Denali, would you vote for Oprah if she ran against President Trump in 2020?

Talk about anything here.
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Re: Denali, would you vote for Oprah if she ran against President Trump in 2020?

Post by zombiesonics »

AlaskaHawks wrote:
zombiesonics wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:

It's pretty telling that I'm considered something of a shitlib faggoty cuck faggot here... and something of a Trump/GOP apologist on another site despite not changing the way I discuss politics in either place.
What other site is this? :pop2:
It's pretty funny to me that if you combined Abe's online posting he actually posts more than Arty who we all give shit for posting as much as he does.
And Abe’s posts are usually long ass diatribes whereas Arty just scribbles some incoherent gibberish.

I didn’t even realize Abe was in 3rd place in total posts behind Arty and Cleve.

:kobeyuck:
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Re: Denali, would you vote for Oprah if she ran against President Trump in 2020?

Post by AlaskaHawks »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:
zombiesonics wrote: What other site is this? :pop2:
It's pretty funny to me that if you combined Abe's online posting he actually posts more than Arty who we all give shit for posting as much as he does.

While I woudn't dismiss me being an awkwardly prolific poster during workday hours... this was proven woefully factually inaccurate just a couple of weeks ago.
Did that include your alt(s) and all sites that you post on?
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

AlaskaHawks wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:

While I woudn't dismiss me being an awkwardly prolific poster during workday hours... this was proven woefully factually inaccurate just a couple of weeks ago.
Did that include your alt(s) and all sites that you post on?

Even with "all my alts" and "all those other sites"... still doesn't reach Arty.

Doesn't make it any less pathetic... but just not as pathetic as Arty, I guess.
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Post by CleveTown™ »

Kobeunderbite wrote:
LakersNeedShaq wrote:She 100% would, regardless of Oprah’s qualifications or stances.
That's what I'm thinking. Denali is all about identity politics. She didn't vote in 2016 because she hates white people.
What an evil, evil woman Denali is. wow
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Post by CleveTown™ »

Kobeunderbite wrote:
paskeezy3000 wrote:
Kobeunderbite wrote:I can just imagine denali scissoring with Oprah. Absolutely disgusting!

:dumbanddumber:
Rob and Abe scissoring is almost as disgusting.

Lol. True.

Abe and Rob's dynamic reminds me of Dwight and Michael in "The Office." I think of that scene in which Jim asks the camera what Dwight is getting out of the relationship, and it's very similar to what's happening here. What does Rob get out of servicing Abe's asshole on a daily basis? Has Abe ever validated Rob in any way?
:yaoyao:
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
denali4eva
Queen Bee

Post by denali4eva »

:yesiwon: :yesiwon: :yesiwon: :yesiwon:
Minkerton
Rookie

Post by Minkerton »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
LakersNeedShaq wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:Right now, it's looking like the Democrats are gonna over-react and choose the wrong person to run for the next presidential election...

Would you vote for Oprah, Abe?

It's pretty telling that I'm considered something of a shitlib faggoty cuck faggot here... and something of a Trump/GOP apologist on another site despite not changing the way I discuss politics in either place.

Just keep saying it over and over again. That will make it real.
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

Oprah was very involved in procuring young ladies for Harvey Weinstein. She’s got a ton of other baggage too.

lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

I remember a brief stint back in the day of me regularly cranking it to Oprah fantasies in my head. Not gon'lie, but they made for some decent ejacs IIRC.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

lettherebehouse wrote:I remember a brief stint back in the day of me regularly cranking it to Oprah fantasies in my head. Not gon'lie, but they made for some decent ejacs IIRC.

:biggums: :biggums: :biggums:
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Robceltsfan wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:I remember a brief stint back in the day of me regularly cranking it to Oprah fantasies in my head. Not gon'lie, but they made for some decent ejacs IIRC.

:biggums: :biggums: :biggums:

How many god damn times do I have to go over this with you shallow cunts? I get off on women with status-money-power...a beta male groupie, if you will.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

America needs to stop this experiment and infatuation with leftist negro leadership.
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

Dwayne johnson is a nice guy but he's a mixed breed and he leans slightly left. We cannot risk the republic. Only hard right white alpha males with significant wealth (which proves their alphaness) ought to be elected.
Blacks, hispanics, chinks, fags, women and akbars need to know their roles and let the Anglo Saxon Protestant rule the inheritance his fathers bequeathed him.

And if the blacks hispanics gays women chinks and akbars don't like it they can always leave and go to Sweden or France
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

AtiliusRegulus wrote:Dwayne johnson is a nice guy but he's a mixed breed and he leans slightly left. We cannot risk the republic. Only hard right white alpha males with significant wealth (which proves their alphaness) ought to be elected.
Blacks, hispanics, chinks, fags, women and akbars need to know their roles and let the Anglo Saxon Protestant rule the inheritance his fathers bequeathed him.

And if the blacks hispanics gays women chinks and akbars don't like it they can always leave and go to Sweden or France

History has proven white god fearing conservatism is the most effective form of governing over a large populace dead set on consuming itself (human nature). We need protection from ourselves.

I love minorities and their right to liberty as much as any other libfag, but let's be real here. Pick up a history book, or better yet, pick up a god damn globe and show me which brown/black governed nations are financially and militarily well off over long periods of time.
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

lettherebehouse wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote:Dwayne johnson is a nice guy but he's a mixed breed and he leans slightly left. We cannot risk the republic. Only hard right white alpha males with significant wealth (which proves their alphaness) ought to be elected.

History has proven white god fearing conservatism is the most effective form of governing over a large populace dead set on consuming itself (human nature). We need protection from ourselves.

I love minorities and their right to liberty as much as any other libfag, but let's be real here. Pick up a history book, or better yet, pick up a god damn globe and show me which brown/black governed nations are financially and militarily well off over long periods of time.
Wakanda

Bush4Ever35
Hall of Famer

Post by Bush4Ever35 »

lettherebehouse wrote:

[youtube]fXU2vZTTeMU[/youtube]
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

lettherebehouse wrote:

minorities are perpetually in denial, like Denali. Baltimore, Detroit, Nigeria, South Africa etc
After the second civil war the franchise will be severely restricted
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

I haven't read the thread. I might a little later when I get home.

The old saying that "truth is stranger than fiction" never seemed more real. If you had told me in 2010 that a decade later we would have a Presidential election with Trump squaring off against Oprah, I would have laughed my ass off.
LACANO
Lord Savior

Post by LACANO »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
LakersNeedShaq wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:Right now, it's looking like the Democrats are gonna over-react and choose the wrong person to run for the next presidential election...

Would you vote for Oprah, Abe?

lol
paskeezy3000
Hall of Famer

Post by paskeezy3000 »

#1 Kareem
#2 Karl
#3 Kobe