Germany is burning

Talk about anything here.
Bush4Ever35
Hall of Famer

Re: Germany is burning

Post by Bush4Ever35 »

MCS posters prefer:

a) women being increasingly raped and a white country becoming more non-white, to
b) women being less raped and a white country staying white

That's truly sad.
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

Bush4Ever35 wrote:MCS posters prefer:

a) women being increasingly raped and a white country becoming more non-white, to
b) women being less raped and a white country staying white

That's truly sad.
Leftists are mentally ill.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Ali Natural wrote:Rapes per 100k in the US = 27
Rapes per 100k in Germany = 9

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/womens ... evels.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Looks like women here are ahead of the curve.
Alpha AF

:banderas:
Wasa
Role Player

Post by Wasa »

The reason women would ever want to wear these shorts is because of creeps like you guys.

Germany is not burning, it's fine, there are still too many Nazis and conservatives, but it's fine. You should come and see for yourself, or at least try to leave your bubble and actually inform yourself instead of watching three second video clips and memes.

Feel free to ask me questions about what life in Germany is like.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Wasa wrote:The reason women would ever want to wear these shorts is because of creeps like you guys.

Germany is not burning, it's fine, there are still too many Nazis and conservatives, but it's fine. You should come and see for yourself, or at least try to leave your bubble and actually inform yourself instead of watching three second video clips and memes.

Feel free to ask me questions about what life in Germany is like.

How does MCS have so many Magic fans?

There's like 8 posters there, and 5 of them are Magic fans.
Bush4Ever35
Hall of Famer

Post by Bush4Ever35 »

One of the truly great (no trolling or LMBAOing) things that has happened over the last year and change is that a lot more people are realizing how spectacularly weak the progressive left is when you strip them of their rhetorical weapons and bullying behaviors.
Wasa
Role Player

Post by Wasa »

Bush4Ever35 wrote:One of the truly great (no trolling or LMBAOing) things that has happened over the last year and change is that a lot more people are realizing how spectacularly weak the progressive left is when you strip them of their rhetorical weapons and bullying behaviors.
you mean people have started falling for right wing propaganda again and the american conservative news has lost all self respect to fully indulge in it
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Wasa wrote:
Bush4Ever35 wrote:One of the truly great (no trolling or LMBAOing) things that has happened over the last year and change is that a lot more people are realizing how spectacularly weak the progressive left is when you strip them of their rhetorical weapons and bullying behaviors.
you mean people have started falling for right wing propaganda again and the american conservative news has lost all self respect to fully indulge in it

Do you eat out your lady after her bull is finished?
Wasa
Role Player

Post by Wasa »

LakersNeedShaq wrote:
Wasa wrote:

I had to think for moment what you were even talking about, apparently I'm not as familiar with cuck terminology as you guys. is this what you imagine leftists are doing?
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

LakersNeedShaq wrote:
Wasa wrote:

Not only that, he sucks the bull off to get him ready to go beforehand.

Pathetic.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
Bush4Ever35
Hall of Famer

Post by Bush4Ever35 »

It's always amusing to watching the mental gymnastics progressives go through in order to project their personal weaknesses and lack of mental/spiritual/physical strength as something positive instead.

The weird thing is that they think they fool people.

Whatever though.
Wasa
Role Player

Post by Wasa »

Bush4Ever35 wrote:It's always amusing to watching the mental gymnastics progressives go through in order to project their personal weaknesses and lack of mental/spiritual/physical strength as something positive instead.

The weird thing is that they think they fool people.

Whatever though.
what are you even rambling about
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

I love that Wasa is totally outclassed by Bush. So funny to see him get pummeled.
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

Kobeunderbite wrote:I love that Wasa is totally outclassed by Bush. So funny to see him get pummeled.
Displays like this show why those people rarely venture out of the insulated safe space of MCS.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Kobeunderbite wrote:I love that Wasa is totally outclassed by Bush. So funny to see him get pummeled.

Yeah, he's not even addressing Bush's key points, instead just focusing on the use of "bull". Is this the best MCS has to offer?

:snoop:
Bush4Ever35
Hall of Famer

Post by Bush4Ever35 »

lettherebehouse wrote:
Yeah, he's not even addressing Bush's key points, instead just focusing on the use of "bull". Is this the best MCS has to offer?
Like I said earlier, when you strip the progressive left of their rhetorical weapons, they simply can't compete with the opposition.

Even in relatively benign places like Anger General.

That's a huge chunk of the value of groups like the Alt-Right. Stripping the left of their former near monopoly on aggressive rhetoric.
Wasa
Role Player

Post by Wasa »

Bush4Ever35 wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:
Like I said earlier, when you strip the progressive left of their rhetorical weapons, they simply can't compete with the opposition.

Even in relatively benign places like Anger General.

That's a huge chunk of the value of groups like the Alt-Right. Stripping the left of their former near monopoly on aggressive rhetoric.
Maybe you could post some actual reasons why you think Germany is burning, not just your feeling about how much "the left" sucks.
Bush4Ever35
Hall of Famer

Post by Bush4Ever35 »

Wasa, do you find some sort of sexual arousal in being humiliated?

Is that why you keep begging for attention on this board/being emasculated on the homefront?
Wasa
Role Player

Post by Wasa »

I just heard so much about the great debater Bush4Ever35 so I wanted to hear him out
TheSaboteur
Hall of Famer

Post by TheSaboteur »

So when Bush says he's not trolling or LMBAOing, he's still trolling. Sad.
Image Vaccines Image

Cannot redeclare utf8_encode