watch the full match in all its glory. Goldberg squashing Lesnar in 1 minute 19 seconds

Talk about anything here.
Kennethgriffin
Banned User
Banned User

watch the full match in all its glory. Goldberg squashing Lesnar in 1 minute 19 seconds

Post by Kennethgriffin »

phpBB [video]
Last edited by Kennethgriffin on Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kennethgriffin
Banned User
Banned User

Re: watch the full match in all its glory. Goldberg squashing Lesnar in 1 minute 19 seconds

Post by Kennethgriffin »

Madnessssss wrote:Wrestling is fake and for 9 year olds

so are you
Kennethgriffin
Banned User
Banned User

Re: watch the full match in all its glory. Goldberg squashing Lesnar in 1 minute 19 seconds

Post by Kennethgriffin »

phpBB [video]

greatest reaction video ever LOL
Incognito
All-Time Great

Post by Incognito »

I'm Tony Schiavone, and this was the greatest night in the history of our sport, thank you for watching Monday Nitro, Mortal Kombat Conquest is up next.
Incognito
All-Time Great

Post by Incognito »

https://streamable.com/video/0ous" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Kennethgriffin
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Kennethgriffin »

Madnessssss wrote:wrestling has a team of writers like any other show. they come up with all the storylines and they decide who wins.

Kennethgriffin
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Kennethgriffin »

Madnessssss wrote:
Kennethgriffin wrote:
Madnessssss wrote:wrestling has a team of writers like any other show. they come up with all the storylines and they decide who wins.

brock lesnar even admits it

[youtube]k0ZoSnp1cFE[/youtube]

na dude... you're wrong. wwe is REARL!
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

Griff killed the wrestling community on this forum. It was cool to talk WWE until he came along.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

My god that was fake as shit
Kennethgriffin
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Kennethgriffin »

Kobeunderbite wrote:Griff killed the wrestling community on this forum. It was cool to talk WWE until he came along.

hows that wife you paid for

:lol:

and can you have a 2nd arranged marriage or is that just muslims?
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

The op is such a loser
Dresses like a chump, listens to crap music, has a terrible taste for food, obsessed with other countries political campaign s, thinks ghettofied cheese looking sneakers are "fresh", and probably wears them out on the town with jumbo laces and untied with the tongue out over the pant leg...is a bandwagon lakers homer, and watches fucking wrestling....
He's the type of geek you just need to punch straight in the mouth

What the fuck is wrong with your low as fuck IQed generation man?
I'm being serious
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

Brock agreed to such a script, "all his toughness being obliterated in 2 minutes with 4 moves" SMDH. Brock should have agreed to a script where Goldberg earns his victory. At least a 20 minute match.
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Only a total faggot could think such a thing.

I hate when people assume it's fake without actually watching it. Watch that video in the OP. Every second is legit.

Wrestling has changed a lot since 1993. Catch up to the times. These guys are world-class competitors and athletes. I'd argue that it's less fixed than NBA games.
elmouse03
Mount Rushmore

Post by elmouse03 »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:

I hate when people assume it's fake without actually watching it. Watch that video in the OP. Every second is legit.

Wrestling has changed a lot since 1993. Catch up to the times. These guys are world-class competitors and athletes. I'd argue that it's less fixed than NBA games.
:?

Abe protecting his fellow Minnesotan Brock Lesnar.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

elmouse03 wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:

:?

Abe protecting his fellow Minnesotan Brock Lesnar.

I think he's from one of the Dakotas, actually.

But I did have a mini run-in at a party with his former MMA manager one time. I would have lost that battle.

Look at that fucking ear!

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

:elistoned:
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
Incognito
All-Time Great

Post by Incognito »

AtiliusRegulus wrote:Brock agreed to such a script, "all his toughness being obliterated in 2 minutes with 4 moves" SMDH. Brock should have agreed to a script where Goldberg earns his victory. At least a 20 minute match.
The rumor is Goldberg has signed a deal to appear at Royal Rumble.
elmouse03
Mount Rushmore

Post by elmouse03 »

Incognito wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote:Brock agreed to such a script, "all his toughness being obliterated in 2 minutes with 4 moves" SMDH. Brock should have agreed to a script where Goldberg earns his victory. At least a 20 minute match.
The rumor is Goldberg has signed a deal to appear at Royal Rumble.
Goldberg vs Rock at wm. :P
Jims_Doors
Role Player

Post by Jims_Doors »

Neither guy has the skills to carry a 20min match.
Kennethgriffin
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Kennethgriffin »

goldberg squashing people is what made wcw take over the ratings war

when he started having long matches the ratings declined

even when he came to wwe and they again booked him for long matches the fans turned on him cause his shtick is the ultimate warrior style super hero gimmick where the entrance is longer than the matches and he just absolutely destroys anyone who doesn't resort to cheating or interference

the fans ate it up last night.

the reaction videos are priceless