How many of you have went out and bought d Logitech k830 Bluetooth multimedia keyboard because

Talk about anything here.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

How many of you have went out and bought d Logitech k830 Bluetooth multimedia keyboard because

Post by Alex_Murphy »

Of me.

You're welcome.
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Re: How many of you have went out and bought the Logitech k80 Bluetooth multimedia keyboard bec

Post by Kingcarl24 »

Why would I buy anything myself when I have a company that will buy it all for me?
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Re: How many of you have went out and bought the Logitech k80 Bluetooth multimedia keyboard bec

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

Do you mean the K800?
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Re: How many of you have went out and bought d Logitech k830 Bluetooth multimedia keyboard beca

Post by Alex_Murphy »

No I mean the k830... I initially typed k80 but fixed it.

And... you're welcome.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

Kingcarl24 wrote:Why would I buy anything myself when I have a company that will buy it all for me?

You're welcome.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Re: How many of you have went out and bought d Logitech k830 Bluetooth multimedia keyboard beca

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This thing?

lol
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:

This thing?

lol

Yep.

I still got a better deal on it than you ... lol at buying it off amazin when I can go to frys and they'll match any price and I get to go home with it same day.

Beast Bluetooth keyboard.

A full charge lasts 30days or more depending how you use it.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

l3 o $$ wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:

This thing?

lol

Yep.

I still got a better deal on it than you ... lol at buying it off amazin when I can go to frys and they'll match any price and I get to go home with it same day.

I'm not buying that garbage lol
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
l3 o $$ wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:

This thing?

lol

Yep.

Umm it's not garbage. It's a solid keyboard and trackpad.

I'm about to buy a stick PC for my tv... ever heard of the lenevo ideastick 300?
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

l3 o $$ wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
l3 o $$ wrote:

Yep.

I'm about to buy a stick PC for my tv... ever heard of the lenevo ideastick 300?
It's not solid, it's doo doo.

Not surprising you think it's nice though with your other hardware you post about though.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
l3 o $$ wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:

Not surprising you think it's nice though with your other hardware you post about though.

You're Fucking gay

My computer set up will trump yours… I'm going to have a stick PC. In my big screen remote desktop to my iPad 12.9 inch and a on top all that I still got my HP pavilion X2 chilling Bluetooth keyboard the best on the market heater
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

l3 o $$ wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
l3 o $$ wrote:

You're Fucking gay

My computer set up will trump yours… I'm going to have a stick PC. In my big screen remote desktop to my iPad 12.9 inch and a on top all that I still got my HP pavilion X2 chilling Bluetooth keyboard the best on the market heater
There's no possible way your set up is better than LMDs if your buying logitech anything.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

Kingcarl24 wrote:
l3 o $$ wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:

You're Fucking gay

There's no possible way your set up is better than LMDs if your buying logitech anything.
Quiet down rookie. I have the best Bluetooth keyboard on the market.

Pretty soon I'll be able to switch from PlayStation to windows 10 with the click of a button.

Also, will run Remote Desktop to my iPad 12.9 and control my big screen computer with my tablet.

All while my hp pavilion x2, the best tablet pc in the world is chillin on my desk.

FYI nerd, much like the Nintendo switch, the x2 has been sold out everywhere and you can't get one until the next model comes out this year... that's right kick rocks and get bent bitchs :lol:
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

l3 o $$ wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:
l3 o $$ wrote:

You're Fucking gay

Pretty soon I'll be able to switch from PlayStation to windows 10 with the click of a button.

Also, will run Remote Desktop to my iPad 12.9 and control my big screen computer with my tablet.

All while my hp pavilion x2, the best tablet pc in the world is chillin on my desk.

FYI nerd, much like the Nintendo switch, the x2 has been sold out everywhere and you can't get one until the next model comes out this year... that's right kick rocks and get bent bitchs :lol:

You mean this one?

For $500? That only has 3 and a half stars?
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

Kingcarl24 wrote:
l3 o $$ wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:

You mean this one?

Uhhhhh.... No. smh...that's not it at all asshole and you know it's not it
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

l3 o $$ wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:
l3 o $$ wrote:

You mean this one?

Uhhhhh.... No. smh...that's not it at all asshole and you know it's not it
You said HP Pavilion x2. That's what I posted.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

leoss is right...

It's this one

For $500 that only has 3.5 stars
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:leoss is right...

It's this one

For $500 that only has 3.5 stars
That can't be it. He said it was sold out everywhere like the Nintendo Switch (which isn't sold out everywhere) but I could buy that tablet and have it at my house in 2 days?
iamfalcon510
Starter

Post by iamfalcon510 »

i have one, it was pretty dope

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
But you aint heard that from me
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

iamfalcon510 wrote:i have one, it was pretty dope

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

You're welcome