AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Re: Why the second civil war will happen

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

lettherebehouse wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:
Minkerton wrote:

Holy shit you fucking suck.

Don't worry. He's not serious. He came up with an equally as descriptive response when I pretended to take him and his ilk "seriously" last week about a Civil War.

I didn't have one until you were really mean to me in that other thread last week yelling about the incessant Civil War talk being some sort of Ati sexual fetish or something.

Very mean. Everybody said so.

So I was confused when you turned around and said you're not trolling about Civil War. Ranting, fat obese women are people, too, you know and I was surprised that you basically said you'd murder her yourself.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:

Don't worry. He's not serious. He came up with an equally as descriptive response when I pretended to take him and his ilk "seriously" last week about a Civil War.

I didn't have one until you were really mean to me in that other thread last week yelling about the incessant Civil War talk being some sort of Ati sexual fetish or something.

So I was confused when you turned around and said you're not trolling about Civil War. Ranting, fat obese women are people, too, you know and I was surprised that you basically said you'd murder her yourself.

None of this rings a bell

:noidea:
Odogg
Hall of Famer

Post by Odogg »

lettherebehouse wrote:
Odogg wrote:I have a guest room house could stay in until the heat is off

Not needed. I'm white AF, I ain't even Asian in real life.
Good then you can afford to chip in for expenses
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

lettherebehouse wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:

None of this rings a bell

Minkerton
Rookie

Post by Minkerton »

lettherebehouse wrote:
Minkerton wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:I'm not even trolling when I say this, but we really do need a war. Like my soul has really hardened over the past couple years to the point where if you're truly misinformed enough to think Obama was a great president, I think so little of you that not only would I care if you were knifed on the battlefield, I'd go out of my way to celebrate your corpse lying at my foot. Remember that skank who got ran over in Charlottesville? Lets just say I lost zero sleep over her passing. Straight up!

That's an emotional response (expected). Look, the line is being drawn, and you need to decide which side you belong to. The side of physical and intellectual superiority holding bad AF AR-15s with eagles and shit flying above us into battle, or the fragile, inferior, campfire fags armed with nothing but foul mouths and harmonicas.

The time to decide is now

:trumplol:
I decided a long time ago, and it's not your side. You're a bad person.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Minkerton wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:
Minkerton wrote:

That's an emotional response (expected). Look, the line is being drawn, and you need to decide which side you belong to. The side of physical and intellectual superiority holding bad AF AR-15s with eagles and shit flying above us into battle, or the fragile, inferior, campfire fags armed with nothing but foul mouths and harmonicas.

It's a badge of honor to be disliked by Minkerton.

It means you're doing something right.
Minkerton
Rookie

Post by Minkerton »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
Minkerton wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:

It's a badge of honor to be disliked by Minkerton.

It means you're doing something right.
You're such a moron.
gaskill15
You go, we go... forever

Post by gaskill15 »

Minkerton wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:
Minkerton wrote:

lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Minkerton wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:
Minkerton wrote:

Aw Fuck!

:noah:
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

Who is this minkerton fellow? Seems quite needy.
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

Post by Sudanese Sensation »

If there is a second civil war I want to be on the same side as riley because if he is to be believed he is the only person on this board who has been shot at and shot back.