Democrats up to their usual tricks, attempting to steal Senate and Governor in Florida

Talk about anything here.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Democrats up to their usual tricks, attempting to steal Senate and Governor in Florida

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

Pathetic.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
Chooch
Legend

Re: Democrats up to their usual tricks, attempting to steal Senate and Governor in Florida

Post by Chooch »

They seem to do it every couple years.

These users thanked the author Chooch for the post:
Da Stars.
Rating: 3.85%
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Re: Democrats up to their usual tricks, attempting to steal Senate and Governor in Florida

Post by rileymartin »

Florida has cheated for Republicans before, so not a bad idea to make sure they aren't cheating again...
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

rileymartin wrote:Florida has cheated for Republicans before, so not a bad idea to make sure they aren't cheating again...
You mean the Democrats and Broward county, home of crooks.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
manchild98
Hidden Member

Post by manchild98 »

220, 221 whatever it takes.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

What a surprise!
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

It's crazy. The same insane people who are convinced that Russia rigged the last election for Trump think it's a nutty conspiracy theory that Democrats in the US commit election fraud.

The Broward County elections supervisor was proven to be doing all kinds of illegal things in the 2016 election but nothing was done about it because the counties control the elections in FL. Everyone in that county who could do something about it is corrupt too. She's doing the exact same stuff in this election. Manufacturing votes.
Scout
Rookie

Post by Scout »

ripper76 wrote:It's crazy. The same insane people who are convinced that Russia rigged the last election for Trump think it's a nutty conspiracy theory that Democrats in the US commit election fraud.

The Broward County elections supervisor was proven to be doing all kinds of illegal things in the 2016 election but nothing was done about it because the counties control the elections in FL. Everyone in that county who could do something about it is corrupt too. She's doing the exact same stuff in this election. Manufacturing votes.
Um. The "all kinds of illegal things" was destroying the original version of the ballots from a Democratic Primary a couple months after the election, while maintaining copies of the ballots.

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/brow ... story.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And because of this "all kinds of illegal things", they had court-ordered independent experts monitoring the process this time around.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Scout wrote:
ripper76 wrote:It's crazy. The same insane people who are convinced that Russia rigged the last election for Trump think it's a nutty conspiracy theory that Democrats in the US commit election fraud.

Um. The "all kinds of illegal things" was destroying the original version of the ballots from a Democratic Primary a couple months after the election, while maintaining copies of the ballots.

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/brow ... story.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And because of this "all kinds of illegal things", they had court-ordered independent experts monitoring the process this time around.
Yea they did a great job monitoring it when they were loading of boxes of "ballots" into a rented truck and people's cars last night.
ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

LOL

https://nypost.com/2018/11/08/florida-t ... rage-area/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Florida teacher finds ‘provisional ballot box’ in storage area

Scout
Rookie

Post by Scout »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
Scout wrote:

Yea they did a great job monitoring it when they were loading of boxes of "ballots" into a rented truck and people's cars last night.
Clearly was not handled great. Florida has a history of being bad at elections (and not generally benefitting Dems), as you should be aware
theROFLguy
Role Player

Post by theROFLguy »

a scout sighting on anger?
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=55337" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Broward Co FL Sec of Elections Brenda Snipes and her team have been caught red-handed engaging in massive voter fraud by filling out thousands of absentee ballots in a secret locked room.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:What a surprise!
Actually Florida hates rick Scott for many reasons and its very justified...only an idiot would think Florida wants rick Scott...he's one of the most hated people in Florida...trump clueless as usual
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

xxx wrote:They seem to do it every couple years.
Republicans have always benefited from botched election results in Florida...that they themselves are actually responsible for....why would democrats rig for republicans?
Duh

ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

ripper76 wrote:Image
Trump scared to have a black governor in Florida and wants that piece of shit con man in the senate

Smh

The races were extremely close...only an idiot calls it rigged...they are SUPPOSED to count the votes dumbfuck...not just assume...
Wish they counted in 2016...trump would be yesterdays news

ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

Interesting note, this is the same county with the corrupt sherriff who didn't send his officers into the Parkland school that was being shot up... and wasted all that money on the pictured car.

Broward County is a wretched hive of scum and villainy.