Super Bowl drug, hooker ring busted

Talk about anything here.
dunkan5rings
Hall of Famer

Super Bowl drug, hooker ring busted

Post by dunkan5rings »

Jew York Police always c blocking.
"The 18 operators of a high-end drug trafficking and prostitution ring allegedly banking on Super Bowl week to deliver "party packs" of cocaine and prostitutes have been arrested, New York authorities said Thursday.
The ring allegedly generated millions of dollars in illegal proceeds and planned to target high-end clientele coming to the New York area for the Super Bowl."
http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/30/us/super- ... ?hpt=hp_t2" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Re: Super Bowl drug, hooker ring busted

Post by lettherebehouse »

Victimless crime that's been going on for decades. Jesus Christ NYC, you guys are trying your hardest to keep the NFL from hosting Super Bowls again, ever.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Now Abe will finally see why I'm not attending.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

AlaskaHawks wrote:Now Abe will finally see why I'm not attending.
If my team was in the SB, you couldn't pay me to go watch it live. Put me in the camaraderie of the Redskins fans in my family, with 20 or 30 other of my closest friends and families I can make life hell for in those 3.75 hours of the game, without all the hassles that come from traveling. Nowhere near worth it seeing it live, especially if you don't have near midfield seats.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

lettherebehouse wrote:
If my team was in the SB, you couldn't pay me to go watch it live. Put me in the camaraderie of the Redskins fans in my family, with 20 or 30 other of my closest friends and families I can make life hell for in those 3.75 hours of the game, without all the hassles that come from traveling. Nowhere near worth it seeing it live, especially if you don't have near midfield seats.
You must be poor, also. Just ask Abe.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

AlaskaHawks wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:
I am poor. In fact, I don't even own a pair of tennis shoes.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

lettherebehouse wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote: If my team was in the SB, you couldn't pay me to go watch it live. Put me in the camaraderie of the Redskins fans in my family, with 20 or 30 other of my closest friends and families I can make life hell for in those 3.75 hours of the game, without all the hassles that come from traveling. Nowhere near worth it seeing it live, especially if you don't have near midfield seats.
I am poor. In fact, I don't even own a pair of tennis shoes.
I doubt you even play tennis. No biggie.
Bill Russell

FPL
Hall of Famer

Post by FPL »

http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/2013/st ... super-bowl" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
LookAway
All-Time Great

Post by LookAway »

That's what they get for playing it in Jersey