If Kyrie gets traded then LeBron will win MVP

Talk about anything here.
3effs
Hall of Famer

If Kyrie gets traded then LeBron will win MVP

Post by 3effs »

Could have one of his best seasons ever. I imagine him playing extremely angry every night. Kind of just as a fuck you to Kyrie.
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Re: If Kyrie gets traded then LeBron will win MVP

Post by Kingcarl24 »

It's not that crazy of an idea.

Westbrook now has George to take from his numbers
Harden now has Chris Paul handling the ball
Curry and Durant cancel each other out.

I don't even think Lebron has to play angry. If Kyrie leaves and somehow the Cavs end with a better record than last season, Lebron will win it.
3effs
Hall of Famer

Post by 3effs »

Kingcarl24 wrote:It's not that crazy of an idea.

Westbrook now has George to take from his numbers
Harden now has Chris Paul handling the ball
Curry and Durant cancel each other out.

I don't even think Lebron has to play angry. If Kyrie leaves and somehow the Cavs end with a better record than last season, Lebron will win it.

Kawhi should be his main competition. Giannis could be a legit threat if the Bucks can make the leap as a team. Karl Anthony Towns maybe? But yeah LeBron will probably be the preseason favorite.
Lonzo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lonzo_Ball »

lebron doesn't play enough games or care enough about regular season wins to win mvp ever again

even his season averages are lack luster compared to when hes actually trying

plus the east is at an all time low.... i'd say the mvp is kawhi leonards to lose

if the lakers turn it around and got the 7th-8th seed i wouldn't be shocked if the media fell in love with lonzo ball and gave him the trophy

hes gonna average around 16/13/9

better than nash 2005 averages
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

Lonzo_Ball wrote:lebron doesn't play enough games or care enough about regular season wins to win mvp ever again

plus the east is at an all time low.... i'd say the mvp is kawhi leonards to lose

if the lakers turn it around and got the 7th-8th seed i wouldn't be shocked if the media fell in love with lonzo ball and gave him the trophy

Lebron just had a better statistical season than in either of the MVP seasons in Miami....and he played in 74 games last year....2 less than the 76 he played the last time he won MVP.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
Lonzo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lonzo_Ball »

Robceltsfan wrote:
Lonzo_Ball wrote:lebron doesn't play enough games or care enough about regular season wins to win mvp ever again

Lebron just had a better statistical season than in either of the MVP seasons in Miami....and he played in 74 games last year....2 less than the 76 he played the last time he won MVP.

analytics lie

26/8/8 with ZERO defense and absolute SHIT free throw shooting on a 50 win team while taking almost 10 games off DUE TO REST

is NOT better than

27/8/6 with GREAT defense and a GREAT free throw percentage on a team that would have won 58 games with a full season and only missing 4 games due to ACTUAL legit reasons

or

27/8/7 with GREAT defense and a GOOD free throw percentage on a team that won 66 games while only missing 6 games due to ACTUAL legit reasons

watch the games and actually use the eye test. lebron right now is a bullshit garbage time stat padding low IQ player with ZERO hustle and ZERO positive attitude. hes become a team cancer and a locker room shit disturber with his passive aggressive approach to leadership by tweeting nonsense and throwing teammates under the bus... the man doesn't even care about winning anymore as long as he gets his stats

FACT*

"i did enough. i averaged a triple double. it doesn't matter if i let durant blow past me 40 times this series"
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

Lonzo_Ball wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:

analytics lie

26/8/8 with ZERO defense and absolute SHIT free throw shooting on a 50 win team while taking almost 10 games off DUE TO REST

is NOT better than

27/8/6 with GREAT defense and a GREAT free throw percentage on a team that would have won 58 games with a full season and only missing 4 games due to ACTUAL legit reasons

or

27/8/7 with GREAT defense and a GOOD free throw percentage on a team that won 66 games while only missing 6 games due to ACTUAL legit reasons

watch the games and actually use the eye test. lebron right now is a bullshit garbage time stat padding low IQ player with ZERO hustle and ZERO positive attitude. hes become a team cancer and a locker room shit disturber with his passive aggressive approach to leadership by tweeting nonsense and throwing teammates under the bus... the man doesn't even care about winning anymore as long as he gets his stats

FACT*

"i did enough. i averaged a triple double. it doesn't matter if i let durant blow past me 40 times this series"

lol...you trigger so easily.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

LeBron's on the wrong side of 30. He's won his MVPs, his championships. I really don't think he gives a shit to ball all out just to keep coming up short against a superteam/.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

Lebron and Rose in the NBA finals ROFLOL getting swept.
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
Lonzo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lonzo_Ball »

Havlicekstealsit wrote:LeBron's on the wrong side of 30. He's won his MVPs, his championships. I really don't think he gives a shit to ball all out just to keep coming up short against a superteam/.

He never won a title without a major asterisk tho.

He should still be hungry. Kobe didnt quit when he was forced to go up against a 4 headed monster in 2010
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

Lonzo_Ball wrote:
Havlicekstealsit wrote:LeBron's on the wrong side of 30. He's won his MVPs, his championships. I really don't think he gives a shit to ball all out just to keep coming up short against a superteam/.

He never won a title without a major asterisk tho.

He should still be hungry. Kobe didnt quit when he was forced to go up against a 4 headed monster in 2010
Easy to win when it's 8 vs 5.

~George Carlin~
3effs
Hall of Famer

Post by 3effs »

Bullshit. I think now he is more motivated than ever.