Re: xxx, your thoughts on this?

Post by elmerjfudd »

wow that's horrible.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

LOL wtf
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
Smelters
Hall of Famer

Post by Smelters »

Honestly no troll but I'm used to this.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

I'm the best
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Chooch
Legend

Post by Chooch »

Not even a common foul, let alone flagrant.

These users thanked the author Chooch for the post:
Da Stars.
Rating: 3.85%
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

He got tossed for that? He didn't even intentionally do anything other than try to get the shot off. Soft ass NBA.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

What are you guys watching LOL? I am not sure that he should have been ejected, but he CLEARLY intentionally elbowed the guy in the face...Watch the video at the 40 secong mark...the intent was clearly there...
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

rileymartin wrote:What are you guys watching LOL? I am not sure that he should have been ejected, but he CLEARLY intentionally elbowed the guy in the face...Watch the video at the 40 secong mark...the intent was clearly there...
lol, nothing like RAR dumbing up the thread. Go take your retarded ass somewhere else.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Melo's always been a dirty player and has a history of being verbally abusive toward white and Euro players. I'm glad the officials finally punished him. His behavior is sickening.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

At worst, it's an offensive foul. Which is being particular... Nurik sold it very well by staying on the floor like he got leveled .... waiting for the medical staff to arrive only to get helped up, shake his head a couple times, and acknowledge that he was alright AFTER they ejected melo.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

lettherebehouse wrote:Melo's always been a dirty player and has a history of being verbally abusive toward white and Euro players. I'm glad the officials finally punished him. His behavior is sickening.
Yep. It would be one thing if it weren't intentional, but it is pretty clear he tried to hit the dude in the face with his bow...
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

l3 o $$ wrote:At worst, it's an offensive foul. Which is being particular... Nurik sold it very well by staying on the floor like he got leveled .... waiting for the medical staff to arrive only to get helped up, shake his head a couple times, and acknowledge that he was alright AFTER they ejected melo.
It was definitely and offensive foul...But, in todays basketball landscape, INTENTIONALLY striking a player above the shoulders is subject to ejection...The thug ball era has long been over.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

rileymartin wrote:
l3 o $$ wrote:At worst, it's an offensive foul. Which is being particular... Nurik sold it very well by staying on the floor like he got leveled .... waiting for the medical staff to arrive only to get helped up, shake his head a couple times, and acknowledge that he was alright AFTER they ejected melo.
It was definitely and offensive foul...But, in todays basketball landscape, INTENTIONALLY striking a player above the shoulders is subject to ejection...The thug ball era has long been over.
Considering you have never played basketball you have no idea that a player who attacks the basket braces for contact.... this looked like from every vantage point that melo braces for the contact mid air with excellent body control and finished it and 1... nurik bitch ass should have got the fuck out the way IMO that's a blocking foul 9x out of 10
Chooch
Legend

Post by Chooch »

rileymartin wrote:What are you guys watching LOL? I am not sure that he should have been ejected, but he CLEARLY intentionally elbowed the guy in the face...Watch the video at the 40 secong mark...the intent was clearly there...

Not buying it.

These users thanked the author Chooch for the post:
Da Stars.
Rating: 3.85%
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

So criley thinks Melo was aiming to connect his elbow on the dude's chin mid air while also concentrating on absorbing the contact and getting the and 1?

:stephena:
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:So criley thinks Melo was aiming to connect his elbow on the dude's chin mid air while also concentrating on absorbing the contact and getting the and 1?

Give him a break... he a stay at home mom who knows how to cook. Basketball isn't necessarily his forte.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:So criley thinks Melo was aiming to connect his elbow on the dude's chin mid air while also concentrating on absorbing the contact and getting the and 1?

He cleared out with his elbow, and consequently he elbowed the guy in the chin...Clear cut offensive foul...Doesn't matter where he was aiming, he did it...The refs got the call right...I am not 100% sure an ejection should have happened, but the rules give the officials some discretion in that regard...
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

rileymartin wrote:

He cleared out with his elbow, and consequently he elbowed the guy in the chin...Clear cut offensive foul...Doesn't matter where he was aiming, he did it...The refs got the call right...I am not 100% sure an ejection should have happened, but the rules give the officials some discretion in that regard...
He cleared out while he was mid air?

Do you even know what a clear out is??
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

rileymartin wrote:

He cleared out with his elbow???

He had both hands on the ball!!

:biggums: