I have no doubt that Griffmonkey is a drug addict....

Talk about anything here.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

I have no doubt that Griffmonkey is a drug addict....

Post by rileymartin »

The irrational thoughts. The paranoia and insecurities...

The reason Griffmonkey posted a fake document of his "charges" (He used a document of someone who was 5-11) is because he doesn't want us to know the real reason he got in trouble with the law...possession...
I was going to go in on him this morning and slap him around a little bit like I always do, but, for some reason this morning I had to pause...The guy needs some serious help...Meth is bad...
Chooch
Legend

Re: I have no doubt that Griffmonkey is a drug addict....

Post by Chooch »

Maybe he is a kinky.

But honestly you strike me as one too.

No offense.

These users thanked the author Chooch for the post:
Da Stars.
Rating: 3.85%
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

Strikes me more as a heroin junkie... his inner arm tattoo is a dead giveaway. He does need help.
Lonzo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lonzo_Ball »

i'm probly the cleanest guy on here.

- since my judgement/probation was handed down 5 weeks ago i've drank only twice
- don't smoke cigarettes
- don't take any illegal drugs... only ever used marijuana in my life
- don't smoke weed anymore ( haven't in over a year )
- don't take prescription medication ( even tylenol unless its really bad )
- don't drink coffee
- don't consume any sugar except for whats in beer and alcohol
Last edited by Lonzo_Ball on Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

Kobeunderbite wrote:Strikes me more as a heroin junkie... his inner arm tattoo is a dead giveaway. He does need help.
Could be a multitude of drugs...But, the only feelings I have is empathy and pity this morning. I simply don't have that "kick a man when he is down" in me this morning. It makes much more sense why he posted the fake document now.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

rileymartin wrote:The irrational thoughts. The paranoia and insecurities...

The reason Griffmonkey posted a fake document of his "charges" (He used a document of someone who was 5-11) is because he doesn't want us to know the real reason he got in trouble with the law...possession...
I was going to go in on him this morning and slap him around a little bit like I always do, but, for some reason this morning I had to pause...The guy needs some serious help...Meth is bad...
Everyone should have a drug induced period of their lives..it builds character and gives you a valid platform to be able to comment on the topic...also I allows you to know yourself better and have the confidence knowing you were strong enough to conquer personal reasons...plus it will be out or your system and makes you a more rounded interesting person...most of you have a booze heavy period which is usually worse...
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Lonzo_Ball wrote:i'm probly the cleanest guy on here.

- since my judgement/probation was handed down 5 weeks ago i've drank only twice
- don't smoke cigarettes
- don't drink coffee
I've drank less than you in that time span..and never do coffee and never take pills..
I puff mad dank tho

rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

elartman1973 wrote:

Everyone should have a drug induced period of their lives..it builds character and gives you a valid platform to be able to comment on the topic...also I allows you to know yourself better and have the confidence knowing you were strong enough to conquer personal reasons...plus it will be out or your system and makes you a more rounded interesting person...most of you have a booze heavy period which is usually worse...
I will give you a little credit in that you are a functioning drug addict.(the good news is, painting a house while you are high is probably not that hard) Griffmonkey seems to be struggling with reality right now, and that can be dangerous.
Lonzo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lonzo_Ball »

rileymartin wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:

I will give you a little credit in that you are a functioning drug addict.(the good news is, painting a house while you are high is probably not that hard) Griffmonkey seems to be struggling with reality right now, and that can be dangerous.

i'm the most real person on here

everyone else is hiding something

i'm an open book and i never lie. as proven with all the evidence for all my stories

utterly destroyed you the other day with my jail sign in video thread that you conveniently avoided
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Post by CleveTown™ »

Griff's document was fake?
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

rileymartin wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:

I'm not an addict and I never ever work high....its too dangerous and I like to be sharp at work...plus getting high make time to.slower

Lonzo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lonzo_Ball »

CleveTown™ wrote:Griff's document was fake?

lol riley went off about me having a fake probation/work release paper

so i posted videos of me signing into jail and he avoided the thread like it was cancer

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=85094&hilit=+sign+in" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

Yes. Griffmonkey posted a fake document showing some 5-11 guy who was charged with assault. the reality is, Griffmonkey was simply busted for possession. that is why he was afraid to show the picture in the document.
But, as I said, I really do feel sorry for the kid. I hope he gets some help.
Chooch
Legend

Post by Chooch »

Lonzo_Ball wrote:i'm probly the cleanest guy on here.

- don't smoke cigarettes
- don't drink coffee

It's great to hear when the rehabilitation strategy works..... even knowing you'll relapse the second your probation is over.

Da Stars.
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

Griff, get off the smack, seriously. That stuff is a death sentence.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

Kobeunderbite wrote:Griff, get off the smack, seriously. That stuff is a death sentence.
My fear is that by only getting community service and house arrest as a penalty for these latest drug charges might not be enough to wake him up. I hope I am wrong.
Chooch
Legend

Post by Chooch »

So he's faking being in a halfway house?

What a shame.

Da Stars.
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Post by CleveTown™ »

rileymartin wrote:
Yes. Griffmonkey posted a fake document showing some 5-11 guy who was charged with assault. the reality is, Griffmonkey was simply busted for possession. that is why he was afraid to show the picture in the document.
ROFL Griff you cant be like me bro. I had everyone fooled here for months about my security clearance TOP SECRET US Embassy letter. you couldnt even go two days.
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
Lonzo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lonzo_Ball »

rileymartin wrote:

that was the side of my head in a squished picture. i proved it by posting half of the mugshot

then i took a pictuer of the first name and initial on the paper and provided my drivers license to match the document to me

then further owned you by posting a video signing into jail
Lonzo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lonzo_Ball »

CleveTown™ wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
ROFL Griff you cant be like me bro. I had everyone fooled here for months about my security clearance TOP SECRET US Embassy letter. you couldnt even go two days.

how are you this lazy ... try and keep up