Lavar fires back at Shaqs rap after getting wrecked.....and wrecks himself even further

Talk about anything here.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Lavar fires back at Shaqs rap after getting wrecked.....and wrecks himself even further

Post by elartman1973 »

phpBB [video]
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Re: Lavar fires back at Shaqs rap after getting wrecked.....and wrecks himself even further

Post by LNS »

LaVar wins again. The Ball family just keeps doing work!
Lonzo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Re: Lavar fires back at Shaqs rap after getting wrecked.....and wrecks himself even further

Post by Lonzo_Ball »

hes right though. whys shaq so damn obsessed with the ball family.

does he realize his son plays for the lakers. dude should be kissing their ass if anything

he's butthurt cause his shoes sell at walmart for 20$
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LakersNeedShaq wrote:LaVar wins again. The Ball family just keeps doing work!
He didnt win at all....nothing he said had any legitimacy to it....
Shaq isnt desperate to stay in the public eye because he IS in the public eye and has been for decades..for his OWN accomplishments...lavar lives on his kids coattails
Shaw win big time

Wins again??????? What the fuck has lavar or the ball family ever won?

Lonzo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lonzo_Ball »

elartman1973 wrote:
Shaq isnt desperate to stay in the public eye because he IS in the public eye and has been for decades..for his OWN accomplishments...lavar lives on his kids coattails
Shaw win big time

are lavar or lonzo making diss tracks about other people because they haven't been relevant in 10 years?

no.. thats shaq

the ball family won the minute shaq gave them his attention

the less lavar says or does in response the better IMO. he just laughed and said diss tracks are 90s shit. and he's right
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

lol Lonzo has Shaq mad as fuck, and I don't think they've ever crossed paths before. LaVar is a FUCKING genius at getting into people's heads.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Lonzo_Ball wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
Shaw win big time

are lavar or lonzo making diss tracks about other people because they haven't been relevant in 10 years?

no.. thats shaq

the less lavar says or does in response the better IMO. he just laughed and said diss tracks are 90s shit. and he's right
Lol at sucking on lavar and lonzos acne balls...jesus christ dude....shaq is more revant than the entire ball family and lakers roster

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Shocker that only lakers brainwashed homers are backing up lavar....talk about irrelevent opinions

Lonzo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lonzo_Ball »

elartman1973 wrote:
Lonzo_Ball wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: He didnt win at all....nothing he said had any legitimacy to it....
Shaw win big time

no.. thats shaq

Lol at sucking on lavar and lonzos acne balls...jesus christ dude....shaq is more revant than the entire ball family and lakers roster

shaq hasn't been a headliner since 2005

ever since then he's been old news. he's been the worst thing that happened to tnt inside the nba since it came into existence

even charles barkley said on live tv that it was better without him... TO HIS FACE

lavar is the biggest personality in or around the nba right now. his son is the most hyped up transcendent player since lebron

you literally can't win. just shut your fat dirty mexican lips
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Lonzo_Ball wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
Lonzo_Ball wrote:

no.. thats shaq

ever since then he's been old news. he's been the worst thing that happened to tnt inside the nba since it came into existence

even charles barkley said on live tv that it was better without him... TO HIS FACE

lavar is the biggest personality in or around the nba right now. his son is the most hyped up transcendent player since lebron

His son hasnt done shit and is super OVER hyped and definitely not trancental at all...you are so delusional...and the fact that you call me a fat mexican makes nothing you post have any relevence to it at all....why do you think only laker faggots are standing up for lavar????
Duh motherfucker...your bias makes your words garbage

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Max. wrote:
Lonzo_Ball wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Lol at sucking on lavar and lonzos acne balls...jesus christ dude....shaq is more revant than the entire ball family and lakers roster

Adding Shaq to the TNT crew was a travesty.
only a complete moron would think this

LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

LaVar could teach a class on marketing at Harvard. His son Lonzo is about to takeover the NBA. Things are trending up for the Ball family.

What have any of your kids accomplished, Arty? Oh that's right, you're childless and in your 40's lmao
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LakersNeedShaq wrote:LaVar could teach a class on marketing at Harvard. His son Lonzo is about to takeover the NBA. Things are trending up for the Ball family.

What have any of your kids accomplished, Arty? Oh that's right, you're childless and in your 40's lmao
Lonzo isnt taking over jack shit...and you claiming him as if its yoour kids accomplishment is pathetic..and you dont know jack shit about me dude...sonstop acting like you do...shaq wrecked lavar badly...accept it

Lavar is fading into obscurity. ..this time next year nobody will give a shit and ignore him...meanwhile shaq will still be a worldwide celebrity....facts

Lavar cant don shit without his kids...he cant teach peoe to have kids that play basketball...youre so fucking dumb

LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

elartman1973 wrote:
LakersNeedShaq wrote:LaVar could teach a class on marketing at Harvard. His son Lonzo is about to takeover the NBA. Things are trending up for the Ball family.

Lonzo isnt taking over jack shit...and you claiming him as if its yoour kids accomplishment is pathetic..and you dont know jack shit about me dude...sonstop acting like you do...shaq wrecked lavar badly...accept it

Lavar is fading into obscurity. ..this time next year nobody will give a shit and ignore him...meanwhile shaq will still be a worldwide celebrity....facts

Lavar cant don shit without his kids...he cant teach peoe to have kids that play basketball...youre so fucking dumb

LaVar is part of the Laker family, so technically he and I are related. He'll be making you mad for a looooonnnng time, chump. And I'll be laughing while I rock my BBB shirt.

:pjaxlol:
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LakersNeedShaq wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:

LaVar is part of the Laker family, so technically he and I are related. He'll be making you mad for a looooonnnng time, chump. And I'll be laughing while I rock my BBB shirt.

:pjaxlol:
Youre a fucking idiot...im done with you...grow up man..seriously
By the way..gold I print on tshirts is for fucking losers...the same losers who wear ed hardy crap

Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

I like Shaq