is a good dude and his contributions in the "pun" threads alone make him a valued member of our collection of misfits.
Bush4Ever35
Hall of Famer

Post by Bush4Ever35 »

Madness is upset his mediocrity has been called out by multiple posters here.

Here, let me pretend I'm Madness for a second...

Joke:

What's red and screaming?

Answer:

Stupid White Republican Americans as they jumped to their well-deserved deaths from the Twin Towers on 9/11.

:lol:
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

You could argue that the voters for Troll of the Year were trolling. Personally I voted Madnesss because my definition of a troll is someone who likes to needle everyone, regardless of the topic. Madnessss takes shots at superhero flicks because he knows there’s a click of superhero nerds here like KUB, Phuture, 3effs, Carl, and myself that get annoyed by it (I mean I know I do... can’t speak for everyone else). I’m not as hardcore about Trump as a lot of others here are, but I can see how the constant anti-Trump shit could be irritating. Tits does it to some extent as well, but the truth is he’s not smart enough to pull it off most of the time. Of course if we're going strictly by “trolls that annoy the fuck outta me” as the criteria than VegasFraud would get my vote.... but he’s a bit of a one-trick pony. Madnesss can at least turn off the trolling at times and act normal, which is something that guys like VF, Tits and tdk can’t seem to ever do. I’m honestly surprised Bush got Troll of the Year, his takes seem more tongue in cheek, not full blown trolling.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

LNS wrote:You could argue that the voters for Troll of the Year were trolling. Personally I voted Madnesss because my definition of a troll is someone who likes to needle everyone, regardless of the topic. Madnessss takes shots at superhero flicks because he knows there’s a click of superhero nerds here like KUB, Phuture, 3effs, Carl, and myself that get annoyed by it (I mean I know I do... can’t speak for everyone else). I’m not as hardcore about Trump as a lot of others here are, but I can see how the constant anti-Trump shit could be irritating. Tits does it to some extent as well, but the truth is he’s not smart enough to pull it off most of the time. Of course if we're going strictly by “trolls that annoy the fuck outta me” as the criteria than VegasFraud would get my vote.... but he’s a bit of a one-trick pony. Madnesss can at least turn off the trolling at times and act normal, which is something that guys like VF, Tits and tdk can’t seem to ever do. I’m honestly surprised Bush got Troll of the Year, his takes seem more tongue in cheek, not full blown trolling.
Bush winning troll of the year is exactly what this thread was about...He won because of the buddy system here at AG...He is the kind of guy that the goody two shoe guys like Carl would vote for....He simply isn't a troll...
Bush4Ever35
Hall of Famer

Post by Bush4Ever35 »

Personally, I think I'm a great troll.

You all simply don't appreciate high art. I'm subtle, high-class, and calculated.

If you want to say McDonalds fills a bigger void in the world than your local Michelin star restaurant, I'm not going to argue with you.

But to say it's *better food* is well...fucking retarded.

My two cents.
BrotherCharles
Superstar

Post by BrotherCharles »

rileymartin wrote:
LNS wrote:You could argue that the voters for Troll of the Year were trolling. Personally I voted Madnesss because my definition of a troll is someone who likes to needle everyone, regardless of the topic. Madnessss takes shots at superhero flicks because he knows there’s a click of superhero nerds here like KUB, Phuture, 3effs, Carl, and myself that get annoyed by it (I mean I know I do... can’t speak for everyone else). I’m not as hardcore about Trump as a lot of others here are, but I can see how the constant anti-Trump shit could be irritating. Tits does it to some extent as well, but the truth is he’s not smart enough to pull it off most of the time. Of course if we're going strictly by “trolls that annoy the fuck outta me” as the criteria than VegasFraud would get my vote.... but he’s a bit of a one-trick pony. Madnesss can at least turn off the trolling at times and act normal, which is something that guys like VF, Tits and tdk can’t seem to ever do. I’m honestly surprised Bush got Troll of the Year, his takes seem more tongue in cheek, not full blown trolling.
Bush winning troll of the year is exactly what this thread was about...He won because of the buddy system here at AG...He is the kind of guy that the goody two shoe guys like Carl would vote for....He simply isn't a troll...
Definitely a buddy system.
Make AngerGeneral Great Again
Thedictator
Legend

Post by Thedictator »

Madness just killed Hawks lol

I want to jump in but im not sure what to say
Bush4Ever35
Hall of Famer

Post by Bush4Ever35 »

Madnessssss wrote:
You're not a troll. You're a stereotypical Trumpie with lots of Trumpie pals on here.
Wow, look at that ego-protection rationalization machine work!

Dude, it's not important. I promise you...it just doesn't matter.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

Bush4Ever35 wrote:
Madnessssss wrote:
You're not a troll. You're a stereotypical Trumpie with lots of Trumpie pals on here.

Wow, great trolling there... :rocknew:
Bush4Ever35
Hall of Famer

Post by Bush4Ever35 »

rileymartin wrote:

Wow, great trolling there...
That's specifically NOT trolling, silly.

Not every contrary comment is trolling.

Commentary is commentary. Trolling is trolling.

The two are not identical.

Edit: If I wanted to LIGHTLY troll, I would have said something like "once you get laid and start having sex, none of this stuff will seem as important", or something roughly equivalent.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

Bush4Ever35 wrote:
rileymartin wrote:

Wow, great trolling there...
That's specifically NOT trolling, silly.

Not every contrary comment is trolling.

Commentary is commentary. Trolling is trolling.

The two are not identical.

Edit: If I wanted to LIGHTLY troll, I would have said something like "once you get laid and start having sex, none of this stuff will seem as important", or something roughly equivalent.
[youtube]mlj_2ivCMlQ[/youtube]
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

I apologize for Grizz and I becoming unhinged in this thread.

Even though Grizz has been much worse.
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

Bush4Ever35 wrote:
Madnessssss wrote:

Yes it does.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

You get annoyed by Schlomo?

That's kinda sad if I'm being completely honest.

I love that Schlomo posts here. He constantly reminds us that the Universe knows he was a mistake.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:

I love that Schlomo posts here. He constantly reminds us that the Universe knows he was a mistake.
Yea, we know, you are a real tough guy...
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

rileymartin wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:

Yea, we know, you are a real tough guy...
Yea that was a real tough guy post for sure.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
Bush4Ever35
Hall of Famer

Post by Bush4Ever35 »

A fairly respectable thread, IMO.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Bush4Ever35 wrote:A fairly respectable thread, IMO.

Between this one and the religious tangent thread... yesterday was a pretty solid day.

I'm busier today though, so I'm not as optimistic this joint will produce as much quality.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Thedictator wrote:Madness just killed Hawks lol

I want to jump in but im not sure what to say
Of course you don't know what to say. Your sole existence on this board is following around artman and riding his coattails. You're known for rudimentary trolling of an autistic guy. That's all you do here.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

I voted for House as troll of the year. Probably the only person that truly gets under my skin. Madness is way too obvious. That’s why he never gets my vote. You know exactly what he’ll say and do in every thread. It’s never a surprise. It’s so common, that none of it ever stings. House does subtle things like thanking a bad post when it says something really stupid going at a poster he doesn’t like. For example, when I used to read Leoss’ posts, he’d say something real stupid to me trying to be insulting. House would come in quick and thank the post knowing it would bug me more that House would make Leoss think he’s made a good point. In the process he’s trolling not only me but Leoss too. That’s next level trolling in my opinion.