Talk about anything here.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Re: Thousand Oaks Shooting

Post by Robceltsfan »

Ali Natural wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:
gaskill15 wrote:
Is it just on this board that people do this or does this actually happen in the real world? Both sides are so worked up about their agendas.
Political polarization, at least the anonymous, online version, is at max capacity right now. Anyone loud enough to complain has chosen a side and defends that side at almost all costs. They spin "their side's" transgressions to the positive, and dig for negative details about the other side.

You can see this in any comment section on any news website....and any story posted on Facebook....and all over Twitter.

It has become the norm, unfortunately. And until a viable 3rd party arrives, it will remain this way.
This post reeks of beta cuck sensibilities
I troll from the right side like most others here....but the truth is the truth. Positive discourse in politics is a fossil.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
gaskill15
You go, we go... forever

Post by gaskill15 »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
gaskill15 wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:Have we decided on the official political affiliation of the shooter yet? I’m not sure how I’m supposed to feel about 13 dead people until I know what side is responsible.

Please let me know when this super important aspect of a mass murder is decided so I can mourn properly.
Is it just on this board that people do this or does this actually happen in the real world? Both sides are so worked up about their agendas.

I'm sure I'll get roasted here for apparently living in some sort of utopian bubble... but I don't know anybody in my everyday life who talks/acts like the people on this forum...

I would completely tune out somebody like Ati and his ilk in real life. And I'd do the same for somebody like Artism.
Same here......with politics that is. Politics just never gets brought up when I'm with my family and friends. It wouldn't surprise me if they don't vote like myself. I guess I don't care enough to ask.
Ali Natural
Superstar

Post by Ali Natural »

On the bright side Mexico might help with the border wall to keep us crazy gringos out of their country
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

Ali Natural wrote:On the bright side Mexico might help with the border wall to keep us crazy gringos out of their country
mexico without gringos will descend into a state of precolombian savagery.
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
LookAway
All-Time Great

Post by LookAway »

Shill Jackson wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:
Shill Jackson wrote: That screams Trumpie

edit - former Marine.
Trumpie-ness intensifies...

Maybe he was secretly gay or something? That would make him a Democrat by definition.
I see a little Carl or Abe here

ps - secret gays are Cons, like Jeff Sessions and Lindsay Graham
Definitely a Trumpie
LookAway
All-Time Great

Post by LookAway »

rileymartin wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:

Oh do I?

Please, tell me more.

What a cucky little bitch you are. Why do you let the board democrats bully you around so much?

Grow a spine and man the fuck up. Riley just gave you a wet willy, a wedgy, and fucked you in the ass...and your response is "tell me more".

Good god

:snoop:

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......that third thing didn't happen LOL....One and two maybe, but not three...

House wishes it did, so he could watch :sadbron:
Ali Natural
Superstar

Post by Ali Natural »

Yup def a Trumpeter. Don’t worry I’m sure an antifa member will pour milk on someone or steal a MAGA hat to stop us from being distracted by this non-story.
LookAway
All-Time Great

Post by LookAway »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
gaskill15 wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:Have we decided on the official political affiliation of the shooter yet? I’m not sure how I’m supposed to feel about 13 dead people until I know what side is responsible.

Please let me know when this super important aspect of a mass murder is decided so I can mourn properly.

I'm sure I'll get roasted here for apparently living in some sort of utopian bubble... but I don't know anybody in my everyday life who talks/acts like the people on this forum...

I would completely tune out somebody like Ati and his ilk in real life. And I'd do the same for somebody like Artism.
To be fair, you probably wouldn't understand what he is saying.
LookAway
All-Time Great

Post by LookAway »

Ali Natural wrote:On the bright side Mexico might help with the border wall to keep us crazy gringos out of their country
Wouldn't that be ironic
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

Ali Natural wrote:Yup def a Trumpeter. Don’t worry I’m sure an antifa member will pour milk on someone or steal a MAGA hat to stop us from being distracted by this non-story.
The silence from the usual suspects is defeaning in this thread all of a sudden...

Somebody got their dicks bent backwards 178.5674 degrees or something to that effect ITT amirite!?!
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

rileymartin wrote:
Ali Natural wrote:Yup def a Trumpeter. Don’t worry I’m sure an antifa member will pour milk on someone or steal a MAGA hat to stop us from being distracted by this non-story.
The silence from the usual suspects is defeaning in this thread all of a sudden...

Somebody got their dicks bent backwards 178.5674 degrees or something to that effect ITT amirite!?!

It's part of the AG manifesto. Yell. Scream... disappear... only to resurface for the next chance to yell and scream.

Rinse. Repeat.

But hey, they have Artism falling for it every time. So kudos.
LookAway
All-Time Great

Post by LookAway »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
rileymartin wrote:

It's part of the AG manifesto. Yell. Scream... disappear... only to resurface for the next chance to yell and scream.

Rinse. Repeat.

But hey, they have Artism falling for it every time. So kudos.
Abe, I am disappointed that you are being so cavalier at the loss of human life :coleman:
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Does Abe really not realize how rinse/repeat his own role is in this rinse/repeat process?

If you find yourself saying rinse/repeat 18 times a day, eventually you're gonna have to look inward.