artman wanted this to be President

Talk about anything here.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Re: artman wanted this to be President

Post by elartman1973 »

thedangerouskitchen wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
thedangerouskitchen wrote:Arty stands for EVERYTHING Hellary stands for... yet he claims he doesn't support her.

:lol:

What a fraud.

:L :roll:
No I don't...you are beyond clueless
Name ONE thing Hellary stands for that you don't.
Give me a list of what she stands for first.....
You probably have no idea like most Trumpsters who just believed anything their god told them to despite most of it being lies
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

xer0
Superstar

Post by xer0 »

It feels good to have a REAL president that actually cares about the well-being of this country and preserving American culture. Hillary would have jumpstarted the plan to turn America into a lawless, 3rd world shithole by opening the borders to a bunch of degenerate scumbags who seek to destroy the country.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

xer0 wrote:It feels good to have a REAL president that actually cares about the well-being of this country and preserving American culture. Hillary would have jumpstarted the plan to turn America into a lawless, 3rd world shithole by opening the borders to a bunch of degenerate scumbags who seek to destroy the country.
Wow..you are truly a sucker...and have been badly brainwashed with blata t lies....not smart enough to realize it is an ongoing theme with trumpsters

xer0
Superstar

Post by xer0 »

elartman1973 wrote:
xer0 wrote:It feels good to have a REAL president that actually cares about the well-being of this country and preserving American culture. Hillary would have jumpstarted the plan to turn America into a lawless, 3rd world shithole by opening the borders to a bunch of degenerate scumbags who seek to destroy the country.
Wow..you are truly a sucker...and have been badly brainwashed with blata t lies....not smart enough to realize it is an ongoing theme with trumpsters
Um no. You are not only brainwashed, you're brainDEAD...very typical from modern liberals/democrats. Do some real research on what's going on in Europe, they opened their borders up and it's killing their country, crime is WAY up mostly because of the migrants and an overwhelming majority of them go on social benefits and stay there, they have no interest in assimilating. That's exactly what we don't need in America. Wake up and get some treatment for your TDS you incompetent simpleton.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

xer0 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
Um no. You are not only brainwashed, you're brainDEAD...very typical from modern liberals/democrats. Do some real research on what's going on in Europe, they opened their borders up and it's killing their country, crime is WAY up mostly because of the migrants and an overwhelming majority of them go on social benefits and stay there, they have no interest in assimilating. That's exactly what we don't need in America. Wake up and get some treatment for your TDS you incompetent simpleton.
I'm a free thinker...you listen to the same sources daily and have no outside data to form.your opinion...
You're a fucking joke...and brainwashed
Nobody brainwashed me...I brainwash them

ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

There are very few topics that artman is not completely ignorant or misinformed about. It's pretty much:

1-Food
2-Drugs
3-bad 80s movies
4-bad art
5-general day laborer type work (roofing, painting, landscaping)

That's it. On any other subject he is either completely ignorant, or he knows a whole lot of completely wrong information about the topic.
iamfalcon510
Starter

Post by iamfalcon510 »

ripper76 wrote:Image
She look like she got 10 cats and been on hoarders

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk
But you aint heard that from me
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

iamfalcon510 wrote:

I think there's a colostomy bag under there too.
iamfalcon510
Starter

Post by iamfalcon510 »

ripper76 wrote:
iamfalcon510 wrote:

Big Facts!

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

ripper76 wrote:There are very few topics that artman is not completely ignorant or misinformed about. It's pretty much:

1-Food
2-Drugs
3-bad 80s movies
4-bad art
5-general day laborer type work (roofing, painting, landscaping)

That's it. On any other subject he is either completely ignorant, or he knows a whole lot of completely wrong information about the topic.
I'm the most social intellectually rounded poster on this board but I know very little about day about, roofing, landscaping....but I'm a master scenic artist...its wildly over your head...still
Smh

iamfalcon510
Starter

Post by iamfalcon510 »

elartman1973 wrote:
thedangerouskitchen wrote:Arty stands for EVERYTHING Hellary stands for... yet he claims he doesn't support her.

What a fraud.

:L :roll:
No I don't...you are beyond clueless
She... stands... he doesn't

iamfalcon510
Starter

Post by iamfalcon510 »

elartman1973 wrote:
Lol "blata t lies" lol Blata t!

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

ripper76 wrote:
iamfalcon510 wrote:

Lol at you falling for this crap still

iamfalcon510
Starter

Post by iamfalcon510 »

elartman1973 wrote:
xer0 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Wow..you are truly a sucker...and have been badly brainwashed with blata t lies....not smart enough to realize it is an ongoing theme with trumpsters
I'm a free thinker...you listen to the same sources daily and have no outside data to form.your opinion...
You're a fucking joke...and brainwashed
Nobody brainwashed me...I brainwash them
Don't even think of touching my brain before your wash your hands MR!

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

elartman1973 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: No I don't...you are beyond clueless
You probably have no idea like most Trumpsters who just believed anything their god told them to despite most of it being lies
Give you a list???

You are 100% against Trump, and most of what he stands for Hellary doesn't. Plus you claim she would do better as President than Trump so CLEARLY you must have an idea of her position on key issues, if you're going to make that assertion... or are you simply talking out of your ass and blindly hating on Trump simply because the media tells you he's racist?

In other words you can't think for yourself, correct?
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

elartman1973 wrote:
Give you a list???

You are 100% against Trump, and most of what he stands for Hellary doesn't. Plus you claim she would do better as President than Trump so CLEARLY you must have an idea of her position on key issues, if you're going to make that assertion... or are you simply talking out of your ass and blindly hating on Trump simply because the media tells you he's racist?

So you don't even know why you are against Hillary...

Pathetic

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

elartman1973 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Give me a list of what she stands for first.....
Give you a list???

Pathetic
Another deplorable deflection... not only are you a weirdo sicko who supports illegals and wants the government to give out free-cheese to all the lazy freeloaders, but you're also a mindless sheep who blindly hate Trump because the media tells you to do so.

:L
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

elartman1973 wrote:
Give you a list???

Pathetic
Another deplorable deflection... not only are you a weirdo sicko who supports illegals and wants the government to give out free-cheese to all the lazy freeloaders, but you're also a mindless sheep who blindly hate Trump because the media tells you to do so.

So you can't even provide a list?

How embarrassing for you

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

elartman1973 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: So you don't even know why you are against Hillary...

Pathetic

How embarrassing for you
Here you go sheep... here's "just" 10:

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-mete ... -promises/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Now tell us which ones you doN't agree with.

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

elartman1973 wrote:

How embarrassing for you
Here you go sheep... here's "just" 10:

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-mete ... -promises/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Now tell us which ones you doN't agree with.
So YOU can't provide a list
How embarrassing for you