Lets settle this so Deez and Sportswise can stfu. Who is the dumbest poster?

Talk about anything here.

Who is the dumbest poster in angergeneral history?

Deez
64%
Sportswise
36%

Total votes: 36

rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Re: Lets settle this so Deez and Sportswise can stfu. Who is the dumbest poster?

Post by rileymartin »

Madnessssss wrote:
Odogg wrote:I've never considered sportwise to be dumb, that's just like a joke here right?
you've obviously never read any of his posts
We have read many of yours, and you leave no doubt...
elmerjfudd
The Lurker

Re: Lets settle this so Deez and Sportswise can stfu. Who is the dumbest poster?

Post by elmerjfudd »

xer0 wrote:Deez, sportswise is an annoying moron but he's at least capable of saying something that makes some reasonable sense, I have yet to see that from Deez, he's a walking facepalm.
Fair enough
Repeat3peat
Repeat Fantasy BBall Champ

Post by Repeat3peat »

elmerjfudd wrote:
xer0 wrote:Deez, sportswise is an annoying moron but he's at least capable of saying something that makes some reasonable sense, I have yet to see that from Deez, he's a walking facepalm.
Fair enough

:willsmithshocked:
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

lol Elmer, such a retard. Did I embarrass you somehow for you to search and dig this old thread up?
elmerjfudd
The Lurker

Post by elmerjfudd »

Deez Na wrote:lol Elmer, such a retard. Did I embarrass you somehow for you to search and dig this old thread up?
No.

I just had to see for myself.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

Oooopsie LOL
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

You know it's bad for you when someone as neutral as Elmer goes balls deep up in ya. Holy shit!

:pjaxlol:
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

lettherebehouse wrote:You know it's bad for you when someone as neutral as Elmer goes balls deep up in ya. Holy shit!

I've been under his skin now and made him look silly a few times. It's not neutral.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

Deez Na wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:You know it's bad for you when someone as neutral as Elmer goes balls deep up in ya. Holy shit!

I've been under his skin now and made him look silly a few times. It's not neutral.
Not true. You just really are that dumb.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Deez Na wrote:

Yeah, I can totally see you having the ability to get underneath someone's skin.

:verdum:
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

lettherebehouse wrote:
Deez Na wrote:

Yeah, I can totally see you having the ability to get underneath someone's skin.

:verdum:
I do it to you often too.
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

rileymartin wrote:
Deez Na wrote:

Not true. You just really are that dumb.
Yet, I'm still smarter than you and much younger and better looking.
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

Look deez you won a poll. You must be all giddy inside.
iamfalcon510
Starter

Post by iamfalcon510 »

like facebook. a year ago today, you won

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
But you aint heard that from me
iamfalcon510
Starter

Post by iamfalcon510 »

I cant get over how this came back up. lol I don't know deez, but for a year you still haven't changed their opinions. You are still King. All Hail Deez Nutz

hahahahahahaha

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
But you aint heard that from me