Breaking: North Korea releases all US detainees at the request of President Trump

Talk about anything here.
Ali Natural
Superstar

Re: Breaking: North Korea releases all US detainees at the request of President Trump

Post by Ali Natural »

Bush4Ever35 wrote:White progressives would rather US detainees suffer and die in North Korea than US detainees being released, because the former hurts Trump and the later helps Trump.

They are truly a lost, immoral, and soulless group of people (does soy consumption have any linkage to irrationality and pathological hatred in the nutrition/medical literature?).

Link?
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Re: Breaking: North Korea releases all US detainees at the request of President Trump

Post by lettherebehouse »

Bush4Ever35 wrote:White progressives would rather US detainees suffer and die in North Korea than US detainees being released, because the former hurts Trump and the later helps Trump.

They are truly a lost, immoral, and soulless group of people (does soy consumption have any linkage to irrationality and pathological hatred in the nutrition/medical literature?).

I've noticed this too. At the end of the day, they only value their team being right over basic humanity. They've become the Trump as they view him to be, or worse.

Sad
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

This is completely accurate. I have no doubt in my mind that most progressives are upset about these releases and the notion of Korean peace and want the region to suffer so that Trump looks bad.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Kobeunderbite wrote:

This is completely accurate. I have no doubt in my mind that most progressives are upset about these releases and the notion of Korean peace and want the region to suffer so that Trump looks bad.

Very well said

:nashpoint:
Bush4Ever35
Hall of Famer

Post by Bush4Ever35 »

Ali Natural wrote:

Link?
Minkerton told me in PM, but I'm not allowed to post because of the board rules.

Sorry about that.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Trump taking credit for peace in Korea when in reality its the north Korean women who've been at it the past three years
Jesus Christ Trumpsters are desperate suckers
Wow
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Kobeunderbite wrote:

He already looks bad...Americans will be suffering from his countless bad moves for decades...one positive in a sea of negative doesn't change shit other than make his faggot support base overrated one issue while sweeping the other countless ones under the rug....
Here's hoping you get a life ending disease from drinking the water he gave permission to pollute

kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

elartman1973 wrote:Trump taking credit for peace in Korea when in reality its the north Korean women who've been at it the past three years
Wow
He's not taking credit, the Korean leaders are giving it to him. He's the greatest US President the Korean's have ever known.
Minkerton
Rookie

Post by Minkerton »

We started at "all" US detainees were "released." That's not true. There are three detainees in question. I had read both of the reports that you referenced, and they say very clearly that they think, that maybe, these three were moved from labor camps to reeducation programs in Pyongyang with the possibility of being released back to the United States. That's the information that exists right now.

Here is how the conversation went:

"What you're saying is misleading based on the information."

"No it's true.

"No it's not, and here is why."

"It is true, and you're just a cuck liberal so brainwashed you are detached from reality, and oh by the way you're so immoral you wish nothing but death and destruction on the Korean Peninsula."

You're just so transparently stupid, and ridiculous, that it's difficult to fathom. How do people like you even exist?
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

The reports CLEARLY state that they have been RELEASED, despite you DESPERATELY wanting all US detainees to continue rotting in prison rather than gain their freedom by Trump's hand.

You MCS morons sure have a roundabout way of making asses out of yourselves.
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

Quick flashback to the limp wristed leadership of Barack "Hope/Change" Obongo :mrgreen:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Kobeunderbite wrote:The reports CLEARLY state that they have been RELEASED, despite you DESPERATELY wanting all US detainees to continue rotting in prison rather than gain their freedom by Trump's hand.

You MCS morons sure have a roundabout way of making asses out of yourselves.
Pic of them outside north korea?

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Kobeunderbite wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:Trump taking credit for peace in Korea when in reality its the north Korean women who've been at it the past three years
Wow
He's not taking credit, the Korean leaders are giving it to him. He's the greatest US President the Korean's have ever known.
No..south Korean leader is...and he's out of the loop....and Koreans haven't known any us president..
Lol at giving a shit about Korea...how convenient

Minkerton
Rookie

Post by Minkerton »

The article literally says they were moved from a labor camp to Pyongyang. How are you this fucking dumb?
Bush4Ever35
Hall of Famer

Post by Bush4Ever35 »

Trump Derangement Syndrome absolutely must make its way into the next version of the DSM (DSM-6 I think).
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Lol at Kobeunderbite trying to push fake propaganda for trump....we've seen this for the past year...fake news

AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

Confirmed
http://www.businessinsider.com/north-ko ... ers-2018-5" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Ali Natural wrote:Trump balling recently. Legalize weed and he aight in my eyes

First Kanye, now Ali...

I see you playa

:nashpoint:
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

AtiliusRegulus wrote:Confirmed
http://www.businessinsider.com/north-ko ... ers-2018-5" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thank you President Trump, thank you!
Minkerton
Rookie

Post by Minkerton »

Kobeunderbite wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote:Confirmed

Thank you President Trump, thank you!
Literally the second sentence in that link says they were moved from a labor camp to Pyongyang for reeducation and are still in North Korea.

You are a truly stupid person.