Only 19% of Americans trust republicans

Talk about anything here.
Ghostown42
All-Time Great

Only 19% of Americans trust republicans

Post by Ghostown42 »

lmao @ the GOP.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2014/01/27 ... publicans/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
thatoothpick45
All-Time Great

Re: Only 19% of Americans trust republicans

Post by thatoothpick45 »

Republicans are a joke. Bring back the whigs.
Ghostown42
All-Time Great

Post by Ghostown42 »

Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
Smelters
Hall of Famer

Post by Smelters »

"They try to say that I don't care, woke up and said Fu(k the world"
Laughing Man
All-Star

Post by Laughing Man »

Democrats aint any better but they sure like to sing and dance like they are. Two sides of the same shit stained coin.
Last edited by Laughing Man on Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
You know what the worst thing about the end of the day is? Tomorrow, it starts all over again.
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Post by CleveTown™ »

and who conducted this poll, flaming faggot liberals like yourself or some retarded uncle of Rachel Maddow?
Idiots who dont support the GOP are sheep that follow Big Government and gay loving fags.

I mean who else would be for men sticking their cocks in other men and killing babies?
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

Ghostown42 wrote:Image

[img]http://wp.patheos.com.s3.<a%20class="ktg6us78hf8vdu7"%20href="javascript:void(0)">amazonaws</a>.com/blogs/exploringourmatrix/files/2012/01/407965_356178461060556_118526228159115_1473280_1651965987_n.jpg[/img]
defense of a nation is a legitimate goal of government. This is why even if the war is unnecessary the republicans frame it as a national security issue viz a viz "a preemptive defense strike to keep weapons of mass destruction out of the hands of terrorists".

on the other hand, providing healthcare, housing, foodstamps, education are not the legitimate duties of a government they are the duties of families, nuclear and extended. And when the nuclear and extended families fail, neighbors and churches are to fill in the gap.
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Cobra Kai wrote:I don't trust any politicians.

I can appreciate that. There is simply too much evidence on both sides of the aisle that a significant (alarming) percentage of politicians are self-serving pricks.
Ghostown42
All-Time Great

Post by Ghostown42 »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:

I can appreciate that. There is simply too much evidence on both sides of the aisle that a significant (alarming) percentage of politicians are self-serving pricks.
Very true. They only care about themselves. That's why congress has like a 6% approval rating right now.
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

Ghostown42 wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:

Very true. They only care about themselves. That's why congress has like a 6% approval rating right now.
You'd have more credibility on the topic if you weren't constantly taking the "democrats good, republicans evil" approach. You seem to be one of the small minded sheep that thinks one side is better than the other.
Ghostown42
All-Time Great

Post by Ghostown42 »

ripper76 wrote:
Ghostown42 wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:
You'd have more credibility on the topic if you weren't constantly taking the "democrats good, republicans evil" approach. You seem to be one of the small minded sheep that thinks one side is better than the other.
You've got me all wrong. I don't think democrats are always good. You obviously don't read most of my posts. Democrats are almost as bad as republicans today. The article shows that. Hell, I JUST SAID that most politicians only care about themselves. Did you just gloss over that?
fsuheater
Superstar

Post by fsuheater »

I suspect a great deal of people have distrust for both sides. I fall into that category.
Ali Natural
Superstar

Post by Ali Natural »

Lol @ thinking a small central government with limited influence would be able to serve a nation of 300 million people while maintaining status as a world power.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

fsuheater wrote:I suspect a great deal of people have distrust for both sides. I fall into that category.
I don't even listen to their speeches. I simply check their voting record and check their positions on the issues. When that is done 99% of them are weeded out. So far I am only amiable to Ron Paul, Rand Paul and Ted Cruz, but I will not fully endorse Rand or Ted because they are belligerent towards Iran on behalf of Israel and the Saudis. Because of this they will not get my vote and I will give it to the constitutional <a class="ktg6us78hf8vdu7" href="javascript:void(0)">party</a> as I've done in the recent elections.
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

A poll done by the same organization Washington Post/ABC News also reports that 72% of Americans do not trust the Democratic Party as well. The public seeing both parties for what they are is presumably ushering in a new era of political enlightenment, the emergence of an overwhelming number of free thinkers unshackled from the binding chains of partisanship, a Utopian political landscape aimed at progress over loyalty.
FPL
Hall of Famer

Post by FPL »

I trust the Arty Party.
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

Ghostown42 wrote:
ripper76 wrote:
Ghostown42 wrote: Very true. They only care about themselves. That's why congress has like a 6% approval rating right now.
You've got me all wrong. I don't think democrats are always good. You obviously don't read most of my posts. Democrats are almost as bad as republicans today. The article shows that. Hell, I JUST SAID that most politicians only care about themselves. Did you just gloss over that?
Right. The next time you start a thread attacking Democrats will be the first.
Ghostown42
All-Time Great

Post by Ghostown42 »

ripper76 wrote:
Ghostown42 wrote:
ripper76 wrote: You'd have more credibility on the topic if you weren't constantly taking the "democrats good, republicans evil" approach. You seem to be one of the small minded sheep that thinks one side is better than the other.
Right. The next time you start a thread attacking Democrats will be the first.
I have attacked Obama several times on here. You just choose to ignore those threads.
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

So where was this poll taken?