CONGRATS to JOAKIM...!!

Talk about anything here.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

CONGRATS to JOAKIM...!!

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

He should have been a starter (what do the fans know, right?), but at least the coaches got it right...!

Congrats to Noah, the most complete / best all-around Center in the NBA...!!
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Re: CONGRATS to JOAKIM...!!

Post by kobeunderbite »

You never answered my question the other day. What makes you think that this Bulls roster will stay healthy next season given that it has never been able to?
sportswise1
All-Time Great

Post by sportswise1 »

thedangerouskitchen wrote:He should have been a starter (what do the fans know, right?), but at least the coaches got it right...!

Congrats to Noah, the most complete / best all-around Center in the NBA...!!
most complete -maybe, if you count energy/defense and board work as his primary skills-
best--far from it

he won't get DPOY--probably not on first team all defense, either
he won't do better than ten or higher for MVP
and he won't get close to first team all NBA
sportswise1
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

Sportswise vs. TDK should be an epic meeting of the minds.
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

Even Bill Russell digs his game. May not be a flashy 20-10 guy but does all the little things big men should. Almost 6 dimes a game per 48mins - lots of other teams would love those sort of numbers from their guards.
FPL
Hall of Famer

Post by FPL »

kobeunderbite wrote:Sportswise vs. TDK should be an epic meeting of the minds.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

kobeunderbite wrote:You never answered my question the other day. What makes you think that this Bulls roster will stay healthy next season given that it has never been able to?

It's a stupid question, that's why I didn't answer it...
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

thedangerouskitchen wrote:
kobeunderbite wrote:You never answered my question the other day. What makes you think that this Bulls roster will stay healthy next season given that it has never been able to?

It's a stupid question?

Year after year you pencil the Bulls in as title contenders and year after year they are crippled by injuries to the same players. Asking why you expect that to change is 'stupid' ?

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein
Smelters
Hall of Famer

Post by Smelters »

fpliii wrote:
kobeunderbite wrote:Sportswise vs. TDK should be an epic meeting of the minds.
hahaha
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

kobeunderbite wrote:

It's a stupid question?

Year after year you pencil the Bulls in as title contenders and year after year they are crippled by injuries to the same players. Asking why you expect that to change is 'stupid' ?

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Yes... it's a stupid question because no one knows the fate of any team.

kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

kobeunderbite wrote:
It's a stupid question?

So the best strategy is to ignore what the past has told you and any sort of historical evidence or patterns?

Again I'll ask, what makes you think the Bulls players will finally stay healthy?
swampgator
All-Time Great

Post by swampgator »

Congrats to the 2 time NCAA champion from the Florida Gators!
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

kobeunderbite wrote:
kobeunderbite wrote: It's a stupid question?

So the best strategy is to ignore what the past has told you and any sort of historical evidence or patterns?

Again I'll ask, what makes you think the Bulls players will finally stay healthy?

What exactly has the past told us, aside from the fact that the Bulls experienced a lot of bad luck / fluke injuries over the years?

I mean, seriously... spit it out... what exactly are you getting at?

kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

kobeunderbite wrote:

What exactly has the past told us, aside from the fact that the Bulls experienced a lot of bad luck / fluke injuries over the years?

Oh, okay... so your belief is that it's all been due to flukes and bad luck? This roster is not prone to injury?

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

gainesvillejjstalker wrote:Joakim led my Gators to the two most exciting years of our existence and has only carried it over to the pros. I remember a lot of people doubting him and he has proved all of them wrong. (Even some Bulls fans) As a freshman, he didn't play much and after they lost in the NCAA tourney, Joakim pleaded with Billy D for more playing time. David Lee was a senior and him going to the NBA opened up the slot for Noah to dominate the game like most centers don't; passing and defense.

I know a couple Bulls fans who are eating a lot of crow when it comes to Noah...

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

kobeunderbite wrote:
kobeunderbite wrote:

Oh, okay... so your belief is that it's all been due to flukes and bad luck? This roster is not prone to injury?

Boozer tripped over a gym bag in 2011, since then he's missed a total of 6 games the last 3 seasons... Rose's injury was a complete fluke (per his doctor)... Gibson missed some games last season, otherwise he's never missed more than 3 games in any season. Deng wasn't "injured" in the playoffs last season; he got sick / ill and suffered fluke complications when the hospital administered a spinal tap that went wrong.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball- ... 35714.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

As usual underbite, you have no clue.

Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

Congrats Noah. You earned it.
dwcmwa
All-Time Great

Post by dwcmwa »

WELL Deserved, He should be starting though.

I personally would have started a riot if he wasn't picked.

kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

kobeunderbite wrote:

Boozer tripped over a gym bag in 2011, since then he's missed a total of 6 games the last 3 seasons... Rose's injury was a complete fluke (per his doctor)... Gibson missed some games last season, otherwise he's never missed more than 3 games in any season. Deng wasn't "injured" in the playoffs last season; he got sick / ill and suffered fluke complications when the hospital administered a spinal tap that went wrong.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball- ... 35714.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The entire Bulls roster being completely decimated by injury season after season is a complete coincidence.

Rose is not an injury prone player.

Good call(s).
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

kobeunderbite wrote:
kobeunderbite wrote:

The entire Bulls roster being completely decimated by injury season after season is a complete coincidence.

Rose is not an injury prone player.

Good call(s).

Not a complete coincidence kiddo... bad luck / flukes. We went over this already. Pay attention from now on, mkay.

Prior to the ACL Rose missed only 6 games total in 3 years, and he never suffered any major injury in HS or college... this recent injury, according to his medical team, was a complete fluke.

As usual, you have no clue.

That said... I will no longer engage in your stupidity. This thread is about Noah anyway, not Rose.

Next