Zombiesonics is by far the most cringe trump supporter on AG

Talk about anything here.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Zombiesonics is by far the most cringe trump supporter on AG

Post by Alex_Murphy »

Dude literally panders to team MAGA ... hes a house negro by every definition of the word. Just a spineless yesman... smh

It's cool, zombiebruh. hit me with another trump emoji and post a couple more links to pro trump articles.... just do it a couple more times and I promise ya we'll believe ya, fah real.

:aj:
Ali Natural
Superstar

Re: Zombiesonics is by far the most cringe trump supporter on AG

Post by Ali Natural »

Sambosonics is beneath the common coon. Most coonery is done for money but he coins for free
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

The hate is real. Didn’t you marry a Hispanic lady?
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Post by CleveTown™ »

you got killed in Fantasy last week LOL. how are you enjoying 10th place?
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

Ali Natural wrote:Sambosonics is beneath the common coon. Most coonery is done for money but he coins for free
:haha2:
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Zombie's the realest ***** here, and it really isn't even close. He smart enough to know that when low information blacks like AliNappy start calling him coon, he's doing something right. Smart, successful, woke brothas like us know the best way to get ahead in the game, is to do the exact opposite of what the black community is uniformly for. This ain't even rocket science, if we being honest here.

My motto has always been if Shoniqua and D'antrey agree with something I'm on, I better have another look in the mirror cause I know I don'fucked up somewhere.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

lettherebehouse wrote:Zombie's the realest ***** here, and it really isn't even close. He smart enough to know that when low information blacks like AliNappy start calling him coon, he's doing something right. Smart, successful, woke brothas like us know the best way to get ahead in the game, is to do the exact opposite of what the black community is uniformly for. This ain't even rocket science, if we being honest here.

My motto has always been if Shoniqua and D'antrey agree with something I'm on, I better have another look in the mirror cause I know I don'fucked up somewhere.
Hes on my shit list moving forward....
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

UNC MJ FAN. wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:Zombie's the realest ***** here, and it really isn't even close. He smart enough to know that when low information blacks like AliNappy start calling him coon, he's doing something right. Smart, successful, woke brothas like us know the best way to get ahead in the game, is to do the exact opposite of what the black community is uniformly for. This ain't even rocket science, if we being honest here.

You best believe there isn't a poster on this board that gives half a fuck whether they're on your shit list.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

that’s a good motto to have. I also implement it regularly and i include feminists, homosexuals, akbars and celebrities
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

Where the fuck did this thread come from, camel boy?

I’m one of the original members of Team MAGA, back when we were a grassroots movement. Aren’t you the one always shitting on Isam in a desperate attempt to appease Trump Nation? Seems like you’re just mad that your application got denied, now you’re trying to project your own soft-shoeing onto me. :laugh3:

Oh, and didn’t nobody grant you permission to use terms like “house negro” either. So watch your mouth, Ahmed.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

zombiesonics wrote:Image

I’m one of the original members of Team MAGA, back when we were a grassroots movement. Aren’t you the one always shitting on Isam in a desperate attempt to appease Trump Nation? Seems like you’re just mad that your application got denied, now you’re trying to project your soft-shoeing onto me. :laugh3:

Oh, and didn’t nobody grant you permission to use terms like “house negro” either. So watch your mouth, Ahmed.

Whoa there hold up.... I’m not gonna defend Achmed, but you shouldn’t talk about someone else “soft shoeing”, guy.

:mahmoud:
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

zombiesonics wrote:Image

I’m one of the original members of Team MAGA, back when we were a grassroots movement. Aren’t you the one always shitting on Isam in a desperate attempt to appease Trump Nation? Seems like you’re just mad that your application got denied, now you’re trying to project your own soft-shoeing onto me. :laugh3:

Aye bitch... nice of you to finally come out of the woodwork and join us in this thread I guess it took house to massage your balls to make you feel confident enough to come out and say a thing or two when I got news for you chump

Dont you EVER call me uncertified ever again you worthless ghost of a house n*gga...and I mean NEVER!... just because I called out Ingram to be traded for Butler doesn't make it a wrong idea because Minnesota accepted Roco and saric from the Sixers... they weren't going to accept 4 first round picks from the rockets then thibs was never going to trade Butler to a West Coast team.

now let that sink in little b**** I would trade Ingram for any established star Fringe super star player like Butler Leonard Etc I'm a goddamn certified Laker fan since day one until the day I die I seen this team build championships I know what it takes to celebrate in the streets in June don't test my gangster ever again!
elmerjfudd
The Lurker

Post by elmerjfudd »

I like leoss/unc/wisdom

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

Robceltsfan wrote:
UNC MJ FAN. wrote:

You best believe there isn't a poster on this board that gives half a fuck whether they're on your shit list.
You only say that because I took you OFF of it.

Let's be real..

:stephena: