Durant is the MVP because LeBron is half assing it...

Talk about anything here.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Durant is the MVP because LeBron is half assing it...

Post by rileymartin »

I think as we round into the 2md half of the season, and the Heat slowly pick up the intensity and effort, there will be a late surge by LeBron to claim his 5th MVP, but, ultimately he will fail mainly because of voter fatigue.

I have no problrm with Durant winning MVP simply because he is trying harder than LeBron is. This Heat team simply doesn't care. It is all about winning a title.
manchild98
Hidden Member

Re: Durant is the MVP because LeBron is half assing it...

Post by manchild98 »

This one is going to go to Durant even if Lebron somehow makes it close. It's Durant's time this year.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

God damn LeTot's make some of the dumbest excuses. Just tip the cap to Durant. He's playing lights out. Doesn't mean LeBron sucks. Sensitive bunch.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

AlaskaHawks wrote:God damn LeTot's make some of the dumbest excuses. Just tip the cap to Durant. He's playing lights out. Doesn't mean LeBron sucks. Sensitive bunch.
I did tip my cap. Durant is playing lights out, and LeBron is halfassing it. we actually agree, not sure why you get angry despite the fact that we agree.

And, the truth is, I am not even that big a fan of LeBron. I am a Wade fan.
Smelters
Hall of Famer

Post by Smelters »

rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

manchild98 wrote:This one is going to go to Durant even if Lebron somehow makes it close. It's Durant's time this year.
We agree. You just reiterated what I wrote.
DorianRo
Superstar

Post by DorianRo »

No way.. LeCollude and cHeat half- assing it? Who would have thought :shock:

Durant is MVP because he has clearly surpassed Lebron as a superior player this year. He is offensively MUCH more dominant and has made more necessary improvements in his game than LeOverrated has. He also is going more with less in a much tougher conference than the East
dunkan5rings
Hall of Famer

Post by dunkan5rings »

OP STFU. LeCollunganitus has way more help than Durant. lol at "I have no problrm with Durant winning MVP simply because he is trying harder than LeBron is."
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

rileymartin wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:God damn LeTot's make some of the dumbest excuses. Just tip the cap to Durant. He's playing lights out. Doesn't mean LeBron sucks. Sensitive bunch.
I did tip my cap. Durant is playing lights out, and LeBron is halfassing it. we actually agree, not sure why you get angry despite the fact that we agree.

And, the truth is, I am not even that big a fan of LeBron. I am a Wade fan.
We don't agree. Because LeBron isn't half assing it.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

If what the OP says is true then that just confirms the fact that LeEasyWayOut is a Loser and a Fraud... which explains why he didn't win in Cleveland, and in turn why he ran to Miami like a coward.

LeShameful...!
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
DorianRo
Superstar

Post by DorianRo »

LeCheat's team should be a 70 win team every season, and he should be running away with MVPs due to the talent discrepancy on teams in the league , yet even by winning 2 'ships (BARELY both years) all MVP's should be stripped from him. Underachieving should not go rewarded. And overall the cHeat have been underachieving all things considered. What other team has FOUR future HOF'ers, 3 point snipers, and great role players? Can you name any besides the south beach Shortcuts?

They already got over 11-12 losses? Thats PATHETIC considering the season is only half over and they play in a conference where you could have a .400 record and be a top 3-4 seed? Not to mention all those Game 7's they have needed to beat teams in the post season with a FRACTION of the talent they have. Even more pathetic
Last edited by DorianRo on Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

DorianRo wrote:LeCheat's team should be a 70 win team every season, and he should be running away with MVPs due to the talent discrepancy on teams in the league , yet even by winning 2 'ships (BARELY both years) all MVP's should be stripped from him. Underachieving should not go rewarded. And overall the cHeat have been underachieving all things considered. What other team has FOUR future HOF'ers, 3 point snipers, and great role players? Can you name any besides the south beach Shortcuts?

They already got over 11-12 losses? Thats PATHETIC considering the season is already half over? Not to mention all those Game 7's they have needed to beat teams in the post season with a FRACTION of the talent they have. Even more pathetic

VERY WELL SAID... ^^^... and 3 of those 4 future HOFERS are first-ballot locks, FTR.

That aside, even "if" LeFraud if half-assing it (which he's not, but if he were), when you consider the talent / depth on the Heat coupled with the EC being historically weak, the Heat should have no more than 3-4 losses right now. Instead, they already have TEN losses against the East.

Pass the barf bag...
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

LeChoke and the Heat are winning games despite LeBron and the rest of the Heat coasting. How much help does LeChoke need. Shit. He has one of the best front offices in the game. Riley knows talent.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Da Stars. wrote:LeChoke and the Heat are winning games despite LeBron and the rest of the Heat coasting. How much help does LeChoke need. Shit. He has one of the best front offices in the game. Riley knows talent.

And Pat the Rat is shady too... no doubt he was "in" on the talks between LeFraud, Wade and Bosh long before he was allowed to do so.

DorianRo
Superstar

Post by DorianRo »

thedangerouskitchen wrote:
Da Stars. wrote:LeChoke and the Heat are winning games despite LeBron and the rest of the Heat coasting. How much help does LeChoke need. Shit. He has one of the best front offices in the game. Riley knows talent.

And Pat the Rat is shady too... no doubt he was "in" on the talks between LeFraud, Wade and Bosh long before he was allowed to do so.

Yea Kitchen.. I don't know how the hell he managed to get those 3 together (without some shady back stage shit going on to begin with). When you consider how 98 percent of the teams in this league or HURTING for talent.
TheStig
All-Star

Post by TheStig »

Durant has been the MVP for a couple of years but the award has become a popularity contest resulting in him getting snubbed.