Honestly Artman, how is this normal

Talk about anything here.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Re: Honestly Artman, how is this normal

Post by elartman1973 »

Bush4Ever35 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
LIESSO YOU ARE CLAIMING THEY ARE SOMETHING BASED ON YOUR OPINION AND NOTHING ELSE....AS USUAL
They are actually men.
Actually dressed in leather.
Actually on all fours pretending to be an animal.
Actually being leashed.
All while directly in the presence of children.

None of those points are in dispute, Artie.
So if an animal pretends to be human its acceptable but a human pretending to be an animal isn't?
Hypocrite
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Bush4Ever35
Hall of Famer

Post by Bush4Ever35 »

elartman1973 wrote:
So if an animal pretends to be human its acceptable but a human pretending to be an animal isn't?
Hypocrite
You are smoking entirely too much weed my man.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

elartman1973 wrote: So if an animal pretends to be human its acceptable but a human pretending to be an animal isn't?
tell me you are trolling. please, please, pretty please.
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

elartman1973 wrote:
Bush4Ever35 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
..they broke no laws..weren't having sex in public..no proof they would have sex..all they did was dress in leather and pretend to be a pet...
Any immoral act is basically in your fucked up head and you are projecting it at innocent people...you have serious issue you pervert faggot
You are completely insane.

Go away.
No..I'm completely correct...
No laws broken...
You don't want kids there then blame the parents...nobody else is to blame

We ARE blaming the parents you ignorant fool... BUT... as a adult you should also have enough common sense to realize that there are some thngs children should not be exposed to.

Clearly those sickos have no morals AND no conscious... yet you support and defend them.

:roll:

You truly are a deplorable human being.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

thedangerouskitchen wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
Bush4Ever35 wrote:
You are completely insane.

Go away.
No..I'm completely correct...
No laws broken...
You don't want kids there then blame the parents...nobody else is to blame

We ARE blaming the parents you ignorant fool... BUT... as a adult you should also have enough common sense to realize that there are some thngs children should not be exposed to.

Clearly those sickos have no morals AND no conscious... yet you support and defend them.

:roll:

You truly are a deplorable human being.
Stopped reading after BUT

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Gay men don't usually have kids...why should they give a fuck about yours?

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Sudanese Sensation wrote:I have an elegant solution. If you don't want your children to be exposed to such things don't take them to Gay Pride parades.
The children were IN the parade... forced to be there no doubt, and likely adopted by the sickos on leashes, which is another topic altogether, the fact that these sick fucks are even allowed to raise children.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Sudanese Sensation wrote:I have an elegant solution. If you don't want your children to be exposed to such things don't take them to Gay Pride parades.
The children were IN the parade... forced to be there no doubt, and likely adopted by the sickos on leashes, which is another topic altogether, the fact that these sick fucks are even allowed to raise children.
I'm quite positive and would guarantee that 99% of gays are more normal and more morally stable than you are....

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Arty's talking about animals now...??

I suppose you'd endorse the idea of some dude banging a donkey while a child looks on, you sicko...

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

thedangerouskitchen wrote:Arty's talking about animals now...??

I suppose you'd endorse the idea of some dude banging a donkey while a child looks on, you sicko...
No..that involves nudity...in public its against the law...and bestiality is too...depending on the state of course

iamfalcon510
Starter

Post by iamfalcon510 »

thedangerouskitchen wrote:Nope, nothing wrong with people being allowed to publicly express themselves any way they want, especially with little (vulnerable/impressionable) children looking on...

:roll: :roll:

This is what the Liberals call "progress".

:L :L
Yeah, progress to a coffin. Fast fast. Big fast. We ain't gonna make it

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk
But you aint heard that from me
iamfalcon510
Starter

Post by iamfalcon510 »

elartman1973 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Nobody says its normal but who are you to say they deserve punishment?
Guaranteed they are conservatives
So you endorse such behavior, especially while young children are looking on... you really are a sick person.

:L
brainwashed its.not my thing but a lot of things aren't my thing...its not my ace to tell others what to wear or do...and its not yours or anyone else's place either..
What do kids have to do with anything?
Kids aren't dumb like you...nobody life will be altered by seeing people wearing leather..get a life and butt out of other peoe lifes

Its called freedom of expression..for better or for worse...this isn't a.communist country..its a free country...no matter how badly you and your anti American Trumpsters wish it wasn't free
Actually, kids are highly impressionable

iamfalcon510
Starter

Post by iamfalcon510 »

elartman1973 wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote:They all deserved to be beheaded likewise those who support them
For what reason?
Why don't you move to a country that doesn't have freedom of speech and expression?
I think you will feel more comfortable..
America is not for people like you...its for americans
Wait bruh. But if its freedom of speach then, why can't we speak negative about it? Isn't that freedom of speach too?

Sudanese Sensation
Legend

Post by Sudanese Sensation »

Those leather outfits look very uncomfortable, especially in the Summer.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

iamfalcon510 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote:They all deserved to be beheaded likewise those who support them
For what reason?
Why don't you move to a country that doesn't have freedom of speech and expression?
I think you will feel more comfortable..
America is not for people like you...its for americans
Wait bruh. But if its freedom of speach then, why can't we speak negative about it? Isn't that freedom of speach too?

Arty and the Liberals believe in Freedom of Speech ONLY if they agree with what you say... if not you're a racist Trumpie.

Deplorable, revolting human beings he / they are.

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

elartman1973 wrote:

No..that involves nudity...in public its against the law...and bestiality is too...depending on the state of course
Marijuana (unless medically prescribed) is illegal in Florida, yet you smoke it daily... so don't use that lame (against the law) excuse to try and tap-dance your way out of this one.

But fine, let's say it's behind closed doors in a state where beastiality is legal AND the man was fully clothed except for his schlong (which is out of view since it's shoved in the ass of the donkey).

Using YOUR logic it would be perfectly fine for an adult to partake in such behavior in front of a child.

Face it, you're a sicko human being who should never be allowed to be around children alone.

ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

It's not normal.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

elartman1973 wrote:

Marijuana (unless medically prescribed) is illegal in Florida, yet you smoke it daily... so don't use that lame (against the law) excuse to try and tap-dance your way out of this one.

But fine, let's say it's behind closed doors in a state where beastiality is legal AND the man was fully clothed except for his schlong (which is out of view since it's shoved in the ass of the donkey).

Using YOUR logic it would be perfectly fine for an adult to partake in such behavior in front of a child.

Face it, you're a sicko human being who should never be allowed to be around children alone.
I'm sure a few centimeters of dick are exposed...and.likely balls too

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

elartman1973 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:

Nope... the child is sitting behind the man or in front of the donkey so he/she can't see any nudity.

That's acceptable adult behavior to you.

Stay away from children Arty, you sicko!

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

elartman1973 wrote:

Nope... the child is sitting behind the man or in front of the donkey so he/she can't see any nudity.

That's acceptable adult behavior to you.

Stay away from children Arty, you sicko!
Why would you think that's acceptable to me?
Are you trying to claim its the same thing as men dressed in theater.acting like a pet?
Its not the some...ones a fetish and ones a mental disorder...
All types of people have different sexual fetishes..even you.
Only a small minded hypocrite would judge