If there was a redraft how high would Kyle Kuzma go?

Talk about anything here.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Re: If there was a redraft how high would Kyle Kuzma go?

Post by lettherebehouse »

Robceltsfan wrote:Kuzma averages 16 ppg in college just months ago...

Kuzma averages 22 ppg in summer league...

Leoss says summer league competition is 10x better than college...

:noidea:

Is Rob trolling here? This is arguably one of the most elementary attempts at correllating a point I've ever seen. What a ridiculous notion, comparing ppg using linear rationale while ignoring everything else that factors into individual scoring output.

:snoop:
Lonzo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lonzo_Ball »

Robceltsfan wrote:
Lonzo_Ball wrote:

so you think the top prospects in the country mixed with 2nd, 3rd, 4th year nba players are worse than an average ncaa squad?

he averaged more points because he averaged 12 fga's and 1 three made per game in college and 16 fga's + 3 threes made per game in summer league

You guys got me on this one.

There's only one possible explanation.....Kuzma magically got WAY better in the past 2 months than he did in 3 years of college ball.

Definitely not just a short-lived hot streak or anything. He's the real deal. Set to be an all-star as a rookie!!!

he drastically improved each year in college so why wouldn't he improve in year 4 aswell

kobe went from a 21-23ppg raw shooter to a 30ppg superstar with range between ages 21 and 22

kuzma is 22

big improvements can happen after just one summer. people forget that hes an older rookie
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

lettherebehouse wrote:

Is Rob trolling here? This is arguably one of the most elementary attempts at correllating a point I've ever seen. What a ridiculous notion, comparing ppg using linear rationale while ignoring everything else that factors into individual scoring output.

It's laughable.

Almost as laughable as our resident gay fat Cuban claiming his draft position would remain the same despite scouts and Gms admitting they fucked up and Kuzma being exposed as a late round gem... dude is fearless
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

5th-10th pick in the draft.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

Lonzo_Ball wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:
Lonzo_Ball wrote:

so you think the top prospects in the country mixed with 2nd, 3rd, 4th year nba players are worse than an average ncaa squad?

he averaged more points because he averaged 12 fga's and 1 three made per game in college and 16 fga's + 3 threes made per game in summer league

You guys got me on this one.

There's only one possible explanation.....Kuzma magically got WAY better in the past 2 months than he did in 3 years of college ball.

Definitely not just a short-lived hot streak or anything. He's the real deal. Set to be an all-star as a rookie!!!

he drastically improved each year in college so why wouldn't he improve in year 4 aswell

kobe went from a 21-23ppg raw shooter to a 30ppg superstar with range between ages 21 and 22

kuzma is 22

big improvements can happen after just one summer. people forget that hes an older rookie

Kuzma didn't have a whole summer....he had about 2 months from college to Summer League.

And Kobe jacked up 4.3 more FGAs per game on almost the exact same shooting percentages. He didn't get "better"...his role expanded.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

If there was a redraft how high would Jerian Grant have gone?
If there was a redraft how high would Jonathan Simmons have gone?
If there was a redraft how high would Ray McCallum have gone?
If there was a redraft how high would Ian Clark have gone?
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Kobeunderbite wrote:5th-10th pick in the draft.
Severe laker homer delusions
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

l3 o $$ wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:

It's laughable.

Almost as laughable as our resident gay fat Cuban claiming his draft position would remain the same despite scouts and Gms admitting they fucked up and Kuzma being exposed as a late round gem... dude is fearless
Summer keague...get real kid..tour basketball IQ is garbage

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

lettherebehouse wrote:In a re-deux, Kuzma is a top 6 pick. He's a better player than Isaac, so I could see Orlando taking him at 6 instead, knowing what they know now. But I guess this is what separates the real front offices destined for greatness, from a team spinning it's wheels in the mud like sayyyyyyy, Orlando.
Lol..nope...kuzman is subpar compared to isaac....isaac will have the far better career and its not even close..lol at being insecure as fuck and mentioning the magic as usual

And the lakers current front office is near the botto. Of the nba dude...weriosy...and the magic definitely would not have picked that scrub...you are so damn stupid.

Kuzman has done absolutely nothing in summer league that players like andrew nicholson havent already done.

Lol at the lakers drafting complete one dimentional players

lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

elartman1973 wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:In a re-deux, Kuzma is a top 6 pick. He's a better player than Isaac, so I could see Orlando taking him at 6 instead, knowing what they know now. But I guess this is what separates the real front offices destined for greatness, from a team spinning it's wheels in the mud like sayyyyyyy, Orlando.
Lol..nope...kuzman is subpar compared to isaac....isaac will have the far better career and its not even close..lol at being insecure as fuck and mentioning the magic as usual

And the lakers current front office is near the botto. Of the nba dude...weriosy...and the magic definitely would not have picked that scrub...you are so damn stupid

The 6th pick and Isaac is just in this frame of reference because that's about how good Kuzma is. Somewhere between 6-10...just so happens that #6 team is Orlando, by chance. Stop being so insecure, nobody's trying to troll you, you fat tweaker.
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

elartman1973 wrote:

And the lakers current front office is near the botto. Of the nba dude...weriosy...and the magic definitely would not have picked that scrub...you are so damn stupid.

Kuzman has done absolutely nothing in summer league that players like andrew nicholson havent already done.

Lol at the lakers drafting complete one dimentional players
weriosy

Might be my favorite new typo. lol. Read that sentence of Arty's out loud and try not to laugh.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

lettherebehouse wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:

And the lakers current front office is near the botto. Of the nba dude...weriosy...and the magic definitely would not have picked that scrub...you are so damn stupid

The 6th pick and Isaac is just in this frame of reference because that's about how good Kuzma is. Somewhere between 6-10...just so happens that #6 team is Orlando, by chance. Stop being so insecure, nobody's trying to troll you, you fat tweaker.
Hes not that good dude....how fucking brainwashed are you???
Seriously andrew nicholson was more impressive and hes a scrub

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Based on lakers fags logic...Iwundu should have been drafted top 10

elmerjfudd
The Lurker

Post by elmerjfudd »

josh hart is at least the Lakers 2nd best pick in the 2017 draft
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

elartman1973 wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Lol..nope...kuzman is subpar compared to isaac....isaac will have the far better career and its not even close..lol at being insecure as fuck and mentioning the magic as usual

Hes not that good dude....how fucking brainwashed are you???
Seriously andrew nicholson was more impressive and hes a scrub

Andrew Nicholson is a nobody. Who does he even play for, not that it matters?
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

I shit you not when I came up with the idea for this thread in the back of my mind I told myself this topic will trigger Art man to the fullest extent that his fatty tits will be flapping all over the place and sure enough lo and behold I was right
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Kyle "Kooze" Kuzma (KKK) did benefit a lot from Lonzo finding him easy looks, though. Don't get me wrong, he still tore shit up in the championship game without Lonzo, and if there was a redraft he'd be taken before Isaac at the very least. But Lonzo clearly made KKK better, IMO.

Oh and Rob got splattered like a fucking insect ITT.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

:stephena:
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

LakersNeedShaq wrote:Kyle "Kooze" Kuzma (KKK) did benefit a lot from Lonzo finding him easy looks, though. Don't get me wrong, he still tore shit up in the championship game without Lonzo, and if there was a redraft he'd be taken before Isaac at the very least. But Lonzo clearly made KKK better, IMO.

Oh and Rob got splattered like a fucking insect ITT.

Ball makes everyone around him better, bit Kuzma did drop like 30/10 in the championship game where Ball was a DNP.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

Robceltsfan and Artie btfo and left as roadkill ITT.