Holy Shit Lebron canNot guard Durant...!

Talk about anything here.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Re: Holy Shit Lebron canNot guard Durant...!

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

ROFL at the LeRefs helping James out on the last exchange before the end of the 3rd Quarter... LeOverratedDefense fouled Durant Not 1, Not 2, but 3 times and didn't get called for the foul.

WoW... !!!
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
DorianRo
Superstar

Post by DorianRo »

thedangerouskitchen wrote:ROFL at the LeRefs helping James out on the last exchange before the end of the 3rd Quarter... LeOverratedDefense fouled Durant Not 1, Not 2, but 3 times and didn't get called for the foul.

WoW... !!!

33 points and counting on LeHype's GRILL!!!
Master Spade
Hall of Famer

Post by Master Spade »

James looks like he has two left legs out there!

Lebron showing us why he NEEDED Wade to get him the Championships!
I would rather DIE Standing on my Feet, than Live Life on my Knees!!
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Jordan420Bulls wrote:
thedangerouskitchen wrote:
Jordan420Bulls wrote: Fuckin *Heat fans

smh

Tell me about it.... their hero is getting bitch slapped by the best player on the planet (Durant) and they deflect.

lol
Next thing you know one of the willfully ignorant cunts will try and convince us(and themselves at the same time) that Bronze "didn't look motivated" while he was running his gums at Brooks the coach from OKC.

roflmao
I started a thread earlier today (long before the game) asking LeTots if James is gonna coast / half-ass it tonight... I haven't checked on the responses since I posted it, so it'll be interesting to BUMP it after the game (to no doubt expose a bunch of them).

:lol:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
Master Spade
Hall of Famer

Post by Master Spade »

DAMN that crowd is Quiet!!! LMAO!!!
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

To Lebron's defense, there isn't a player in NBA history in their prime that could stop Durant right now. Watching Durant and Lebron go at it, reminds me of how much more superior today's wing players are compared to pre-2000.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Master Spade wrote:DAMN that crowd is Quiet!!! LMAO!!!

I was just thinking the exact same thing...!!

Durant making LeEasyWayOut and the Heat look bush league... Heat fans in total shock!! :?

WoW... !!

Master Spade
Hall of Famer

Post by Master Spade »

lettherebehouse wrote:To Lebron's defense, there isn't a player in NBA history in their prime that could stop Durant right now. Watching Durant and Lebron go at it, reminds me of how much more superior today's wing players are compared to pre-2000.

lol!!! Ya, no Agenda here ................ right!???
Repeat3peat
Repeat Fantasy BBall Champ

Post by Repeat3peat »

Jordan420Bulls wrote:
Tell me about it.... their hero is getting bitch slapped by the best player on the planet (Durant) and they deflect.

lol
Next thing you know one of the willfully ignorant cunts will try and convince us(and themselves at the same time) that Bronze "didn't look motivated" while he was running his gums at Brooks the coach from OKC.

roflmao
I started a thread earlier today (long before the game) asking LeTots if James is gonna coast / half-ass it tonight... I haven't checked on the responses since I posted it, so it'll be interesting to BUMP it after the game (to no doubt expose a bunch of them).

:lol:
lol

That post/thread along with many others would be disappearing quicker than shit out of a waxed asshole right about now at LeESPN.
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Post by CleveTown™ »

LeTravel. Whoa
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Master Spade wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:To Lebron's defense, there isn't a player in NBA history in their prime that could stop Durant right now. Watching Durant and Lebron go at it, reminds me of how much more superior today's wing players are compared to pre-2000.

lol!!! Ya, no Agenda here ................ right!???

None on my end, I have no dog in this fight (I couldn't give 2 shits about what happens in the East). I can't say the same for every single poster in this thread though. TBH, I never knew we had OKC Thunder fans on this board until tonight. For some reason I always thought the OP, yourself, and DWC were Chicago fans, looks you guys already bailed on them though, for the plains of Oklahoma for some strange reason.

ROFL
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

LeOverrartedDefense played 42 minutes and committed only 1 foul while trying-to-guard the best player on the planet...??!!??

ROFL

zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

Lebron outscored Durant. Durant just had more help.
town bidness
All-Star

Post by town bidness »

a post full of truth.
Repeat3peat
Repeat Fantasy BBall Champ

Post by Repeat3peat »

Watching LeBron and Durant go at it tonight reminds me of how much easier wing players have it today due to all the rule changes the league has made in it's desperate and failed attempt to manufacture the next MJ.....It reminds me of how much better the Centers and rim protectors were in MJ's day as well.