Fried chicken.

Talk about anything here.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Re: Fried chicken.

Post by elartman1973 »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:
denali4eva wrote:Wait Abe! Fried chicken is supposed to be consumed only by black folks...

:coleman:

Maybe that's why Abe thinks it's a forgotten dish. The cuck-dominant Twin Cities area do not want to offend blacks by culturally appropriating black traditional cuisine into their daily lives, so they've abandoned fried chicken and grape soda.

:noidea:

I've posted my favorite fried chicken place before. It's also #3 on my list of burger joints in the Twin Cities.

Looks overcooked and dried out...
Lol at trying to cook southern food up north

Smh
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

Wait... hold up... Abe is black?

He's back in the starting lineup for the AG all star team.
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

elartman1973 wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Had a half chicken yesterday ...from chili king so it was chopped up in like 10 peice with mono and lime juice over it...then I added two fried eggs to white rice as my side
That's a lot of food for one man.
No...a small half chicken with a regular rice portion and two eggs...was all I had all day
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
thatoothpick45
All-Time Great

Post by thatoothpick45 »

Cuban chicken is terrible. That rotisserie chicken they sell at Costco is even better.
Y2K
One Mizzou. Then. Now. Always.

Post by Y2K »

Self rising flour:

Salt
Black pepper
Paprika
Dried thyme
Touch of red pepper

I'm a baaaddd motherfucker!!
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

Chicken tenders is ssoooo much better. Same concept basically but without most of the fat greese and bone.

Friend chicken is dope too. I prefer recipes and cooking methods that leave the chicken dry on the outside and juicy af on the inside. Using cheap chicken also will yield subpar results IMO spending a little more to find better chicken would probably go a long way if you want to have some great fried chicken. Thats why restaurants with higher quality that serve popular friend chicken use top tier meats which make a difference.
denali4eva
Queen Bee

Post by denali4eva »

UNC MJ FAN. wrote:Chicken tenders is ssoooo much better. Same concept basically but without most of the fat greese and bone.

Friend chicken is dope too. I prefer recipes and cooking methods that leave the chicken dry on the outside and juicy af on the inside. Using cheap chicken also will yield subpar results IMO spending a little more to find better chicken would probably go a long way if you want to have some great fried chicken. Thats why restaurants with higher quality that serve popular friend chicken use top tier meats which make a difference.
Your friend is a chicken? Typical!!!

:lamontlol:
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

denali4eva wrote:
UNC MJ FAN. wrote:Chicken tenders is ssoooo much better. Same concept basically but without most of the fat greese and bone.

Your friend is a chicken? Typical!!!

:lamontlol:
Ahhhh! You got me...

:lebronumad:
iamfalcon510
Starter

Post by iamfalcon510 »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:Brought some in for lunch today.

Personally, I think it gets forgotten about entirely too much. It's pretty solid.
Who the hell forgets the beautifully put together fried chicken?

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk
But you aint heard that from me
iamfalcon510
Starter

Post by iamfalcon510 »

elartman1973 wrote:
ripper76 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: From where?

How many whole chickens do you consume per day?
Had a half chicken yesterday ...from chili king so it was chopped up in like 10 peice with mono and lime juice over it...then I added two fried eggs to white rice as my side
Gotta say .... that sounds real good

iamfalcon510
Starter

Post by iamfalcon510 »

Did anyone see the video of the black dude who was trying to prove he knew how to wash and cook fried chicken!? This dumb ass washed his meat with dish soap!hahaha

Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

Boneless is not better, except maybe fish and hamburger.
and boneless wings are mcnuggets
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Boneless wings are tenders and for children and definitely not better
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

elartman1973 wrote:

Boneless wings are tenders and for children and definitely not better
When did I say anything about wings you delirious fat fuck.
americaninfidel
All-Time Great

Post by americaninfidel »

If I were able to pick my last meal, fried chicken would be it. Preferably my granny's, which is tough to get now since she passed in 1998. But hot damn, was it ever good. Fried in lard in an old-fashioned cast-iron skillet; I have very early memories of standing on my tiptoes to try to look in the pan, but only making it to eye-level with the blue flame of the gas stove burner.

Damn, I miss that lady.
Fear is the mind killer. We are not afraid.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

americaninfidel wrote:If I were able to pick my last meal, fried chicken would be it. Preferably my granny's, which is tough to get now since she passed in 1998. But hot damn, was it ever good. Fried in lard in an old-fashioned cast-iron skillet; I have very early memories of standing on my tiptoes to try to look in the pan, but only making it to eye-level with the blue flame of the gas stove burner.

Damn, I miss that lady.

Told y'all he was black

:nashpoint:
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

I drove by an Ezells earlier. Might have to go.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

americaninfidel wrote:If I were able to pick my last meal, fried chicken would be it. Preferably my granny's, which is tough to get now since she passed in 1998. But hot damn, was it ever good. Fried in lard in an old-fashioned cast-iron skillet; I have very early memories of standing on my tiptoes to try to look in the pan, but only making it to eye-level with the blue flame of the gas stove burner.

Damn, I miss that lady.
Cast Iron is the only way to go when cooking it. That "seasoned" skillet with the seasoned oil is money for that fried chicken.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
BrotherCharles
Superstar

Post by BrotherCharles »

Damn, I miss that lady.
I though you were white?
Make AngerGeneral Great Again
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

AlaskaHawks wrote:

Damn, I miss that lady.
Cast Iron is the only way to go when cooking it. That "seasoned" skillet with the seasoned oil is money for that fried chicken.
Concur.
Grandma food is always the best.
--Henry Rollins