Am I an asshole for not attending my younger brother's wedding?

Talk about anything here.
Jims_Doors
Role Player

Re: Am I an asshole for not attending my younger brother's wedding?

Post by Jims_Doors »

l3 o $$ wrote:He's 3 years younger than me and I don't like him nor his wife.

I never liked him and him and his wife were instrumental in creating rifts between my dad and I ... He's one of those chronic liars that will fck with ur reality... I also have a feeling he defrauded me out of some inheritance from my dad, and just over all he hasn't been a brother to me ever.

So I skipped out on the wedding didn't attend and never even met his wife's family ever don't care... Personally I don't think I'm an asshole but some of you might have differing opinions.
If true....sounds like legit reasons not to go.
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

This thread is full of gems.

I don't have any advice because I'm not that familiar with Sharia, and the various rules that relate to honor killings and punishments for fucking the wrong camel.

Perhaps if your family returned to Turkmenistan you'd all be more comfortable and experience less cultural strife.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

ripper76 wrote:This thread is full of gems.

I don't have any advice because I'm not that familiar with Sharia, and the various rules that relate to honor killings and punishments for fucking the wrong camel.

Perhaps if your family returned to Turkmenistan you'd all be more comfortable and experience less cultural strife.
I'm glad you find amusement in my heart ache but not every thread is meant for your well thought out witty quips