Again. Help me understand...

Talk about anything here.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Again. Help me understand...

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Every week... we get a social media-inspired video of a confrontation that seems to have nothing to do with race... be labeled as a racist-fueled attack.

Why is this guy being labeled a racist?

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing- ... k-woman-of" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
elartman1973
El Padrino

Re: Again. Help me understand...

Post by elartman1973 »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:Every week... we get a social media-inspired video of a confrontation that seems to have nothing to do with race... be labeled as a racist-fueled attack.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing- ... k-woman-of" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I think you are trying way to hard to fit in here
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

elartman1973 wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:Every week... we get a social media-inspired video of a confrontation that seems to have nothing to do with race... be labeled as a racist-fueled attack.

In what way?

I'm not making any derogatory comment about the woman's race.

My point is that it seems to be rather irrelevant. The store manager might be an idiot... we have evidence of that. But a racist? I don't see anything to make such a loaded charge.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

elartman1973 wrote:

I don't think so. He's just finally starting to see something that we've been seeing for almost a decade. Slowly but surely, the Abes of the world will come around.
Incognito
All-Time Great

Post by Incognito »

Any disagreement with a black person = racism.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Incognito wrote:Any disagreement with a black person = racism.

According to many on social media lately... maybe.

And there may be some prejudices behind these people getting rattled and scared and believing they're getting hoodwinked over coupons or whatever... but that would be conjecture.

For example, we have an entire Circle Jerk Clan who dabble in racial rhetoric daily on this forum. I find them to be more "racist" than the overwhelmed store manager in the clip in the link based on the information I have.
Incognito
All-Time Great

Post by Incognito »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:

According to many on social media lately... maybe.

And there may be some prejudices behind these people getting rattled and scared and believing they're getting hoodwinked over coupons or whatever... but that would be conjecture.

For example, we have an entire Circle Jerk Clan who dabble in racial rhetoric daily on this forum. I find them to be more "racist" than the overwhelmed store manager in the clip in the link based on the information I have.
That's exactly what it is. What we used to call "busy bodies" are now labeled racists if they try to enforce rules on blacks.
iamfalcon510
Starter

Post by iamfalcon510 »

You can't see why? Do you want my black opinion on this?

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk
But you aint heard that from me
iamfalcon510
Starter

Post by iamfalcon510 »

You're dumb

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:

In what way?

My point is that it seems to be rather irrelevant. The store manager might be an idiot... we have evidence of that. But a racist? I don't see anything to make such a loaded charge.
Ok..
I'm fond of your posts Abe...I much rather see a reply from you than from most posters here...
Carry on....
I'm not autistic by the way...I'm just usually kinda wrecked, in a good way...like right now.
Won't go into detail

Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

elartman1973 wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: I think you are trying way to hard to fit in here

In what way?

Ok..
I'm fond of your posts Abe...I much rather see a reply from you than from most posters here...
Carry on....
I'm not autistic by the way...I'm just usually kinda wrecked, in a good way...like right now.
Won't go into detail
This may be the most out of character post I've ever seen from Arty.
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

Exactly why did Coupon Ken call the cops, and has he done it with any other customers?
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Kingcarl24 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:

In what way?

Ok..
Carry on....
Won't go into detail

I'm sorta rattled right now.

Somebody in the greater Orlando area... please PLEASE PLEASE!!!! check on Arty. Something is very very wrong here.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Ok..
Carry on....
Won't go into detail

I'm sorta rattled right now.

Somebody in the greater Orlando area... please PLEASE PLEASE!!!! check on Arty. Something is very very wrong here.

https://potguide.com/strain-profiles/triangle/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

What's to understand...?

The flaming liberals are in total desperation mode because their girl Hellary got STOMPED into the ground by President Trump, so the "race/homophobe" card is all they have left to play.

What's truly sad is they're STILL allowed to get away with it.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Madnessssss wrote:Would he have treated her that way if she was white?

Exactly. That's the rub.

We don't know.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Whites ain't all ratchety and loud with their coupons. We smile and greet others with class and a soft tone, not an aggressive "gimme my shit" tone while wiping our nose with our sleeves and shit.

Huge difference
iamfalcon510
Starter

Post by iamfalcon510 »

Calling the cops on black folk over coupons knowing shit can escalate is highly fucked up, especially when that fuck boy was in the wrong. Also, I have this idea a lot of these things aren't real and are supposed to keep us triggered which will cause a race war in these streets. Not sure but that's a hunch, only because I'm sure white people deal with something besides mayo, good credit and hybrids but we never hear about it.

lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

iamfalcon510 wrote:Calling the cops on black folk over coupons knowing shit can escalate is highly fucked up, especially when that fuck boy was in the wrong. Also, I have this idea a lot of these things aren't real and are supposed to keep us triggered which will cause a race war in these streets. Not sure but that's a hunch, only because I'm sure white people deal with something besides mayo, good credit and hybrids but we never hear about it.

I know it's fucked up. But you have to admit, black people are scary. If it wasn't for the police to protect us from them, how far will they go? It's survival.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

Would the customer try to take advantage of the coupon system if the manager was black?

That's the question we should be asking.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."