12%
4. KingCarl
9%

Total votes: 58

somberbostonian
All-Time Great

Re: AG Fight Bracket - Round 3

Post by somberbostonian »

Not sure if I want Tits to lose this tournament because of how triggered he’d get, or if I want him to win it, to see him try to use the result in future threads as proof that he’d whoop all our asses.
PoLIEtics is for gay fags.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Denali hasn't posted in forever.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

thedangerouskitchen wrote:Lamest thread ever... OP must have gotten fired from his graveyard factory job and left with too much time on his hands.

:kobefacepalm:
:laugh3:
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

LNS wrote:
thedangerouskitchen wrote:Lamest thread ever... OP must have gotten fired from his graveyard factory job and left with too much time on his hands.

You were KTFO in round 1 by Grizz lol
See that's why your thread is so lame, mama's boy... you dopes call TDK a drunk, so if that's the case you all "should be" smart enough to realize that I'd knock grizz out cold after hitting him upside the head with my empty bottle.

:pimp:

But alas, you guys aren't smart enough to think your way out of a cardboard box.

:roll:

:slapping:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

thedangerouskitchen wrote:
LNS wrote:

See that's why your thread is so lame, mama's boy... you dopes call TDK a drunk, so if that's the case you all "should be" smart enough to realize that I'd knock grizz out cold after hitting him upside the head with my empty bottle.

But alas, you guys aren't smart enough to think your way out of a cardboard box.

I beat Grizz so I basically bashed your skull in too
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

LNS wrote:

Who's kidding who TDK. You would have ran away like a girl.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

How is Max beating Denali?

Is it his world-class wrestling ability? World-class basketball ability? Bad heart? Bad knee? Is it a tag team match and he has the help of his best friend's wife that he's been banging on his side?
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

LNS wrote:

These aren’t hypothetical street fights, they’re hypothetical cage fights. I think the voting was like 15-1 in favor of Grizz lol

Were you the one vote?? :laugh3:
Last edited by LNS on Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

I'm gonna LOL when Karl wins it all when he's likely never been in a serious fight.

Unless I missed it in the KO thread a couple weeks back.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

AlaskaHawks wrote:I'm gonna LOL when Karl wins it all when he's likely never been in a serious fight.

Never been in a fight. Never needed to. Most people don't choose the biggest guy in the room to fight.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

This is fckn ridiculous... XXX got his jaw broke in half in a real life bar fight but some how his peter piper pipin ass is in round 3 and i got booted out of round 1 by lettherebehouse? a guy who looks like he makes my noodles at the hot pot spot down the street... smh :L
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Kingcarl24 wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:I'm gonna LOL when Karl wins it all when he's likely never been in a serious fight.

Never been in a fight. Never needed to. Most people don't choose the biggest guy in the room to fight.

This was huge back in college... when getting in fights was much more common.

One of the guys I'd play hoops with and go out drinking with was 6'7" and about 290 pounds. Nobody ever f'd with him. Ever. It didn't matter what he did.

To be fair, that sort of extended to everybody he was with, too.
Last edited by AbeVigodaLive on Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Max. wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:How is Max beating Denali?

Is it his world-class wrestling ability? World-class basketball ability? Bad heart? Bad knee? Is it a tag team match and he has the help of his best friend's wife that he's been banging on his side?
Bad knees, plural.

And "best friends wife" is actually "former roommates girlfriend(ex, I assume".

Be better, Abe.

It's been years. Details get fuzzy.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
LNS wrote:

Who's kidding who TDK. You would have ran away like a girl.
I've seen your pics, old-man... you wouldn't be much of a challenge, TBH.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

LNS wrote:
LNS wrote:

These aren’t hypothetical street fights, they’re hypothetical cage fights. I think the voting was like 15-1 in favor of Grizz lol

Hypothetical based on no factual evidence... as I said mama's boy, lame.

:L

Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

LNS wrote:

its just a popularity contest... durrrrr... who wins a fight between anonymous ppl?

:verdum:
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

LNS wrote:

No one here thinks much of you in a fight, drunk face. But that’s your own fault. All we know is that you’re a drunk old pussy. Is there something else you’d like to shed light on?

:mjlaugh:
Last edited by LNS on Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

wisdomafterall wrote:
LNS wrote:

its just a popularity contest... durrrrr... who wins a fight between anonymous ppl?

:verdum:
Yeah because Riley is super popular and loved on this board.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

LNS wrote:
LNS wrote:

No one here thinks much of you in a fight, drunk face. But that’s your own fault. All we know is that you’re a drunk old pussy. Is there something else you’d like to shed light on?

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

We already know your wife is the boss in your house, mama's boy... and there is no bigger pussy than that.

LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

LNS wrote:

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

We already know your wife is the boss in your house, mama's boy... and there is no bigger pussy than that.

15-1 you little faggot. We all thought an old Canadian would beat the shit outta you.

:kg: