Decided that I'm going to go with the Jordan 31 and the LeBron soldier 11 as my performance...

Talk about anything here.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Decided that I'm going to go with the Jordan 31 and the LeBron soldier 11 as my performance...

Post by Alex_Murphy »

.... basketball sneakers.

I've deliberated over this decision long and hard but I've come to the conclusion that these two are by far the best shoes to play basketball in for someone like myself

Nike is coming out with two new colors for the soldier 11 they both look really good but I'm probably going to go with the all gray and gum color ones… And the Jordan 31 is actually Russell Westbrook shoe and that only comes in the reddish whitish blackish color which I think is very sexy
Lonzo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Re: Decided that I'm going to go with the Jordan 31 and the LeBron soldier 11 as my performance

Post by Lonzo_Ball »

jordan 31 isn't meant to be worn for performance. its a casual shoe

it looks good but pointless to play basketball in or running in general...

the lebrons on the other hand are just ugly garbage

Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Re: Decided that I'm going to go with the Jordan 31 and the LeBron soldier 11 as my performance

Post by Alex_Murphy »

Lonzo_Ball wrote:jordan 31 isn't meant to be worn for performance. its a casual shoe

The Jordan 31 is most definitely a performance basketball shoe
Lonzo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lonzo_Ball »

l3 o $$ wrote:
Lonzo_Ball wrote:jordan 31 isn't meant to be worn for performance. its a casual shoe

i guess you're still part of the group of people that haven't heard that high tops only restrict movement and don't protect from ankle injuries anyway

it looks heavy too... you should invest in some kobes. theyre on sale now since he retired and theyre light as air

much better performance and mobility

go for kobe 11's

Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

Lonzo_Ball wrote:
l3 o $$ wrote:

i guess you're still part of the group of people that haven't heard that high tops only restrict movement and don't protect from ankle injuries anyway

it looks heavy too... you should invest in some kobes. theyre on sale now since he retired and theyre light as air

go for kobe 11's

Your a fucking moron the Jordan 31 was designed with Russell Westbrook game in mind there is mad cushion around the ankle supports and extremely thick sole and traction like I've never seen before this you is very well put together for someone who hits the hardwood like Russell Westbrook… Not like Griffith monkey
Last edited by Alex_Murphy on Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lonzo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lonzo_Ball »

l3 o $$ wrote:
Lonzo_Ball wrote:
l3 o $$ wrote:

go for kobe 11's

Your a fucking moron the Jordan 31 was designed with Russell Westbrook game in mind there is mad cushion around the ankle supports and extremely thick sole and traction like I've never seen before this you is very well put together for someone who hits the hardwood like Russell Westbrook… Not like Griffith monkey

phpBB [video]

2:41

"there were several instances where we'd make a change of direction and lost the ball cause we were slipping"

no traction = garbage shoe
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

Lonzo_Ball wrote:
l3 o $$ wrote:
Lonzo_Ball wrote:

go for kobe 11's

phpBB [video]

2:41

"there were several instances where we'd make a change of direction and lost the ball cause we were slipping"

no traction = garbage shoe
That guy is a scrub he would have lost the ball with any shoes he wore
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

Jesus Christ the opie is one fat sad sack of shit