Republicans retain control of the Senate!

Talk about anything here.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Republicans retain control of the Senate!

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

Supreme Court confirmation power is locked the fuck up!

:banderas:
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Re: Republicans retain control of the Senate!

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

Another YUUUUGE win for true red-white-blue blooded Americans!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

:lol: at arty, madness, shill, riley and all the other Losers.

:trumplol:

:trump:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
LACANO
Lord Savior

Post by LACANO »

Wow!
Repeat3peat
Repeat Fantasy BBall Champ

Post by Repeat3peat »

Pelosi finishing up impeachment papers with one hand...while fingering her fishhole with the other as the Dems run roughshod in the House.

-Tits

:skip:
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

So... Minnesota has two Dem senators...

... both women.

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

Repeat3peat wrote:Pelosi finishing up impeachment papers with one hand...while fingering her fishhole with the other as the Dems run roughshod in the House.

-Tits

God Pelosi is such a nasty witch. Her and Maxine Waters make me sick.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:So... Minnesota has two Dem senators...

... both women.

:stephena:

We all know you’re thrilled, kid
Repeat3peat

Post by Repeat3peat »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
Repeat3peat wrote:Pelosi finishing up impeachment papers with one hand...while fingering her fishhole with the other as the Dems run roughshod in the House.

-Tits

God Pelosi is such a nasty witch. Her and Maxine Waters make me sick.

There is LITTLE doubt in my mind that she is seriously not right in the head...I mean SERIOUSLY.

I don't know how Dems can't see having her so front and center is a BAD thing...in the same vein...it's hard to believe she doesn't "hurt" them more than she seems to...?

:L
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

So fivethirtyeight is calling it House for Dems. Senate for Repubs.

100% certainty.

More fighting and bitching. YES!
Repeat3peat

Post by Repeat3peat »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:So fivethirtyeight is calling it House for Dems. Senate for Repubs.

100% certainty.

More fighting and bitching. YES!
lol
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Senate >>> House

Odogg
Hall of Famer

Post by Odogg »

:trump:
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

Schlomo Check in. You guys lost the senate.
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Post by CleveTown™ »

LNS wrote:Senate >>> House

honestly, it is though. The House is inferior in every way lol
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

All Judicial nominations and cabinet Secretaries get approved by the Senate. With a larger majority in the Senate, Trump will be able to finish cleaning house at the DOJ. All the real action on the Trump-Russia sedition hoax is happening and will continue to happen in the Senate Judiciary committee.

Good things are happening.

Meanwhile, we get two years of super-crazy but impotent in the House. They'll force a show impeachment that's DOA in the Senate. A lot of Never-Trumpers got cleaned out of the GOP and the crazies will be in control of the left. It's gonna be awesome and 2020 will be like 2016 on steroids. It's all coming to a head.
FPL
Hall of Famer

Post by FPL »

Still a lot of votes to be counted, but the Senate is looking good, did well in governorships, and should keep the House count respectable. I think Pelosi makes a better villain than the media, and she'll be pressured from moderates to work with the admin.

Of course, with an expanded Senate majority, the GOP can confirm even more conservative judges to federal courts, and there will surely be another SCOTUS vacancy in the next couple years. Also, helps to get other cabinet officials confirmed.

The Florida wins were crazy. Those were the big prizes this cycle and the GOP swept.
Scout
Rookie

Post by Scout »

Very weird how desperate people are to spin this night as a good result for the GOP
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

LOL! This was the bare minimum Democrats were expected to do. All of their new "superstars" got whacked, with the exception of a real nut or two. The deranged left will be in control of the party for the next two years. Nancy Pelosi and Maxine Waters will be on full display and that is NOT good for Democrats. President Trump will most likely appoint at least one more Supreme Court Justice which will be huge, and he's now free to drop the bomb on all the seditious traitors that tried to frame him for "colluding" with Russia. He knows the House will impeach him anyway and that it will go nowhere in the Senate. Gonna be a great show, and work out well for the country long term.
Scout
Rookie

Post by Scout »

ripper76 wrote:LOL! This was the bare minimum Democrats were expected to do. All of their new "superstars" got whacked, with the exception of a real nut or two. The deranged left will be in control of the party for the next two years. Nancy Pelosi and Maxine Waters will be on full display and that is NOT good for Democrats. President Trump will most likely appoint at least one more Supreme Court Justice which will be huge, and he's now free to drop the bomb on all the seditious traitors that tried to frame him for "colluding" with Russia. He knows the House will impeach him anyway and that it will go nowhere in the Senate. Gonna be a great show, and work out well for the country long term.
Um what? The Senate race was impossible for Democrats to win unless they had a miracle. This has been known for a while based on what seats were up for reelection. This was originally thought to also be the case for the house after the 2010 gerrymandering destroyed the map.... But Democrats won so conclusively in the popular vote that it overcame gerrymandering to win the house by a healthy margin. It was a very significant outpouring. About a 9% win in the vote.

Like, are you seriously celebrating the fact that a Democrat barely lost a state-wide election in TEXAS?
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Scout wrote:Very weird how desperate people are to spin this night as a good result for the GOP
53 posts?

:biggums: