a Nice Crusty Ciabatta Bread is about as Perfect as Bread can get

Talk about anything here.
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

a Nice Crusty Ciabatta Bread is about as Perfect as Bread can get

Post by CleveTown™ »

So damn good. Butter, with cheese or plain as it is. Nothing is better.
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
denali4eva
Queen Bee

Re: a Nice Crusty Ciabatta Bread is about as Perfect as Bread can get

Post by denali4eva »

Did you toast it with your iron?
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

denali4eva wrote:Did you toast it with your iron?
nope. I found a bakery near my house that had it. Just like back home. So good. I ate half of the half loaf in the car plain
January 7th. (D)
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

CleveTown™ wrote:
nope. I found a bakery near my house that had it. Just like back home. So good. I ate half of the half loaf in the car plain

With the way you eat... your addictive personality (swap food for drugs)... and your lack of exercise...

You seem like the type of guy who's gonna balloon. Fat.
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:

With the way you eat... your addictive personality (swap food for drugs)... and your lack of exercise...

You seem like the type of guy who's gonna balloon. Fat.
I can throw weight on quick and I can drop it fast. Life is about full throttle addiction. LOL at conservative, straight edge cucks whose only thrill in life is watching their wife get plowed. But hey, at least you eat a normal diet, right Abe?
January 7th. (D)
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

You seem triggered, Cucktown.

A healthy life is so much more than a diet. It's about hanging out with family. And friends. I have both... you have two people. And you're on record on this site calling one of them a "cunt" and a "bitch." It's about exercising. I play basketball regularly and also run. You do nothing.

There's nothing I said about you that isn't true. You're overweight. You admit it. You're a former addict. You admit it. You don't have friends or extended family near you. You admit it. You used to call your wife a cunt for making you sleep on the couch/chair with the bedroom door open.

Your ONLY retort is some obviously contrived gimmick that you have to make up because there's nothing about my real life that's worse than yours. I'm surrounded by friends and family who like me. I make more money than you. I'm in better shape than you. And that's always been the case. I've succeeded on every level... here... a place where you failed miserably.

:yaoyao:
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

I agree with the OP. Ciabatta is good stuff. I think my all time favorite though is a good rye bread. St. Patrick's day is coming up and we always make Reuben sandwiches with homemade corned beef. It's one of my favorites.
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

Post by Sudanese Sensation »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:You seem triggered, Cucktown.

A healthy life is so much more than a diet. It's about hanging out with family. And friends. I have both... you have two people. And you're on record on this site calling one of them a "cunt" and a "bitch." It's about exercising. I play basketball regularly and also run. You do nothing.

There's nothing I said about you that isn't true. You're overweight. You admit it. You're a former addict. You admit it. You don't have friends or extended family near you. You admit it. You used to call your wife a cunt for making you sleep on the couch/chair with the bedroom door open.

Your ONLY retort is some obviously contrived gimmick that you have to make up because there's nothing about my real life that's worse than yours. I'm surrounded by friends and family who like me. I make more money than you. I'm in better shape than you. And that's always been the case. I've succeeded on every level... here... a place where you failed miserably.

Why does Clevey's wife make him sleep on the couch ?
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Kingcarl24 wrote:I agree with the OP. Ciabatta is good stuff. I think my all time favorite though is a good rye bread. St. Patrick's day is coming up and we always make Reuben sandwiches with homemade corned beef. It's one of my favorites.

I never had a Rueben until last year. I simply didn't dig sauerkraut.

But it was good. Very good. Even if I still hate sauerkraut with everything else...
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

Just imagine me typing a BIGGER paragraph than you did in response and blowing you the F out in the process. Im too lazy to type it out though. Just know, I win.
January 7th. (D)
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

Sudanese Sensation wrote:

Why does Clevey's wife make him sleep on the couch ?
she doesn't, that's ridiculous.
January 7th. (D)
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:I agree with the OP. Ciabatta is good stuff. I think my all time favorite though is a good rye bread. St. Patrick's day is coming up and we always make Reuben sandwiches with homemade corned beef. It's one of my favorites.

But it was good. Very good. Even if I still hate sauerkraut with everything else...

You could have it without the kraut but I don't think it would be very good. We have a homemade mustard recipe that we use with the corned beef and it's amazing. It really makes the entire sandwich.
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

Post by Sudanese Sensation »

CleveTown™ wrote:

Just imagine me typing a BIGGER paragraph than you did in response and blowing you the F out in the process. Im too lazy to type it out though. Just know, I win.

Clevey, why did your wife do that ?
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

CleveTown™ wrote:

Let me guess... you'd simply write something about a Somalian bull 6 or 7 times? Maybe throw in a "faggoty cuck faggot" reference?

Good stuff.
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

Kingcarl24 wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:

You could have it without the kraut but I don't think it would be very good. We have a homemade mustard recipe that we use with the corned beef and it's amazing. It really makes the entire sandwich.
gotta have the kraut! Whenever I go to a new restaurant I usually order their Ruebens. You can tell if a restaurant is good or not by their Ruebens, imo.
January 7th. (D)
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Kingcarl24 wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:

We went to a friend's house. I did just that...

I had 1/2 Reuben without sauerkraut... and 1/2 with.

The side with kraut was infinitely better. As for mustard... I've been burned too many times by spicy or homemade mustard.
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

CleveTown™ wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:

gotta have the kraut! Whenever I go to a new restaurant I usually order their Ruebens. You can tell if a restaurant is good or not by their Ruebens, imo.

I agree. To me it depends on whether they make their corned beef or not and you can always tell. Homemade is always a little chunkier. Eating a good Reuben with dill pickle spear and salty potato chips is one of my favorite meals.
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:

We went to a friend's house. I did just that...

I had 1/2 Reuben without sauerkraut... and 1/2 with.

The side with kraut was infinitely better. As for mustard... I've been burned too many times by spicy or homemade mustard.
The mustard we make is a sweet mustard. I've never known anyone that didn't like it.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Kingcarl24 wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:

I agree. To me it depends on whether they make their corned beef or not and you can always tell. Homemade is always a little chunkier. Eating a good Reuben with dill pickle spear and salty potato chips is one of my favorite meals.

Ordering lunch today in about 77 minutes. I'm seriously considering running with the Reuben...

[Note: Sweet mustard might be ok. I think I've had issues with some spicier versions with horseradish in it? I really really hate that stuff.]
Last edited by AbeVigodaLive on Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:

Let me guess... you'd simply write something about a Somalian bull 6 or 7 times? Maybe throw in a "faggoty cuck faggot" reference?

Good stuff.
That's all possible, and it would still make for high level hit points.
January 7th. (D)