I have invited masterspade to the new board.

Talk about anything here.
FPL
Hall of Famer

I have invited masterspade to the new board.

Post by FPL »

nt
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Re: I have invited masterspade to the new board.

Post by lettherebehouse »

That guy's kind of a weirdo
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

fpliii wrote:nt
He's usually pretty excitable, which is entertaining.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

His giant and multicolored text is fucking annoying. Also, his posts about "the magic toenail" are arguably the dumbest I've seen from any poster. Guy thinks he's being witty and ironic, making some commentary on the absurdity of organized religion, but instead he just comes across like a slobbering cretin.
ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

LakersNeedShaq wrote:His giant and multicolored text is fucking annoying. Also, his posts about "the magic toenail" are arguably the dumbest I've seen from any poster. Guy thinks he's being witty and ironic, making some commentary on the absurdity of organized religion, but instead he just comes across like a slobbering cretin.
I do have to agree with that.

It's not funny at all, and nobody ever says anything to the effect that it is, yet he just keeps using that bit over and over and over and over.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

LakersNeedShaq wrote:His giant and multicolored text is fucking annoying. Also, his posts about "the magic toenail" are arguably the dumbest I've seen from any poster. Guy thinks he's being witty and ironic, making some commentary on the absurdity of organized religion, but instead he just comes across like a slobbering cretin.

He's one of those posters who refuses to evolve. He's stuck in 2003, still obsessed with KoMe Kids and anti-deism regurgitating the same unclever posts over and over and over like a god damn broken record for the past 10 years. He suffers from some form of disconnect in his cerebral synapse that keeps him running in place with no end in sight. It's sad really, and ultimately the type of behavior that did TDK in.
ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

lettherebehouse wrote:

He's one of those posters who refuses to evolve. He's stuck in 2003, still obsessed with KoMe Kids and anti-deism regurgitating the same unclever posts over and over and over like a god damn broken record for the past 10 years. He suffers from some form of disconnect in his cerebral synapse that keeps him running in place with no end in sight. It's sad really, and ultimately the type of behavior that did TDK in.
I think a board needs that though.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

ripper76 wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:

I think a board needs that though.
Meh. The boards need it as much as the street I live on needs roadkill. You know its there, refuse to pick it up, and ultimately just rely on the hopes that someone else will end up dealing with it.
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

Bring me TDK.
Yuh
Superstar

Post by Yuh »

Testing...
ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

yuh. wrote:Testing...
You should be good to go now.
LookAway
All-Time Great

Post by LookAway »

ripper76 wrote:
I do have to agree with that.

It's not funny at all, and nobody ever says anything to the effect that it is, yet he just keeps using that bit over and over and over and over.
It was pretty good the 1st time I read it @ 100 years ago, but now it is lame and dated
Master Spade
Hall of Famer

Post by Master Spade »

LMAO at all these "loving" religious people MAD as Fuck at all the FACTS I present to them!! lol!! Aren't you all Sinning by judging me!?? lol!

When I was religious, I too Hated those same Facts. Difference is, I eventually confronted those Facts and they helped Open my Eyes to the Hypocrisy that is Religion. Too bad more people don't confront those Facts and step away from the Herd......

"With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion" – Steven Weinberg, Nobel physicist

I would rather DIE Standing on my Feet, than Live Life on my Knees!!
ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

Welcome masterspade!
Master Spade
Hall of Famer

Post by Master Spade »

ripper76 wrote:Welcome masterspade!

Hey, I saw you at PSR. You still post there, or was that a Temporary thing when AngerSports went down?
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

All hail the magic toe nail
Master Spade
Hall of Famer

Post by Master Spade »

kobeunderbite wrote:All hail the magic toe nail

Oh Yes!!! Praise be to the All Mighty, All Knowing, Omnipotent Magic Toe Nail!!!!!!

BTW, for those complaining that the above is not "Funny", .....uhhmmmmm.......it's not Suppose to be Funny!! It's supposed to be just as Annoying as the Millions of other "gods" being Praised. By the responses of a couple of the posters above, it's doing it's Job of ANNOYING you!! lol!!!!

So just remember how Annoying it is the next time YOU Praise your 'god'! lol!!
ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

I've had an account there for awhile. I just like to see how they're doing sometimes.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

I'm glad I never enter those religion threads and have no idea what you guys are talking about toe nails for.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
Master Spade
Hall of Famer

Post by Master Spade »

Master Spade wrote:

Oh Yes!!! Praise be to the All Mighty, All Knowing, Omnipotent Magic Toe Nail!!!!!!

BTW, for those complaining that the above is not "Funny", .....uhhmmmmm.......it's not Suppose to be Funny!! It's supposed to be just as Annoying as the Millions of other "gods" being Praised. By the responses of a couple of the posters above, it's doing it's Job of ANNOYING you!! lol!!!!

So just remember how Annoying it is the next time YOU Praise your 'god'! lol!!

To add to this, I am now Declaring that this Boards religion/God is the Magic Toe Nail!!

All Praise be to him!!

Put your Blind Faith in him, or BURN IN HELL!!!!