yesterday was the most cliche bullshit god influenced game to humble me specifically

Talk about anything here.
Lonzo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

yesterday was the most cliche bullshit god influenced game to humble me specifically

Post by Lonzo_Ball »

the lakers were fine offensively and shot 50% while having tons of points with lonzo on the floor. 80+ after 3 quarters

but when he was in the game suddenly the pelicans would have more skill for finishing inside

lonzo goes out. the pelicans are lost. anthony davis and cousins are shitty. can't score with ease

lonzo comes in. they both turn into wilt chamberlain and shaquille o'neal inside

lonzo then has a chance to save the game with a go ahead 3 for all the momentum wide open. he bricks it

its the most cliche bullshit game where everything looks like its on lonzos shoulders when infact it was jut bad timing. wrong place/ wrong time

offense was NOT the problem regardless of how he shot individually. it was more than made up for with his playmaking no matter how simple it looked all night with the drive/draw/kick formula... it produced buckets

so everyone here can suck my big fat fucking cock right here right now till the next game comes on and we again go up against gods enviable spiteful hand until he becomes a fan and gives us a fair chance

phpBB [video]
denali4eva
Queen Bee

Re: yesterday was the most cliche bullshit god influenced game to humble me specifically

Post by denali4eva »

Do you feel suicidal?
Lonzo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Re: yesterday was the most cliche bullshit god influenced game to humble me specifically

Post by Lonzo_Ball »

so much more defensive intensity and hustle by everyone when lonzo's out. almost as if theyre sabotaging the game with lonzo to show they don't need him ... they don't wanna sacrifice their own shooting percentages but will let guys score at will
Lonzo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lonzo_Ball »

denali4eva wrote:Do you feel suicidal?

i feel homicidal
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

op is not a certified Lonzo fan
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

Lonzo needs to get some ice in his veins... I do believe that will come though, last night may have been his Kobe Utah moment.
gaskill15
You go, we go... forever

Post by gaskill15 »

Yet another legendary post from our own legendary poster. This man truly gives 0.00000 fucks. :hail:
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

The Lakers are -21 on the year.

The Lakers are -37 when Ball is on the court.

Lonzo's +/- has been worse than the team +/- in all 3 games.

Lonzo Ball is shooting 34.8%

Lonzo Ball has a -20 ORat/DRating.

Lonzo Ball has a PER of 11.5.

But Lonzo is a good rebounder and passer....that can't be denied.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
Lonzo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lonzo_Ball »

Kobeunderbite wrote:Lonzo needs to get some ice in his veins... I do believe that will come though, last night may have been his Kobe Utah moment.

you're a d'angelo russell brooklyn fan. you live and die by his snitching ass. you don't give 2 fucks about how the lakers do anymore. you want everyone to say "they made a mistake trading russell... hes better than lonzo"

fuck you
Lonzo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lonzo_Ball »

Robceltsfan wrote:The Lakers are -21 on the year.

like i said. the lakers only try when lonzo's off the floor

eye test never lies

buncha butthurt beverlys all over the league. even on his own team
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

Lonzo_Ball wrote:
Kobeunderbite wrote:Lonzo needs to get some ice in his veins... I do believe that will come though, last night may have been his Kobe Utah moment.

you're a d'angelo russell brooklyn fan. you live and die by his snitching ass. you don't give 2 fucks about how the lakers do anymore. you want everyone to say "they made a mistake trading russell... hes better than lonzo"

fuck you

You will NEVER be a certified Lonzo fan like I am. I'll bump your humiliation later. You hated on Lonzo and compared him to DLo who you hate. I wanted Lonzo since Day 1.

You will NEVER be a certified Lonzo fan like I am.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

Lonzo_Ball wrote:

eye test never lies

So the other Lakers players are sabotaging Lonzo?

:biggums:
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
Lonzo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lonzo_Ball »

Robceltsfan wrote:
Lonzo_Ball wrote:

eye test never lies

So the other Lakers players are sabotaging Lonzo?

:biggums:

looks like it
Lonzo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lonzo_Ball »

Kobeunderbite wrote:
Lonzo_Ball wrote:

fuck you

You will NEVER be a certified Lonzo fan like I am. I'll bump your humiliation later. You hated on Lonzo and compared him to DLo who you hate. I wanted Lonzo since Day 1.

i didn't know anything about the guy at the time. all i saw was a youtube video. i didn't start following him till the ncaa tournament

and my critique of his game stands to this day. i still think his shot is suspect.
Last edited by Lonzo_Ball on Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

OK...If you say so.

~George Carlin~
Lonzo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lonzo_Ball »

Robceltsfan wrote:OK...If you say so.

watch the game. the energy level goes up 5000% with lonzo out
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

Lonzo_Ball wrote:
Kobeunderbite wrote:
Lonzo_Ball wrote:

fuck you

i didn't know anything about the guy at the time. all i saw was a youtube video. i didn't start following him till the ncaa tournament

and my critique of his game stands to this day. i still think his shot is suspect.

Sooooooo you're just a bandwagon, non-certified "fan"?
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Lonzo_Ball wrote:the lakers were fine offensively and shot 50% while having tons of points with lonzo on the floor. 80+ after 3 quarters

but when he was in the game suddenly the pelicans would have more skill for finishing inside

lonzo goes out. the pelicans are lost. anthony davis and cousins are shitty. can't score with ease

lonzo comes in. they both turn into wilt chamberlain and shaquille o'neal inside

lonzo then has a chance to save the game with a go ahead 3 for all the momentum wide open. he bricks it

its the most cliche bullshit game where everything looks like its on lonzos shoulders when infact it was jut bad timing. wrong place/ wrong time

offense was NOT the problem regardless of how he shot individually. it was more than made up for with his playmaking no matter how simple it looked all night with the drive/draw/kick formula... it produced buckets

so everyone here can suck my big fat fucking cock right here right now till the next game comes on and we again go up against gods enviable spiteful hand until he becomes a fan and gives us a fair chance

phpBB [video]
0-5 on 3
5 turnovers

Has he even made a 3 yet?
Vucevic is a better three point shooter than anyone on the Lakers...better scorer to...and rebounder....almost a better passer too...
Lol
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

elartman1973 wrote:
Lonzo_Ball wrote:the lakers were fine offensively and shot 50% while having tons of points with lonzo on the floor. 80+ after 3 quarters

phpBB [video]
0-5 on 3
5 turnovers

Has he even made a 3 yet?
Vucevic is a better three point shooter than anyone on the Lakers...better scorer to...and rebounder....almost a better passer too...
Lol
DLo already beat the Tragic though
Lonzo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lonzo_Ball »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
Lonzo_Ball wrote:
Kobeunderbite wrote:

Sooooooo you're just a bandwagon, non-certified "fan"?

a bandwagon fan is someone that starts watching after someone becomes a contender or wins a title ( i.e. kub in 2010 with the lakers )

i started watching lonzo because i flipped on a college game and liked what i saw

how many guys can say they followed their favorite player since college.