I have decided to return earlier than i had originally planned due to a christmas miracle

Talk about anything here.
Lamelo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

I have decided to return earlier than i had originally planned due to a christmas miracle

Post by Lamelo_Ball »

I wont say what it was other than that it was the antithesis of a catastrophe

God works in mysterious ways.

Now i cant stay long because i'm having company over. Tons of beer. Tons of whiskey and some nice tight virgin assholes ready to get violated. Frying up some sirloin burgers since the bbq is covered in snow.. hope everyone enjoys holm vs cyborg

:suds:
Greatest Individual Playoff Performance in NBA history - 22y.o = 29.4 ppg, 7.3 rpg, 6.1 apg, 15-1 Record, #1 in Win Shares
TheSaboteur
Hall of Famer

Re: I have decided to return earlier than i had originally planned due to a christmas miracle

Post by TheSaboteur »

First.
Image Vaccines Image

Cannot redeclare utf8_encode
LACANO
Lord Savior

Re: I have decided to return earlier than i had originally planned due to a christmas miracle

Post by LACANO »

This thread needs more LACANO.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

ZzZzZzZ...
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

Monkey ass is back. Rats.
Lamelo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lamelo_Ball »

I missed all of you aswell.
Greatest Individual Playoff Performance in NBA history - 22y.o = 29.4 ppg, 7.3 rpg, 6.1 apg, 15-1 Record, #1 in Win Shares
elmerjfudd
The Lurker

Post by elmerjfudd »

welcome back
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Post by CleveTown™ »

"Im going to stay away for a year because of Riley"
Back in 2 months.

lol
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

CleveTown™ wrote:"Im going to stay away for a year because of Riley"
Back in 2 months.

lol
Artman of the North.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

How long did you prep for that faggy pic? :lol:
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

”nice tight virgin assholes ready to get violated.”
:aj:

Freudian...
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Almost 24 hours later and only 11 posts ITT

Anti-climactic AF

:mjlaugh:
Lamelo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lamelo_Ball »

lettherebehouse wrote:Almost 24 hours later and only 11 posts ITT

Anti-climactic AF

:mjlaugh:
Not my fault 3 regulars dropped out and the board turned to shit

(Or maybe it is since whenever i leave people tend to give up)

Also theres alot of idiots like kub that would feel ashamed if they posted in this thread because it might give the inpression that they care. But then they give away the fact that i have their attention by reading everything and liking posts such as the one I'm quoting..

But never fear. I'm sure i'l revive this shithole and boost traffic back up to normal

I assure you i will...

"Make angergeneral great again"

:trump:
xer0
Superstar

Post by xer0 »

It's cute how oblivious the OP is to how irrelevant he is here. I honestly didn't even notice this self-important, immature, delusional asshat was even gone.
Lamelo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lamelo_Ball »

xer0 wrote:It's cute how oblivious the OP is to how irrelevant he is here. I honestly didn't even notice this self-important, immature, delusional asshat was even gone.

I was voted best poster on AG tied with tdk

Then finished 3rd in an illegal re vote including tits who finished 3rd originally
Lamelo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lamelo_Ball »

Max. wrote:No one cares.

I'l show you how many people care. I'l give the board an opportunity to vote me away forever

I'm extremely confident the anonymous factor that plays into the equation will enable me to prevail exponentially
Lamelo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lamelo_Ball »

Max. wrote:
Lamelo_Ball wrote:
Max. wrote:No one cares.

I'l show you how many people care. I'l give the board an opportunity to vote me away forever

I'm extremely confident the anonymous factor that plays into the equation will enable me to prevail exponentially
It's sorta formidable how much of a loser you are.
We'l see
Lamelo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lamelo_Ball »

Max. wrote:
Lamelo_Ball wrote:
Max. wrote:
It's sorta formidable how much of a loser you are.
We'l see
There's no "we'll see" you dumb fuck. You check into a jail every week. You don't work. You're dumb as a fucking brick.

I could go on, but I honestly feel bad for you.

My house arrest shit ended a month ago lol

And it wasnt that bad. I actually enjoyed community service

I gave back to society and helped feed and clothe the needy

I'm technically a saint by my own standards