Twenty years ago today, Michael Jordan took the greatest bow in NBA Finals history

Talk about anything here.
thatoothpick45
All-Time Great

Twenty years ago today, Michael Jordan took the greatest bow in NBA Finals history

Post by thatoothpick45 »

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.yahoo. ... 17567.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Re: Twenty years ago today, Michael Jordan took the greatest bow in NBA Finals history

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

Also that was the last time the Bulls were relevant.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
thatoothpick45
All-Time Great

Re: Twenty years ago today, Michael Jordan took the greatest bow in NBA Finals history

Post by thatoothpick45 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:Also that was the last time the Bulls were relevant.
Which player did you root for back then?

:noidea:
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

thatoothpick45 wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:Also that was the last time the Bulls were relevant.
Which player did you root for back then?

:noidea:
Arvydas Sabonis
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
somberbostonian
All-Time Great

Post by somberbostonian »

TDK and Dorian watching the game on ESPN2 right now...
PoLIEtics is for gay fags.
Thedictator
Legend

Post by Thedictator »

I can't watch old games...It's all grainy and half the players still smoked or were fat

They jack off to jordans jumping moves, but it looks like a poor mans blake griffin now a days
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

Thedictator wrote:I can't watch old games...It's all grainy and half the players still smoked or were fat

They jack off to jordans jumping moves, but it looks like a poor mans blake griffin now a days
I've still not seen a player take it to the rack better than first 3peat and younger MJ, and that's damn near 30 years ago now. Think faster, quicker more agile, more explosive than prime Dwade. And oh yeah - better finisher with both hands.
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

he did bow pretty hard after that push
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**