Only 49% of Black Americans think race relations are good, down from 61% in 2008

Talk about anything here.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Only 49% of Black Americans think race relations are good, down from 61% in 2008

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

I thought Obumbler was supposed to improve race relations?
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Re: Only 49% of Black Americans think race relations are good, down from 61% in 2008

Post by Robceltsfan »

Barack Obama can be easily characterized as our Divider-in-Chief. His divisive language in favor of black America has done massive damage to race relations in our country. His knee jerk reactions and overreactions can only be described as foolish and dangerous.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Re: Only 49% of Black Americans think race relations are good, down from 61% in 2008

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

when blacks get what they want, race relations are good, when blacks do not get what they want, race relations are bad.
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Thanks Obama
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

BlackerThanBlackness wrote:Blacks are getting shit on left and right and this new pres isn't helping.
Good work, Obama
Jims_Doors
Role Player

Post by Jims_Doors »

I haven't been in a coma lately but I guess I missed all the looting, rioting and car burnings the white folk did over that hate crime committed by those 4 blacks in Chicago.

How many blacks got dragged out of their cars and beaten by whites over that incident?
Ali Natural
Superstar

Post by Ali Natural »

Another cracker crying circle. Po wittle caucazoids
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Ali provides us all with a microcosm of the race relations in this thread. He's mad at "the man" when he should be upset with the nefarious amongst his own. Shame. Lash out some more at the man though, I'm sure it will really help out your situation.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

You can lump Obama in with all the wealthy blacks who turn a blind eye to race relations. Obama, Barkley, Cosby, Oprah, and many others. Amazing how your perspective changes once you make it out of the hood.

Ali Natural
Superstar

Post by Ali Natural »

AlaskaHawks wrote:Ali provides us all with a microcosm of the race relations in this thread. He's mad at "the man" when he should be upset with the nefarious amongst his own. Shame. Lash out some more at the man though, I'm sure it will really help out your situation.
You all complain about the man in here. Look at this thread. It's all vaj bleeding over Obama.
Y2K
One Mizzou. Then. Now. Always.

Post by Y2K »

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.co ... tmobile-us" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I'm a baaaddd motherfucker!!
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

AlaskaHawks wrote:Ali provides us all with a microcosm of the race relations in this thread. He's mad at "the man" when he should be upset with the nefarious amongst his own. Shame. Lash out some more at the man though, I'm sure it will really help out your situation.

Are we still pretending Ali is black? He's your typical confused Cuban, Puerto Rican, or Dominican immigrant (legal by birth) living in Florida unsure of how to identify himself in the real world.
Y2K

Post by Y2K »

Jims_Doors wrote:I haven't been in a coma lately but I guess I missed all the looting, rioting and car burnings the white folk did over that hate crime committed by those 4 blacks in Chicago.

How many blacks got dragged out of their cars and beaten by whites over that incident?
I guess you missed the part where they were detained and condemned for their heinous actions too.

Ali Natural
Superstar

Post by Ali Natural »

Obama just exposed that a lot of crackers still don't like black folks. Shocking I say. There is certainly no historical context of that ever happening in this country.
Ali Natural
Superstar

Post by Ali Natural »

lettherebehouse wrote:

Are we still pretending Ali is black? He's your typical confused Cuban, Puerto Rican, or Dominican immigrant (legal by birth) living in Florida unsure of how to identify himself in the real world.

Boriqueno Steven get it right.
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

Ali Natural's only activity on this board is defending Obama and his joke of a legacy
Y2K

Post by Y2K »

This is beyond black and white relations. This country has grown increasingly anti-muslim/anti-Arab since the turn of the century.

Jims_Doors
Role Player

Post by Jims_Doors »

y2ktors wrote:
Jims_Doors wrote:I haven't been in a coma lately but I guess I missed all the looting, rioting and car burnings the white folk did over that hate crime committed by those 4 blacks in Chicago.

I guess you missed the part where they were detained and condemned for their heinous actions too.
Since when does that matter??

"must riot, loot and destroy our town and possessions of others who we don't know if black, white or blue!!!"
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

y2ktors wrote:This is beyond black and white relations. This country has grown increasingly anti-muslim/anti-Arab since the turn of the century.

Not even close to accurate. If anything the post-9/11 feelings associated with the Bush administration carried even stronger anti-Islamic sentiments than what we are seeing today.