The quality of the board has gone way down.

Talk about anything here.
wailuaFC
All-Time Great

Re: The quality of the board has gone way down.

Post by wailuaFC »

rileymartin wrote:
wailuaFC wrote:
rileymartin wrote:How many anti LeBron threads do we need.

There is a reason certain posters are banished from practically every board they are on. Our current state is courtesy of a poster who "fouled out" at Hoopla.

And, to add to it, he has a bunch of lapdoggies who do his bidding.

I know we went through this on the original board after ESPN went down, but, we are now back to a gruop of posterswho's only intent is to disrupt and bring the board down. Unless something is done about it, people will leave.
You should stop making threads about the heat, Lebron, and bulls fans then. Rather then complain about it, be the change you want to see
I haven't even hit 100 posts yet, and I very rarely start threads. If you look AT&T post history, I comment on a wide array of topics.
Well then there's the problem. Since you're a knowledgable fan about a wide array of topics, you should be starting quality threads instead of expecting the less knowledgable fans to do so. Simple problems call for simple solutions
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

What's with this google (bot) always roaming around here?
PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Post by PhutureDynasty »

deezna10 wrote:What's with this google (bot) always roaming around here?
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

Cobra Kai wrote:As long as people follow the rules, they can post about whatever they want.
That's true.
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

Geez Riley. I would hide in shame if I were you. You got abused at every turn.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

Da Stars. wrote:Geez Riley. I would hide in shame if I were you. You got abused at every turn.
You are full of shit just like the rest of the lapdoggies.

You idiots have brought the quality of this board way down. Hoopla got rid of the trash, and, now the cancer is back.

No matter how many times you and the rest of the lapdoggies try to prop up your old, drunken master, everyome sees him for who he is.

I just find it a bit odd that you and many others here suck up to that kind of trash and try to perpetuate him "owning" and "abusing" everyone lol. Stop beins so weak and be your own man for once lapdoggy.
wailuaFC
All-Time Great

Post by wailuaFC »

rileymartin wrote:
Da Stars. wrote:Geez Riley. I would hide in shame if I were you. You got abused at every turn.

You idiots have brought the quality of this board way down. Hoopla got rid of the trash, and, now the cancer is back.

No matter how many times you and the rest of the lapdoggies try to prop up your old, drunken master, everyome sees him for who he is.

I just find it a bit odd that you and many others here suck up to that kind of trash and try to perpetuate him "owning" and "abusing" everyone lol. Stop beins so weak and be your own man for once lapdoggy.
I agree with you to an extent about the hive mindedness on this board, but by making threads like this and constantly talking about lap dogs and what not, you are just causing more of a problem. You complain about there being no good threads and you call (and I agree with it) yourself a knowledgable poster, so start being part of the solution instead of the pollution playa
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

wailuaFC wrote:
rileymartin wrote:

I agree with you to an extent about the hive mindedness on this board, but by making threads like this and constantly talking about lap dogs and what not, you are just causing more of a problem. You complain about there being no good threads and you call (and I agree with it) yourself a knowledgable poster, so start being part of the solution instead of the pollution playa
Well, to be fair, I have never referred to myself as "knowledgeable."
wailuaFC
All-Time Great

Post by wailuaFC »

rileymartin wrote:
wailuaFC wrote:
rileymartin wrote: You are full of shit just like the rest of the lapdoggies.

Thats true you havent, but you do comment on a wide array of topics which must mean you have a vast amount of knowledge, ergo are knowledgable. Rather then complain, make a change.
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

This board isn't the place to go for intelligent basketball discussion.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

zombiesonics wrote:This board isn't the place to go for intelligent basketball discussion.
You are probably right, but, if the goal is to ADD posters, a certain element will need to be either curtailed or dismissed.

I don't think it is a mere coincedence that certain people have worn out their welcome almost everywhere they have been.
LookAway
All-Time Great

Post by LookAway »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:Why should we listen to you?

You're the asshole who refuses to "thank" anybody else. Maybe that's why this fledgling board is in trouble.

So there are two of you
dunkan5rings
Hall of Famer

Post by dunkan5rings »

zombiesonics wrote:This board isn't the place to go for ANY intelligent discussion.
agree
LookAway
All-Time Great

Post by LookAway »

rileymartin wrote:
wailuaFC wrote:
rileymartin wrote: You are full of shit just like the rest of the lapdoggies.

Then at least you are self aware
TheStig
All-Star

Post by TheStig »

OP is just a crybaby bitch. Why are Heat "fans" always so sensitive?
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

TheStig wrote:OP is just a crybaby bitch. Why are Heat "fans" always so sensitive?
Most gays are sensitive.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

Post by Sudanese Sensation »

Don't worry...

I'll start posting more often...That will elevate the level of discussion here.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Wailua is single-handedly ruining Riley ITT. Nice work.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

TheStig wrote:OP is just a crybaby bitch. Why are Heat "fans" always so sensitive?

He needs to change her rag. Maybe get layed. Right now I think he just has a nerve problem.
Master Spade
Hall of Famer

Post by Master Spade »

y2ktors wrote:
rileymartin wrote:How many anti LeBron threads do we need.

There is a reason certain posters are banished from practically every board they are on. Our current state is courtesy of a poster who "fouled out" at Hoopla.

And, to add to it, he has a bunch of lapdoggies who do his bidding.

I know we went through this on the original board after ESPN went down, but, we are now back to a gruop of posterswho's only intent is to disrupt and bring the board down. Unless something is done about it, people will leave.
It was all fun and games when the threads were anti-Rose and anything anti-Bulls, right?

OUCH!!!!! OP Owned with TRUTH!!

Check and MATE!! lol!!!

Last edited by Master Spade on Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I would rather DIE Standing on my Feet, than Live Life on my Knees!!