Hey Alaska Hawks, if Norway can win so many medals, how come Alaska only has 1 or 2?

Talk about anything here.
Odogg
Hall of Famer

Hey Alaska Hawks, if Norway can win so many medals, how come Alaska only has 1 or 2?

Post by Odogg »

?
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Re: Hey Alaska Hawks, if Norway can win so many medals, how come Alaska only has 1 or 2?

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

:biggums:
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Re: Hey Alaska Hawks, if Norway can win so many medals, how come Alaska only has 1 or 2?

Post by Kingcarl24 »

Remember when Arty tried to claim that Florida had the largest city (square miles) in the US and then Alaska claim and slapped him upside the head?
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

They were seeking secession just so they could dominate the winter Olympics without the USA holding them down, but they decided to just stay a part of the USA instead.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Kingcarl24 wrote:Remember when Arty tried to claim that Florida had the largest city (square miles) in the US and then Alaska claim and slapped him upside the head?
Yeah, but then Arty told me Alaska doesn't count?

Boy did I feel dumb.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

AlaskaHawks wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:Remember when Arty tried to claim that Florida had the largest city (square miles) in the US and then Alaska claim and slapped him upside the head?

Boy did I feel dumb.
Remember how he said that Alaska wasn't part of the Continental US and that's why it didn't count? Then we pointed out that Alaska was part of the continental US and he just said, "nope".
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Kingcarl24 wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:

Boy did I feel dumb.
Remember how he said that Alaska wasn't part of the Continental US and that's why it didn't count? Then we pointed out that Alaska was part of the continental US and he just said, "nope".
His geography skills are unparalleled.
Bill Russell