In A Matter Of Days California Has Gone From Mass Wildfires To Mass Flooding And Landslides

Talk about anything here.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Re: In A Matter Of Days California Has Gone From Mass Wildfires To Mass Flooding And Landslides

Post by lettherebehouse »

Kobeunderbite wrote:No disrespect to my Laker bros but between these natural disasters and the generally cucked out nature of Californians, it seems like a living hell to us outsiders.

None taken. In fact had I read this post in 1995 I would've been like "aye yo hol'up, dafuq you just say cuh?" But here in 2018 I couldn't agree more. Much of the American middle class that once made up California's conservative underbelly that produced prominent conservatives such as Richard Nixon, Ronald Reagan, and Arnold Schwarzeneggar has mass migrated out of state while California has since re-populated with for lack of a better term, uneducated beaners. Even coastal elitists like Dagger and Saboteur moved out of this shithole. In fact, once my parents and my wife's parents are no longer with us, we're outta here too.

:asskicking:
Bush4Ever35
Hall of Famer

Re: In A Matter Of Days California Has Gone From Mass Wildfires To Mass Flooding And Landslides

Post by Bush4Ever35 »

Are people still pretending that everyone secretly wants to live in CA, but don't because they are poor/stupid/ugly?

Is that *still* a thing these people do?
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Some dude in here said “central texas” lmao

:mjlaugh:
Chooch
Legend

Post by Chooch »

Bush4Ever35 wrote:Are people still pretending that everyone secretly wants to live in CA, but don't because they are poor/stupid/ugly?

Yep, we have commercials here about how we should want to live in California or at the very least want to visit.

:stonecold:

These users thanked the author Chooch for the post:
Da Stars.
Rating: 3.85%
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

Most of California outside of LA and SF is some of the most beautiful, amazing land, mountains and oceans in the entire world. I live in a fucking paradise. Judging California based on the shit you see from Los Angeles and San Francisco is your mistake.
I got a decent amount of cash, so I am able to experience all she has to offer, and in a few years when
I am ready to leave, I will set my property at probably close to 4 times what I paid for it. Sure, we deal with natural disasters here, but it happens all over the country...
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

LNS wrote:Some dude in here said “central texas” lmao

:mjlaugh:
Madness is bitter about California much the same way Clevey is bitter about America...They simply couldn't survive...
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Madnessssss wrote:
Bush4Ever35 wrote:Are people still pretending that everyone secretly wants to live in CA, but don't because they are poor/stupid/ugly?

Just LNS

Has something to do with his father moving away because "he couldn't hack it" or something.

His father is living a baller life while LNS is living check to check

My dad moved to Thailand to live with his dragon lady (basically the opposite situation of swampy). Didn’t your dad refuse to leave your house until you paid him thousands in “go away” money like a little weak chinned soy boy? :lol:
thatoothpick45
All-Time Great

Post by thatoothpick45 »

So much jealousy. LeWow.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Madnesss is a young single business owner with a millennial mindset. You'd think he'd prefer "dat Cali lyfe" over sweating it out with the mosquitoes and backwoods of redneck Texas. He didn't choose to leave California, California chose his fate for him lmfao.

:asskicking:
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Madnessssss wrote:I seriously live like a Cali multi-millionaire out here. Every day I wake up and think how lucky I am to have my own beautiful property that doesn't break the bank. I laugh when I pay my mortgage and property taxes. It's almost too good to be true. More beautiful than Calabasas at 1/10th the cost, with all the modern amenities and conveniences.

Texas life, baby

I think any budget-conscious loner without friends and family to share life with would agree with you...
Chooch
Legend

Post by Chooch »

Turns out the fucking ecoli came from who other than CALIFORNIA.

Sad.

Da Stars.
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Post by CleveTown™ »

God hates california
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
Chooch
Legend

Post by Chooch »

CleveTown™ wrote:God hates california

More importantly, California hates the US.

:(

Da Stars.
TheSaboteur
Hall of Famer

Post by TheSaboteur »

xxx wrote:Turns out the fucking ecoli came from who other than CALIFORNIA.

Sad.
California grows the USA's food, so it's not a surprise.
Image Vaccines Image

Cannot redeclare utf8_encode
Chooch
Legend

Post by Chooch »

TheSaboteur wrote:
xxx wrote:Turns out the fucking ecoli came from who other than CALIFORNIA.

Sad.
California grows the USA's food, so it's not a surprise.

I think I realize that on the count of me JUST posting that they fucked up our romaine lettuce...

Da Stars.
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

LNS wrote:Best state in the country if you can afford it.