All-Time Great

Sam Harris on Brett Kavanaugh

Post by thatoothpick45 »

[youtube]7Z6AoIyZJ68[/youtube]
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Re: Sam Harris on Brett Kavanaugh

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

phpBB [video]
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
thatoothpick45
All-Time Great

Post by thatoothpick45 »

Like clockwork, LMD comes rushing in here like Artie. He just can’t help himself. :lol:
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

thatoothpick45 wrote:Like clockwork, LMD comes rushing in here like Artie. He just can’t help himself. :lol:
I didn't even click on your video limp dick. I came in here to gloat and trigger the fuck out of you.

Looks like it worked.

:trumplol:
Chooch
Legend

Post by Chooch »

Trump's cabinet is truly stacked

America keeps on winning.

These users thanked the author Chooch for the post:
Da Stars.
Rating: 3.85%
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
thatoothpick45 wrote:Like clockwork, LMD comes rushing in here like Artie. He just can’t help himself. :lol:
I didn't even click on your video limp dick. I came in here to gloat and trigger the fuck out of you.

Looks like it worked.

LMFAO so true

:haha2:
thatoothpick45
All-Time Great

Post by thatoothpick45 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:

Looks like it worked.

That’s why you posted back to back posts, similarly to what Artie does when he is SHOOK.

:lol:
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

thatoothpick45 wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:

Looks like it worked.

That’s why you posted back to back posts, similarly to what Artie does when he is SHOOK.

:lol:
Nah I wanted to post the video only but I was unable to find it in my history quick enough, so I settled for the picture. Then found what I was looking for and gloated some more.

Either way it worked out wonderfully for me. You = Big mad.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Like anybody finna watch 11 minutes of this boring ass niggu

:stephena:
Johnnyblazzed
Hall of Famer

Post by Johnnyblazzed »

Sam Harris is spot on. When it comes to consequential positions within politics, religion, or science, evidence is not necessary. It's highly overrated to be quite honest. Accusations are sufficient enough to form a valid conclusion; such as when Harris states Kavanaugh lied throughout his non-criminal hearing, without providing a shred of evidence.
theROFLguy
Role Player

Post by theROFLguy »

Sam Harris used to be based, but he's turning into a slouch.
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

Johnnyblazzed wrote:Sam Harris is spot on. When it comes to consequential positions within politics, religion, or science, evidence is not necessary. It's highly overrated to be quite honest. Accusations are sufficient enough to form a valid conclusion; such as when Harris states Kavanaugh lied throughout his non-criminal hearing, without providing a shred of evidence.
Alt, did you really just bring up religion and evidence?

and for the record, lying before Congress is a crime whether or not it’s a criminal hearing.
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
Johnnyblazzed
Hall of Famer

Post by Johnnyblazzed »

Shill Jackson wrote:
Johnnyblazzed wrote:Sam Harris is spot on. When it comes to consequential positions within politics, religion, or science, evidence is not necessary. It's highly overrated to be quite honest. Accusations are sufficient enough to form a valid conclusion; such as when Harris states Kavanaugh lied throughout his non-criminal hearing, without providing a shred of evidence.

and for the record, lying before Congress is a crime whether or not it’s a criminal hearing.

Yes I did Ghost!

It is. I know Kavanaugh lied because Sam accused him of lying. And if we learned anything from Sam in that clip, it's that accusations are far more substantial than evidence.
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

Johnnyblazzed wrote:
Shill Jackson wrote:

Yes I did Ghost!

It is. I know Kavanaugh lied because Sam accused him of lying. And if we learned anything from Sam in that clip, it's that accusations are far more substantial than evidence.

It seems silly to demand Harris provide evidence, when it’s already been documented so heavily by others.
But hey, I’ll humor you. Here’s a gentle whopper:
"I grew up in a city plagued by gun violence and gang violence and drug violence."

Date: September 5, 2018
Under Oath: Uh, yeah

“The only child of a judge and a lawyer, he grew up in one of the country's most elite communities: Bethesda, Maryland, where the average annual income is now $146,664 (the national average income is $51,939)”
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

Johnnyblazzed
Hall of Famer

Post by Johnnyblazzed »

Madnessssss wrote:
Johnnyblazzed wrote:
Shill Jackson wrote: Alt, did you really just bring up religion and evidence?

Yes I did Ghost!

He didn't accuse him of lying. He made valid, logical points that are way over your head.

Great point! When Harris said Kavanaugh lied during the hearing, it wasn't an accusation.
Johnnyblazzed
Hall of Famer

Post by Johnnyblazzed »

Shill Jackson wrote:
Johnnyblazzed wrote:
Shill Jackson wrote: Alt, did you really just bring up religion and evidence?

Yes I did Ghost!

It seems silly to demand Harris provide evidence, when it’s already been documented so heavily by others.
"I grew up in a city plagued by gun violence and gang violence and drug violence."

“The only child of a judge and a lawyer, he grew up in one of the country's most elite communities: Bethesda, Maryland, where the average annual income is now $146,664 (the national average income is $51,939)”

If your evidence meant anything, I'd consider the gibberish you posted. Sam's accusation was good enough for me.
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

Johnnyblazzed wrote:
Shill Jackson wrote:
Johnnyblazzed wrote:

Yes I did Ghost!

If your evidence meant anything, I'd consider the gibberish you posted. Sam's accusation was good enough for me.
It means quite a bit.
A direct quote from Brett, under oath, followed by factual evidence about where and how he actually lived.
100% zero gibberish.
I know you Trumpies hate facts, but aren’t you (and Brett) supposed to avoid bearing false witness?
--Henry Rollins

Johnnyblazzed
Hall of Famer

Post by Johnnyblazzed »

Shill Jackson wrote:
Johnnyblazzed wrote:
Shill Jackson wrote: Image

It means quite a bit.
A direct quote from Brett, under oath, followed by factual evidence about where and how he actually lived.
100% zero gibberish.
I know you Trumpies hate facts, but aren’t you (and Brett) supposed to avoid bearing false witness?

Facts?!?! Evidence?!?! Didn’t take you as a misogynist, rape apologist. Woman should always be believed. Evidence and facts are tools of old white men to oppress and put down women. Sad to learn you’re one of them.