Bye.

Talk about anything here.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Bye.

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Probably realized I haven't posted much lately... but due to some sudden life circumstances, I anticipate taking a long break from the board, perhaps permanently.

Hopefully I will see you all again soon.

If it is permanent, I enjoyed the time I've spent with you all over the many years, and I wish you all the very best in your lives going forward.

- Abe
elmerjfudd
The Lurker

Re: Bye.

Post by elmerjfudd »

:(
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

K bye
Lonzo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lonzo_Ball »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:Probably realized I haven't posted much lately... but due to some sudden life circumstances, I anticipate taking a long break from the board, perhaps permanently.

If it is permanent, I enjoyed the time I've spent with you all over the many years, and I wish you all the very best in your lives going forward.

- Abe
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Enjoy your vacay

:suds:
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:Probably realized I haven't posted much lately... but due to some sudden life circumstances, I anticipate taking a long break from the board, perhaps permanently.

- Abe
That just isn't funny.
Lonzo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lonzo_Ball »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:

- Abe
That just isn't funny.
neither is this
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

Abe must have been feeling ignored lately to make this post
Lonzo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lonzo_Ball »

Titan18 wrote:Abe must have been feeling ignored lately to make this post
abe was spotted at the airport on his way out of angergeneral

phpBB [video]

he looks like utter shit these days. no wonder he's having a breakdown
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

See ya around Abe. The Wild suck.
Repeat3peat
Repeat Fantasy BBall Champ

Post by Repeat3peat »

- Abe

Wait, wha..?

Have I missed something obvious and this is part of a "ruse"..?

If not, I hope all is well with you and yours health/stability wise and wish you all the best, as I would anyone. Hopefully i'm just out of the loop on an inside situation as I have been distracted myself for about 2 weeks with some unforeseen things.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

Repeat3peat wrote:

- Abe

Wait, wha..?

If not, I hope all is well with you and yours health/stability wise and wish you all the best, as I would anyone. Hopefully i'm just out of the loop on an inside situation as I have been distracted myself for about 2 weeks with some unforeseen things.
It's the exact words Bush used in his last message here three months ago. Hasn't logged back in since.

Abe is just on vacay.
Lonzo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lonzo_Ball »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
Repeat3peat wrote:

- Abe

Wait, wha..?

It's the exact words Bush used in his last message here three months ago. Hasn't logged back in since.

Abe is just on vacay.
theyre dropping like flys

just as i predicted. the fall of angergeneral and i spoke it into existence same as the lakers current fortunes

phpBB [video]
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

Lonzo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lonzo_Ball »

- Abe
Lonzo_Ball wrote:
Bush4Ever wrote:Due to some sudden life circumstances, I anticipate taking a long break from the board, perhaps permanently.

-Bush4Ever

:skip: :

OP's a hack
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
Repeat3peat wrote:

- Abe

Wait, wha..?

Abe is just on vacay.
Still perpetuating this fallacy? You and I both know this isn't true...
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
gaskill15
You go, we go... forever

Post by gaskill15 »

Well..............bye
Buckets
Repeat Fantasy BBall Champ

Post by Buckets »

It would be comical if Abe endured all those years of Timberwolves futility on ESPN and here then leaves right when they are good.

Enjoy your vacation.